3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018
Since 0.0003 is nearlly done and I confirmed earlier that 0.0004 and the versions after would finally have some adult content, I decided it was best to get some early practice in just to see how I do :)

Lighting in this was a mix of both HDRIs and spotlights, figures were the focus so I didn't include an enviornment

.....Thoughts?

Friendly Facial

View attachment 111578
lightings great more gizz though lol

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I appreciate the fact that you make everyone appear that they are enjoying themselves.

I certainly am while viewing them!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Tried a couple more different adult renders, its decent results...lets hope it stays a least this quality when we get to this in the actual game lol :p

Enjoy!
These are much more than decent i'd say (especially if you look at some games out here). Keep up the great job! :heartcoveredeyes:
And yeah, their emotions are priceless. Really like when it's done this way.

Momo-XX

Feb 23, 2018

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
One last update before the release!

We have a total of 85 renders finished for Day3 and I am now rendering the final scene of said release, so 0.0003 will definetly be released next week, it will be Friday at the absolute latest but more than likely before then.

If my math is correct I will actually be hitting my estimated release date I made a few pages back, so hurrah for meeting deadlines!

Here's another adult render to tide you over :p

Kissing Katie

Kissing Katie.png

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The new version is finally here folks! :)

Can somone hit up a mod to update the first post?

Anyway changelog and links here!

0.0003 Changelog

. 227 new renders
. New main menu image
. Day 2 and 3 added
. Day 1 new scenes added

PC:

MAC:

LINUX:

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Max model again? That guy really should start getting some money out of all those games with him :closedeyesmile:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, fun new update. Lots of new characters and hints of future fun.

Plenty of spelling errors, unfortunately. Some tenses, missing letters and oopsies (to instead of too, for example).

Game play was nice and the models look good.

Is there an expectation that James will be able to have fun with all the ladies (excluding Madi, of course)?

Keep plugging away, Oppai, the stuff has promise!

dafifer

Dec 31, 2017
This is a really fun game - I am enjoying it a lot. Keep up the great work, and keep up the tension - don't give in an spoil things too early, a slow burn with an oops or a quick peek for James to build things up and have his women start to get drawn into his magnetic field will be all the richer when it finally comes to fruition...

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes