3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You know I love you Oppai, but, c'mon, that right foot???
Oops! Never noticed that, it was supposed to be resting against Katie's thigh but that clearly isn't the end result. I probably posed it at a different angle then didn't notice when I set up the camera....other things were the focus lol

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oops! Never noticed that, it was supposed to be resting against Katie's thigh but that clearly isn't the end result. I probably posed it at a different angle then didn't notice when I set up the camera....other things were the focus lol
Heh. Good to know you're an even bigger perv than me.

But, to use a classic movie line, no, "your other right foot".

I meant the one that looks like all the bones have disintegrated. Kind of like Harry Potter's arm in the Chamber of Secrets (yes, boys and girls, a nerd reference).

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Heh. Good to know you're an even bigger perv than me.

But, to use a classic movie line, no, "your other right foot".

I meant the one that looks like all the bones have disintegrated. Kind of like Harry Potter's arm in the Chamber of Secrets (yes, boys and girls, a nerd reference).
Lol I see what you mean, pretty sure that's a clipping issue, the ankle and heel seem to have went through the sheet

Again I guess wasn't paying attention :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Alright, the small change was successful, now back to the adult stuff! :p

Finally getting a good hang of the lighting, Ghost Lights are a god send, they compliment the HDRI's so well, also getting the hang of this downsizing trick

This was originally a 1440p render, cooked for 835 iterations, put it through GIMP for noise reduction and then downsized to 720p

Beach Hand

Beach Hand.png

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think your file names are pretty fun. (You already know I like the pix)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Some really tricky posing with this one, wasn't sure I could make this sexy but I'm glad I was able to do it the end!

.....Lets just say I needed the practise, because this may or may not happen in the game, multiple times, with multiple characters, like I said it might happen :p

Mother Soft Grip

Mother Soft Grip.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
i like everything in this game, but, before it's too late, i think you need to change the dick model (imho) :)
Could you give a reason why I should change it?

I'm not against change but its just it looks fine to me

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The foreskin is never pulled back. That's my only problem with it.
Ah I see, like I said before, never really bothered me personally

If you're uncut it can stay forward even when erect

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, time for a proper long update on the status of the next update...still weird to say that.

You may have noticed that I've made some regular posts with some fun 'adult' renders, which you guys seem to like lol. But nothing at all with regards to the next update, despite it being nearly two weeks since the release now.

The reason for this is that not too long after the last update I started a new job, and I have been spending time adjusting to that, so work on the game slowed down considerably. Those renders I have been doing only took an hour at most so I did them to relax after work. Obviously I wanted to spend more time on the actual game, but a guy needs money to live, I was previously on unemployment benefit but now I have decent wage...cant rely on patreon lol :p

I suppose the question to come from this would be how it will be effecting the future releases?

Short answer, it wont, from now on anyway!

If I got the job a few weeks before the last release the game would be crippled, because I would have spent less time on the game and might not have come across the great tips that recommended the batch render tool and the downsizing technique...well I probably would have got them eventually, but who knows how long that could have been when I'm not dedicating as much time to it :eek:

Basically the downsizing cuts down the render times considerably while giving some great quality and with the batch render tool I can just have the renders running at night and while working my shifts!

That way work should be continuing at a good pace, now that I have a proper routine down, so I hope that settles any worries :)

Onto the actual update itself now, 0.0004 will cover two more days of the story.

Day 4's script is elven pages longer than the longest other day, so a lot to do in regards to that one. Day 4 will give some of more characterisation for Miranda, which will be essential because it plays into the way the later relationship will turn out, and we'll also get some more info about Katie, learning what makes her tick!...Three guesses what that is? :rolleyes::evilsmile:

Day 5, we are back in the gym! I know, really, again? But it will be worth it, as this were we are getting into some actions that have them sweating for different reasons :evilsmile:...Yeah I'm not good at build up hah! Now, onto something really important!

Warning! I'm going to spoil a little of the update, just to temper peoples expectations, so apologies in advance! I know some would say add this to spoiler tab, but I want everyone to read this!

Day 5 is the start of the more adult content, and the first girl you get with is Katie. This is unavoidable, I repeat, not avoidable! For those of you who don't like her look or character, sorry, but the way the story is planned this relationship has a knock on effect when it comes to other characters, it needs to happen. And, honestly, I don't plan on making any of the woman avoidable, you will get with all of them...apart from Madison obviously, no incest here no matter how much you ask :eek::p

The story is written that way intentionally and I have no interest in changing it, so if you don't like the idea of having to get with all of them probably best to bail now! To everyone else just look forward to the update! :eazyHype:

Sorry for the long post folks, if you have any questions regarding this, fire away and I'll answer as best I can :FuckYea:

Thanks again :happyblush

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes