3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Some more of the black girls without the MC :eek:

This was another render done in 1080p then downsized to 720p, I think the results are decent, although not quite the amazing technique some people on the forum make it out to be lol

Also the posing for this was an absolute cunt to do and not all that right in the end! :p

Black Tongue

Black Tongue.png

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think your model work is improving exponentially. And the last one, may have proved horrible to create, but it's amazingly sexy. So, keep thinking bad thoughts about your work, because by challenging yourself to get better, we are the beneficiaries!

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It would be a shame to leave the white girls out! :p

The posing was alright with this one but fucking hair and shadows turned out pretty grainy, and people said downsizing was supposed to sort that lol

Pale Kiss

Pale Kiss.png

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Add in a black girl with the redhead's body build and purple or green dyed hair, and you've got my dream manic pixie black girl:p

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Posing is clean, though there's probably little chance of supporting Katie with the bottom hand so far off the weight center.

Katie is "glowing" a bit too much for my tastes in this shot.

Fun to see you playing with styles, models and lighting.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Moms always get big ups from me.

This might be a tedious question, but considering the site, you'll probably get it anyway: is there planned any content between the MC and mom?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Light Carry
Yep, bring more of it please. Contrast is amazing thing.

This might be a tedious question, but considering the site, you'll probably get it anyway: is there planned any content between the MC and mom?
Someone already asked that actually. Multiple times. I'm not sure when this site become incest related though. Sure, it has zillion incest games. And this genre is still popular. But there are as much of other genres too. Why would we need to bring this stuff in every game, that's what amuses me. Can't mother (that has actual model) be a mother for once? Especially since there are more than enough milfs that can substitute for "mommy" fetish. Or just craving for mature women.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Moms always get big ups from me.

Someone already asked that actually. Multiple times. I'm not sure when this site become incest related though. Sure, it has zillion incest games. And this genre is still popular. But there are as much of other genres too. Why would we need to bring this stuff in every game, that's what amuses me. Can't mother (that has actual model) be a mother for once? Especially since there are more than enough milfs that can substitute for "mommy" fetish. Or just craving for mature women.
Other people have asked this and as has been pointed out by others, the answer is no. I get incest is popular on the site, hell its pretty much in all the popular games, and I don’t fault people for liking it but it doesn’t have to be in every game.

Sometimes in these games, a family member can just be a family member, that’s what I want to do in my game, at least this time round. Just because a model has been made doesn’t automatically mean they fuck in the game. I’ll probably do some more renders of Madison for fun but when it comes to the actual game content, her and James will not have a sexual relationship, ever.

Miranda and Pepper should be enough to keep people happy when it comes to MILFs :p

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I agree with everything you said but the final line. I'm surprised at you, really.

There can never be enough MILFs to make us happy!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I understand my question might've been a bit annoying and I apologize for not practicing due diligence with regards to whether a question has already been asked.

The mom is still hot though.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If you are asking about the pillow, yes, I think it is too small.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You know I love you Oppai, but, c'mon, that right foot???

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes