"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
On Distant Shores [v0.3] [Professor Amethyst Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,08 GB / 430 MB - OnDistantShores-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 413 MB - OnDistantShores-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
The Lily arch for example: We met her when she just broke off with her ex-boyfriend, she was absolutely cute when Breanna was around at the store, few days later the MC got jealous when saw she speaking with a guy, she treats the MC rudely, tells later that she had sex with that guy, and after that they just kiss? Seriously?
I don't want to talk nonsense here but, she just told that she likes to fuck around, and after that she starts to feel sad and the MC is like her shoulder to cry?
Ahah seriously?

Can you at least reject her right after you meet her?

I will very probably don't even try the game anymore but would be nice to know if you can reject her before all that?

Ty in advance

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Ahah seriously?

I will very probably don't even try the game anymore but would be nice to know if you can reject her before all that?

Ty in advance
It's worth the play, there is a reason why she acts that way that day towards MC, not saying she isn't a slut, she is.

After playing this chapter, i'am a bit on the fence where the game stands for me. Spoiler warning.

Every girl only likes MC because of a reason i shall not spoil and it feels pretty cheap, like MC doesn't deserve anything that is happening to him because he doesn't have to earn it, they just fall from the sky on his dick, the witch crying after fucking him it's a good example, it look almost like rape because she knows what's happening and can't avoid it.

I really like the game overall, but i liked when we didn't "force" the girls more, if that ever happened.

Reactions: m4pII

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ahah seriously?

Ty in advance
LeeToo's post is a gross oversimplification, ignoring the dynamics of gain and loss concerning the MC and the beast within. Giving context to her behaviour veers heavily into spoiler territory, so suffice to say that Lily being dismissive is not the worst thing happening to the MC that day. That being said, yes, Lily is not saving herself for marriage, and no, you cannot reject her. If you feel that's grounds for not playing a game, by all means, take your leave. You do you.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I really like the game overall, but I liked when we didn't "force" the girls more if that ever happened.
He, like the girls, are part of an greater power, kind of a game between gods.
There's Renee, she doesn't seem to be affected by his Glamour.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LeeToo's post is a gross oversimplification, ignoring the dynamics of gain and loss concerning the MC and the beast within. Giving context to her behaviour veers heavily into spoiler territory, so suffice to say that Lily being dismissive is not the worst thing happening to the MC that day. That being said, yes, Lily is not saving herself for marriage, and no, you cannot reject her. If you feel that's grounds for not playing a game, by all means, take your leave. You do you.
So, there's a girl who sleeps around and she's not avoidable? If that's the case, then yeah, this game isn't for me. But, I wish the dev well.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
He, like the girls, are part of an greater power, kind of a game between gods.
There's Renee, she doesn't seem to be affected by his Glamour.
Everyone likes you, but only because they can't see you. But I can. ~ Helen

I don't think any of them are truly unaffected; not even Helen. And there's very little to go by concerning Reneé… she's perfectly fine with being ogled by the MC, isn't she? Ah well, time will tell.

So, there's a girl who sleeps around and she's not avoidable? If that's the case, then yeah, this game isn't for me. But, I wish the dev well.
Would it make a difference to you if it's past or present? Because it's not clear yet if she does continue to do so…

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
Can you imagine? We come here do degrade and succumb to dark fantasies, but instead they make us feel emotions and think! Outrageous!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Would it make a difference to you if it's past or present? Because it's not clear yet if she does continue to do so…
Everyone has a past and as long as I'm not forced to see it, I'm good. But, if it's present time, then, yes. It's very much an issue. So, I'll wait and watch before I dl and play.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Reneé… she's perfectly fine with being ogled by the MC, isn't she? Ah well, time will tell.
Is telling Renee she is pretty, ogling? She tells the MC he is very handsome for his age. is she ogling? I call them compliments.
The MC is encountering people with some pretty serious issues, they are affecting him also. it's not one-sided.
I think the DEV is using the MC's glamour as a narrative tool to advance the story quicker, the sex is a plus for us.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes