3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm trying to keep most of the art posts to just the art thread itself...but it doesn't feel right if I don't post this one here, it has to be done :evilsmile:

Mother is Full
And we all know why you doing it. Also, with how full she always is, i think MC might be getting brother or sister soon if she's not on pill. ;)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Are you sure you want people to stop asking for a route with Madison? Are you 100% sure?
I don't mind it when I'm the one to set it off with a render or two, its fun to banter with the fans :p

Its the out of the blue ones that irk me a little, kind of like people who constantly ask for walkthroughs lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey folks, jumping away from the fun little back and forth with the renders to give some info on the next update....Unfortunately its bad news :confused:

Looking at the rate I'm producing renders vs how many more renders are needed, and how much both, getting the new job and that GPU issue I was having a little while ago affected the work rate....I'm going to miss a July release :disappointed:

I was already over the planned monthly release window but I was still hopeful that if i buckled down it could be done, but there is far too much work, so I'll be pushing back the release of 0.0004 to August.

I also cant really say when in August either, all I'll mention is that by doing the maths, it likely wont be the first week :(

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping for release this month and as always thanks for the support on the project :pensive:

Cheers guys

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I also cant really say when in August either, all I'll mention is that by doing the maths, it likely wont be the first week :(

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping for release this month and as always thanks for the support on the project :pensive:

Cheers guys
It's sad of course, but don't worry too much. I perfectly understand why it would take longer, and i will be there when it releases. Those renders you share pretty much everyday is quite enough to sate hunger. :winkytongue:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's tough to decide what you get more pleasure from, game development or lovely rounded women pics. We're happy to enjoy the benefits as you make up your mind.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm sure I'll reach a decision at some point, but until then...

Breast Friends...(Fuck you, I'm hilarious!)
I've surely noticed the breast part. :firstimekiss: All this is a great addition to the game. Playing the new builds for some time, and then waiting and enjoying all these pics through month. Certainly not many devs are this productive, or think about us so much.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I've surely noticed the breast part. :firstimekiss: All this is a great addition to the game. Playing the new builds for some time, and then waiting and enjoying all these pics through month. Certainly not many devs are this productive, or think about us so much.
Yeah, I'm such a great guy lol....others should be 'envious' of my assets :evilsmile::p

Tits of Envy

Tits of Envy.png

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
when update ?
The last renders for Day 4 are rendering now as I type this, but I still have all of Day 5 to render as well. Luckily Day 5 is shorter than Day 4 so it shouldn't be that much longer...I hope so anyway.

I mentioned a few pages back that getting a new job and a computer problem have messed with this release pretty badly. The second week of August is a good bet when looking at the current work rate, but that isn't set in stone.

I'll post here when I have any news.

Reactions: Hadgar and UncleVT

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I spend all that time doing those adult renders that turn out OK, but I try some kissing with tongue and boy does it look awkward! o_O

The fucking models would not go where I wanted them to go :'(

This release is headache after headache lol, don't look it terrible! :p

KSJbar F2.jpg

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes