3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey that IS greedy! We'll have to compromise. You can have all the thighs to the right of James (from our perspective) and I'll take those to the left of James :D
That does mean no Miranda for them, don't think they'll like that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fanboi

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You are correct. If I have to, I will sacrifice the Katie side. Although, if we are talking thighs, traditionally that is dark meat, so I think we need to come up with a broader reference.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You are correct. If I have to, I will sacrifice the Katie side. Although, if we are talking thighs, traditionally that is dark meat, so I think we need to come up with a broader reference.
I guess you and @fanboi will have to learn to share...or fight each other lol

Reactions: fanboi

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The only girls i personally can (possibly) trade is Katie and Sarah, and even that's far from guarantee. I'm especially greedy about Miranda and Pepper. Also really want to get to know the new boss. So no favourite sides for me, both are very important.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The only girls i personally can (possibly) trade is Katie and Sarah, and even that's far from guarantee. I'm especially greedy about Miranda and Pepper. Also really want to get to know the new boss. So no favourite sides for me, both are very important.
You all have to work it out between yourselves then, I'm taking no part lol

Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Day 1 progression has slowed down a little guys

The scenes with Miranda, Sarah and James together are taking up too much memory in my GPU so they have to be rendered in the CPU. That means a render that would take an hour is now taking three and a half hours, and those of you who remember that early in the game will know that a good chunk of that day was the three of them together.

If you do the math then that means I'm getting less than 10 renders a day. The original day 1 had 150+ renders, and like of fifty of them had the three together, so that's fucking annoying

Don't want to call this situation a proper 'delay' per say, since I do have 238 renders done already, and that's bigger than the average update. Technically I'm actually putting out renders faster than I ever have, in 1080p no less, but I thought it was best to keep people informed

Katie is here to help illustrate how I feel right now! (.....Also lets her vent at her recent haters lol)

Katie Pissed.png

Cheers guys

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That is a seriously distended middle finger. She should probably have that checked out...

darkx388

Jan 7, 2019

The scenes with Miranda, Sarah and James together are taking up too much memory in my GPU so they have to be rendered in the CPU. That means a render that would take an hour is now taking three and a half hours, and those of you who remember that early in the game will know that a good chunk of that day was the three of them together.

If you do the math then that means I'm getting less than 10 renders a day. The original day 1 had 150+ renders, and like of fifty of them had the three together, so that's fucking annoying

Don't want to call this situation a proper 'delay' per say, since I do have 238 renders done already, and that's bigger than the average update. Technically I'm actually putting out renders faster than I ever have, in 1080p no less, but I thought it was best to keep people informed

Katie is here to help illustrate how I feel right now! (.....Also lets her vent at her recent haters lol)

View attachment 242677

Cheers guys
Not sure if you've already clarified this earlier on, but do you intend to render days 2-6 as well? I personally didn't have an issue with any of the character models, but the ones you posted earlier on did look nice.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

It does seem like you're doing better than ever actually with those numbers and quality. I'm sure waiting will be more than worth it in the end.
Yeah girl! Show that PC and those haters your very long middle fingers! (y)
She's never had any complaints lol
I'm guessing Sarah and other girls love it. :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Not sure if you've already clarified this earlier on, but do you intend to render days 2-6 as well? I personally didn't have an issue with any of the character models, but the ones you posted earlier on did look nice.
I'm rendering all the previous content, with some bonus scenes added to some of the days, and I'll be adding the new day that would usually come with a new update

The reason for the redo is less to do with the updated models and more to do with the poor quality of the early day renders, a lot of them were pretty dark and grainy. I was also starting to find 720p renders to just be bad looking in general

Hope that answers your question

Cheers

darkx388

Jan 7, 2019
I'm rendering all the previous content, with some bonus scenes added to some of the days, and I'll be adding the new day that would usually come with a new update

The reason for the redo is less to do with the updated models and more to do with the poor quality of the early day renders, a lot of them were pretty dark and grainy. I was also starting to find 720p renders to just be bad looking in general

Hope that answers your question

Cheers
It actually does, thanks for the response/

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It actually does, thanks for the response/
No problem, if you have any other questions be sure to fire away

That goes for everyone else on here as well btw

Happy to answer any queries regarding the game

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I want to officially apologize to all the people here, you guys are my fans and I haven't given you what you really want to see, so I've gone and rectified that. I hope this makes up for my neglect

I put a lot of work into this sexy render, hope you love it! :cool:

James Gold.png

Happy fapping! :devilish:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, still having that GPU/CPU issue, so things are still going a little slow

That's why I need your help!

The render I'm putting in this post was done slowly due to this problem, but I didn't let it cook completely because the render time would have turned out over 8 fucking hours :eek:.

Basically I want you to tell me how it looks to you, by that I'm more refering to sharpness or grain issues rather than the composition or camera angle. I'm then going to adjust it based on the feedback. I'm trying to get some good quality but not have them be 8 hours per render, that just isn't going to work.

It will be the fucking summer before I'm done if I do that lol

Anyway, here is the render, so be sure to leave feedback!

MSJcafe A.jpg

Thanks guys

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes