3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Something still appears to be wrong with your machine...it seems to have not properly rendered Maddy's face. Some sort of splotchiness there...
......Everything looks fine to me :rolleyes:

Reactions: Hadgar

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, bring even more wood to the fire! Teasing with something forbidden is the best to keep people interested and comment. Glad you're resolved that issue.
Well I would say its hardly 'forbidden' by the people on here, its been forbidden by me!! :evilsmile:

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well I would its hardly 'forbidden' by the people on here, its been forbidden by me!! :evilsmile:
And it's great. Seeing how it's in almost every game, i would gladly join any future movement that tries to "make moms just moms" again. Let's start with your game and see if someone else make similar stuff. Hurray for non-family milfs!

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, she obviously relieved some poor bloke's long-held frustration...

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"....This is just getting ridiculous now"
It is kinda resemble trolling :closedeyesmile: (good to know that it's your favourite way to spend time though), but keep going, never stop her grandiose "unloading everything that moves" company! Those pics so damn good. Let's hear those squeals more and more. x'D But please don't forget about other girls too. Tease with Miranda and others would be effective either way.

Mother Cream
Yeah, nothing to see here, that's just huge amounts of absolutely innocent cream. Not sure why it's leaking from those naughty place, but i guess she's "eating" anyway. Pretty messy meal.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well, she obviously relieved some poor bloke's long-held frustration...
Evidently, although that seems a lot for just one person?:rolleyes:

Madi does live far away from the action in the game...who knows what she gets up to now she has the house to herself :eek:

It is kinda resemble trolling :closedeyesmile: (good to know that it's your favourite way to spend time though), but keep going, never stop her grandiose "unloading everything that moves" company! Those pics so damn good. Let's hear those squeals more and more. x'D But please don't forget about other girls too. Tease with Miranda and others would be effective either way.

Yeah, nothing to see here, that's just huge amounts of absolutely innocent cream. Not sure why it's leaking from those naughty place, but i guess she's "eating" anyway. Pretty messy meal.
Doing it with Madison is a lot of fun, but you're right, I can't neglect the other girls just so I can borderline troll my dedicated supporters :p

Here you go, Katie and Ariana getting close :evilsmile:

White Chocolate

White Chocolate.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys just jumping in to let you know about an art thread I've set up on the forum

As you guys know I like to make random renders and post them here on the thread, sometimes they can be fun, or cruel depending on my mood :p....but I sometimes like to create stuff not related to this game so I've set up a thread where I can just post whatever art I feel like :)

Here the link, hope to see over there from time to time ;)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'm trying to keep most of the art posts to just the art thread itself...but it doesn't feel right if I don't post this one here, it has to be done :evilsmile:

Mother is Full

Mother is Full.png

Speaking of the art thread!

I got a good suggestion from a post on that thread, that being having the link to the art thread on the first post of the game's thread.

@UncleVT I know you were able to add those extra images to the first post a while ago, you able to add the art thread link to the first post as well?

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes