3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
well, good story funny moments, dying to know what possible paths we gonna have in the future, are we gonna be a male gigolo? or cheating? harem? domination/enslaving them? also on main menu the mother is there as well is that a future posibility? I am going to refrain from giving a full review for now as currently, I can't get a sens of the paths.
Also since the game talks about money, there is no money inventory so is kinda confusing especially since one has to pay for many things are request of others.
And going to gym doesn't seem to have any benefits either such as stamina or strenght, or increase body mass.
Otherwise game intro is great, not bad renders.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
well, good story funny moments, dying to know what possible paths we gonna have in the future, are we gonna be a male gigolo? or cheating? harem? domination/enslaving them? also on main menu the mother is there as well is that a future posibility? I am going to refrain from giving a full review for now as currently, I can't get a sens of the paths.
Also since the game talks about money, there is no money inventory so is kinda confusing especially since one has to pay for many things are request of others.
And going to gym doesn't seem to have any benefits either such as stamina or strenght, or increase body mass.
is it weird that i like all the girls except ariana and sara although my favorites are katie and miranda and my other favorites are pepper and the mom but they havent had much screen time has done with them yet

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
OK folks this version should fix the errors encountered, although any errors present on the actual renders themselves will still be there as I'll have to redo them at a later date

Changelog - 0.00041

.Bug fix and spelling correction

PC:

MAC:

LINUX:

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
is it weird that i like all the girls except ariana and sara although my favorites are katie and miranda and my other favorites are pepper and the mom but they havent had much screen time has done with them yet
Well I have to agree on no being to attracted to Ariana as well, the other thing I find a bit out of place is the body looking like their wearing women corset.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
When the next update will be released ?
I've only just released the last update yesterday, the next one hasn't even been started yet

god i love this line nothing to be subtle about im like me 2 maybe threesome with you and her would be nice :D
View attachment 138204
I made myself laugh with that line lol When it comes to threesomes, we'll just have to wait and see

The mom will not be a possibility, no incest in this game.

When it comes to the other relationships, most of them are casual sex with the relationship with Miranda meant to become something more later in the story

Not really surprised the liking of Miranda, we haven't seen much of Ariana so might like her more later and poor Sarah always seems to be one of the least popular characters....don't worry Sarah I still love you lol

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Well I have to agree on no being to attracted to Ariana as well, the other thing I find a bit out of place is the body looking like their wearing women corset.
honesty though if i had to chose between ariana and sara i would go with ariana i guess imo because of sara has to much muscle on her and and look like those women bodybuilders that take steroids and the personality doesnt help that much i mean i like fit girls like katie but sara looks to have worked out all of her girlish figure
I've only just released the last update yesterday, the next one hasn't even been started yet

I made myself laugh with that line lol When it comes to threesomes, we'll just have to wait and see

When it comes to the other relationships, most of them are casual sex with the relationship with Miranda meant to become something more later in the story

Not really surprised the liking of Miranda, we haven't seen much of Ariana so might like her more later and poor Sarah always seems to be one of the least popular characters....don't worry Sarah I still love you lol
yeah i love her as well as a childhood friend funny enough that i remember that seeing how its been a while since ive played this game

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I guess even if you don't find her attractive, you at least find her memorable lol
yeah i guess it would be nice to see a flash back of James and sara as kids though before she went all Rosemary Jennings (had to look up top black bodybuilders) :D

is the no incest thing to stay on paterons good side? you can or someone can make a lewd patch if you ever decide to change your mind on that

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
yeah i guess it would be nice to see a flash back of James and sara as kids though before she went all Rosemary Jennings (had to look up top black bodybuilders) :D
I had to google who that was, come on, that's a bit harsh she ain't that bad, just a little toned lol

is the no incest thing to stay on paterons good side? you can or someone can make a lewd patch if you ever decide to change your mind on that
I don't actually have a patreon, no intention of having one until at least this game is finished. The no incest was just because I don't think it fits the story I'm trying to tell, I just make erotic renders of the mom to mess with people lol

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I've only just released the last update yesterday, the next one hasn't even been started ye

/QUOTE]

All I can say that is intresting, that the main focus is Miranda considering that the story atm only has so little interaction with MC, I belived Pepper would been most focused due to the intrest she shows, not to say the possibility of mingling with her daughter. And I tought mother would be a possibility since she seems so intrested in protecting her son, hence Miranda try to get her fun with MC mother would be protecting buahahah(giggly). (Just makes sense for me)
Also tags missing currently voyeurism, and open relationship/

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I had to google who that was, come on, that's a bit harsh she ain't that bad, just a little toned lol

I don't actually have a patreon, no intention of having one until at least this game is finished. The no incest was just because I don't think it fits the story I'm trying to tell, I just make erotic renders of the mom to mess with people lol
thats cool i mean i guess im good with the nude centerfold in the main menu that harem picture was really sexy and like i said i sara as a childhood friend but i like my girls to be around the max muscle mass as katie then again since katie is really tiny and muscular i guess thats why she looks better imo
@freka_man you messed up your reply bro XD

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
thats cool i mean i guess im good with the nude centerfold in the main menu that harem picture was really sexy and like i said i sara as a childhood friend but i like my girls to be around the max muscle mass as katie then again since katie is really tiny and muscular i guess thats why she looks better imo
Ya I know but still readeble :)) !

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
All I can say that is intresting, that the main focus is Miranda considering that the story atm only has so little interaction with MC, I belived Pepper would been most focused due to the intrest she shows, not to say the possibility of mingling with her daughter. And I tought mother would be a possibility since she seems so intrested in protecting her son, hence Miranda try to get her fun with MC mother would be protecting buahahah(giggly). (Just makes sense for me)
Also tags missing currently voyeurism, and open relationship/
Miranda is the main focus but her relationship doesn't come until much later down the line due to it being a slow build, but I thought I gave enough hints that she was interested. The other relationships have a knock on effect with his personal life that eventually leads to Miranda.

It will make more sense later down the line.

When it comes to mom being protective, its just purely down to the fact she was a single mom who raised him all by herself, so she's still a little worried about it him, nothing sexual just some motherly concern. Its a nice plot point to have some fun with later down the line i.e.

Mom "How's my son doing?"

Miranda "Having sex with every woman he knows, including me"

Mom "....WHAT!"

I think Katie being smaller does probably help her look less muscled, because the muscle morphs on her and Sarah are actually about the same level. That was intentional because they are work out buddies, I guess Sarah being so tall just makes her look bigger

If you want to see more of the mom, and everyone else, check out the art thread

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
No, she isn't. Pepper has a daughter but it isn't Katie. There's a pic of her in the art thread I linked, her name is Candida
yeah i was just going to ask you about that its weird though from the since i havent seen this candida from what i can remember yet and pepper and katie do have similar they are both are really sexy they both are forward and they are both kinda a tease based on they both left James blue balled

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
yeah i was just going to ask you about that its weird though from the since i havent seen this candida from what i can remember yet and pepper and katie do have similar they are both really sexy they both forward and they are both kinda a tease based on they both left James blue balled
Candida was mentioned in an earlier version, but not by name, just that Pepper has a daughter.

Candida will turn up at some point but she wont be an option for the MC, she's planned for a different game that's set in the same universe, it will probably be the next game after Old Friends is done, but that's not for a while yet.

And Pepper and Katie having similar personalities will come into play later down the line, in a good way :evilsmile:

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes