3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
The last renders for Day 4 are rendering now as I type this, but I still have all of Day 5 to render as well. Luckily Day 5 is shorter than Day 4 so it shouldn't be that much longer...I hope so anyway.

I mentioned a few pages back that getting a new job and a computer problem have messed with this release pretty badly. The second week of August is a good bet when looking at the current work rate, but that isn't set in stone.

I'll post here when I have any news.
thanks for reply. U are best. Keep posting here.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I spend all that time doing those adult renders that turn out OK, but I try some kissing with tongue and boy does it look awkward! o_O
It doesn't look that bad, but awkward is a good word. I suppose that's why we don't see kisses and other passionate stuff often in these games. In fact, they are really rare. And that's a shame.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
thanks for reply. U are best. Keep posting here.
Thanks man, will do :cool:

It doesn't look that bad, but awkward is a good word. I suppose that's why we don't see kisses and other passionate stuff often in these games. In fact, they are really rare. And that's a shame.
Yeah, I guess its mystery solved as to why you don't see to much up close kissing in these games. I guess so many of the games being first person probably effects that now that I think about it, the more you know I guess

I still want more up close passion in this game so I'll hopefully find some creative ways around this issue

Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just for a laugh I decided to google my own game and my developer name, so I typed Old Friends and Public Transport and Oppai Autuer in and was actually kind of amused by the results.

The first google prediction was actually people googling my non-existent Patreon account, that was kind of nice, people looking to support me :happyblush

It also turned out that someone made a YouTube video of the game as well, it was a silent play-through of 0.0001, so not much to it but I was surprised that it even exists :eek:

The game is up on other sites other than here, it made its way to svscomics, fap-nation and lewdninja, so now I'm curious that if you combine this with the fact people are looking for a Patreon how many people not interacting on here have actually played my game?

I know I'll never get an exact answer but I'm suddenly really curious after this little search lol

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Just for a laugh I decided to google my own game and my developer name, so I typed Old Friends and Public Transport and Oppai Autuer in and was actually kind of amused by the results.

The first google prediction was actually people googling my non-existent Patreon account, that was kind of nice, people looking to support me :happyblush

It also turned out that someone made a YouTube video of the game as well, it was a silent play-through of 0.0001, so not much to it but I was surprised that it even exists :eek:

The game is up on other sites other than here, it made its way to svscomics, fap-nation and lewdninja, so now I'm curious that if you combine this with the fact people are looking for a Patreon how many people not interacting on here have actually played my game?

I know I'll never get an exact answer but I'm suddenly really curious after this little search lol
You can have a Mod or Admin set up a poll on this page :biggrin:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You can have a Mod or Admin set up a poll on this page :biggrin:
Nah its alright, it was just mild curiosity :)

Just surprised people were looking for a Patreon more than anything :hushedface:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
If you don't already know, you'll be surprised even more by how generally popular these games are on youtube. They easily get thousands and tens of thousands views.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
If you don't already know, you'll be surprised even more by how generally popular these games are on youtube. They easily get thousands and tens of thousands views.
Oh I totally get the idea of there being an audience it was just more surprising that it was a video of my short obscure little game!

Too bad it had to be 0.0001, where I was still trying to figure shit out, the early renders are a mess and its just a short intro lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
When will be next updates ? Just waiting for a little bit more sex content.
Its looking like it will be the middle of the month at the latest, provided nothing else goes wrong of course, that's as good an estimate I'm comfortable giving at the moment.

Don't want to make a promise I cant keep :)

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Its looking like it will be the middle of the month at the latest, provided nothing else goes wrong of course, that's as good an estimate I'm comfortable giving at the moment.

Don't want to make a promise I cant keep :)
Then I should wait a little bit more. Thats ok for me. By the way I love the mom. Shes so hot.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Then I should wait a little bit more. Thats ok for me. By the way I love the mom. Shes so hot.
Thanks man, hope you find its worth the wait!

And I'm glad to know so many like the game's main MILF...and the others to hopefully :evilsmile:

Reactions: woltka35

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Oh I totally get the idea of there being an audience it was just more surprising that it was a video of my short obscure little game!
Your milfs can totally bring attention of large fanbase of such content, on youtube or not. That's one of the reasons why people search for you. One look at Madison or Miranda can be enough.

Reactions: L☹VE

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I guess MILFs lead the way to fame and fortune lol :p
Considering this fetish has such a huge amount of fans, i'd say so. I mean, there always can be criticisms about dialogue, story, overall quality etc. but we all know what's majority really wants and searches for in the first place. They see pictures in OP and only then judge everything else. If models and sexual content is good, it indeed may be the first step on the road to popularity there.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Considering this fetish has such a huge amount of fans, i'd say so. I mean, there always can be criticisms about dialogue, story, overall quality etc. but we all know what's majority really wants and searches for in the first place. They see pictures in OP and only then judge everything else. If models and sexual content is good, it indeed may be the first step on the road to popularity there.
I guess I’ll find out after a few more releases lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Been silent on this thread for a few days so jumping in to let you know that work is progressing on the next version, and we are now rendering the juicy stuff I promised would turn up in this version. As I said in an earlier post, the first proper adult scenes are with Katie in 0.0004. I know she isn't the favourite but the story needs her to be first, it has a knock on effect with the other relationships

Here's a little taste for you guys, and be sure to let us know how the render looks on your screen. We've had that issue before, were things look better on my screen but not so much on yours. Hopefully that issue wont be as bad this time round

JKgym F.jpg

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Been silent on this thread for a few days so jumping in to let you know that work is progressing on the next version, and we are now rendering the juicy stuff I promised would turn up in this version. As I said in an earlier post, the first proper adult scenes are with Katie in 0.0004. I know she isn't the favourite but the story needs her to be first, it has a knock on effect with the other relationships

Here's a little taste for you guys, and be sure to let us know how the render looks on your screen. We've had that issue before, were things look better on my screen but not so much on yours. Hopefully that issue wont be as bad this time round
It looks very good. And yeah, even though she's not the most popular or voluptuous, i think Katie is really cute being small and her design is quite interesting overall. Might been kinda "younger sister" type if not muscles or rebel look. But this is even better. :winkytongue:

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes