• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
The grind is way too repetitive. I just cheated all the resources.
Beside from the grind I like the idea and the gameplay.
But I really expected the game to be more finished for a version that is called 1.X.X.
Yeah correct version number would be more like 0.1.1.1

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Cheedle
1. bug: I did not bother visiting the city until the ninja girl asked me to. at which point there was a sequence break with the catgirl in the entrance. she was talking to me as if i had seen the previous scene with her (I restarted the game to see it. and then loaded back to where i was)

2. question: Also. how do I use the perception altering crystal? I figured i need it to enter the school, but I bought it and still can't enter. it says "I can't enter looking like this"

3. suggestion: the tribute should really stabilize at some point instead of just rising without limit.

Smartie

Dec 20, 2017
Cheedle
1. bug: I did not bother visiting the city until the ninja girl asked me to. at which point there was a sequence break with the catgirl in the entrance. she was talking to me as if i had seen the previous scene with her (I restarted the game to see it. and then loaded back to where i was)

2. question: Also. how do I use the perception altering crystal? I figured i need it to enter the school, but I bought it and still can't enter. it says "I can't enter looking like this"

3. suggestion: the tribute should really stabilize at some point instead of just rising without limit.
The perception altering can be used at the own Inn. Next to the Inn is the crystal.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The perception altering can be used at the own Inn. Next to the Inn is the crystal.
thank you.
anyone found the way into the arena?
step 1: enter ninja room and get blowjob. get quest to enter arena
step 2: go to city and try to enter arena
step 3: watch the 2 guys trying to enter with fake tickets and get beaten up. then talk to the catgirl thief to progress
step 4: talk to teacher nun in the church (top left building in the main city. top right nun). you need to somehow alter your appearance to be allowed into the school
step 5: buy illusion crystal for 400g from merchant cowgirl. a floating crystal now appears outside your inn on the right. use it to alter apperance.
step 6: enter the school as a child.
step 7: you were told to come back tomorrow. ignore this. this is wrong. instead any day after school (14:00. which can be reached by going to school. talking to nun, and saying you are ready) you should go north from the city and find Nina (catgirl child) next to the house of the catgirl thief, her mother. Talk to nina and agree to play inside. the game will then bug out
step 8: wait for a patch that fixes the game
step 9: profit

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Cheedle when I talk to nina (catgirl daughter) and she invites me to play inside her home.
the game bugs out and teleports me back to school instead of properly playing the next scene.

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
thank you.

step 1: enter ninja room and get blowjob. get quest to enter arena
step 2: go to city and try to enter arena
step 3: watch the 2 guys trying to enter with fake tickets and get beaten up. then talk to the catgirl thief to progress
step 4: talk to teacher nun in the church (top left building in the main city. top right nun). you need to somehow alter your appearance to be allowed into the school
step 5: buy illusion crystal for 400g from merchant cowgirl. a floating crystal now appears outside your inn on the right. use it to alter apperance.
step 6: enter the school as a child.
step 7: you were told to come back tomorrow. ignore this. this is wrong. instead any day after school (14:00. which can be reached by going to school. talking to nun, and saying you are ready) you should go north from the city and find Nina (catgirl child) next to the house of the catgirl thief, her mother. Talk to nina and agree to play inside. the game will then bug out
step 8: wait for a patch that fixes the game
step 9: profit
thanks i was lost on 8 lol

Reactions: mrttao

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
i think the cat girl quest is broken. I get to the part where u can "play inside" it loads the interior map and then sends you back to the classroom with no progress.
Yup, unfortunately I fucked up and that part is bugged in 1.1.1
It's been fixed in 1.2.0

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I hate sandboxes! Can you make it at least doable, so we know what to do next, instead of being constantly lost in a labyrinth of uncertainty? I cannot count how many potentially good games I have uninstalled because I got stuck in a ridiculous sandbox, and I hadn't the patience or the time to screw around for hours trying to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do next! So frustrating that it just simply isn't worth it. So please don't do that with this game, or just get rid of the stupid sandbox altogether!

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
I hate sandboxes! Can you make it at least doable, so we know what to do next, instead of being constantly lost in a labyrinth of uncertainty? I cannot count how many potentially good games I have uninstalled because I got stuck, and I hadn't the patience to screw around for hours trying to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do next! So frustrating that it just simply isn't worth it. So please don't do that with this game, or just get rid of the stupid sandbox altogether!
Enter the gallery. It tells you how to progress.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The grind is way too repetitive. I just cheated all the resources.
Beside from the grind I like the idea and the gameplay.
But I really expected the game to be more finished for a version that is called 1.X.X.
Okay, just above, I floated my concern about sandboxes, and here we see in the previous post someone experiencing the exact b.s. I was referring to. NOBODY, and mean NOBODY wants to play AVNs and experience this kind of repetition, work, grind, guessing, wondering, lack of direction, with no real payoff!!!!! Dev, you ought to rethink your process and recode your game to get rid of the grind and the sandbox. Sandboxes, especially without directions as to where to go or what to do next, are a thing of the past, old school, so to speak. We've all played them for years, and most of us are burnt out on them. The Japanese have killed it, making some of the grindiest sandbox games known to mankind. Please rethink your game and reformat it before you get too far into it. Your renders are gorgeous, and you have a real good thing going here, that could be top of the line. Free Roams are okay. Why don't you utilize those from time to time instead of a full-blown sandbox. Please consider! Thanks, good luck, and take care!

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao and Paitryn

Johnvvv44

Jul 5, 2022
my previous patch saves dont work.... and it is painfull grind to do this all over again ... anyone got any saves till this patch that work ? if not is there any way you can cheat at least the basic resources so you avoid the majority of the grind ?

Reactions: Mavrick91
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes