zainon

Jan 27, 2021
since this game tagged as multiple ending does it mean that every LI will have their own ending?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So sorry about that. I didn't realize how much people love lots of save slots. This has definitely been the biggest complaint. I am working on increasing the save slots in 0.4
Yes thank you. I was just about to comment on this. Make them endless...I am not even joking. some of us save a lot...especially for games without a proper gallery. Also for story reasons.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So sorry about that. I didn't realize how much people love lots of save slots. This has definitely been the biggest complaint. I am working on increasing the save slots in 0.4
Thank you for increasing them, but out of curiosity, why limit them in the first place? Ren'Py by default has unlimited save slots. Perhaps there is a good reason for it, and I'm just failing to understand the purpose of limiting player saves. There are other games that have done that, and I really can't imagine how doing so would be useful.

Reactions: "CJ" and MadCore

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I dig your music choice for the office incident. Good game so far. I'll reiterate the request for infinite saves.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you for increasing them, but out of curiosity, why limit them in the first place? Ren'Py by default has unlimited save slots. Perhaps there is a good reason for it, and I'm just failing to understand the purpose of limiting player saves. There are other games that have done that, and I really can't imagine how doing so would be useful.
Okay, I'll try and answer that question without trying to sound too idiotic. I really wanted to personalize some of the game's GUI, because a lot of the default just looks tired and boring to me. I took a crack at it back when I was still a neophyte with Ren'py. I thought what I did at least looked different and hoped it would show that I cared about the overall look and feel of my game. Not realizing the repercussions of that decision, I am now spending some of this development cycle fixing that in a way that looks decent and is more player friendly.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
HOLY CRAP. Everything about this game is incredible. I have like zero complaints. I love it a lot, and I'm excited about future updates. I think even when I finish the current update, I'm going to play it again, and again.

Thank you dev, the writing is top-notch and the models are great too. I also enjoy the fact that most of the game is done in the first person. Thank you on so many levels.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay, I'll try and answer that question without trying to sound too idiotic. I really wanted to personalize some of the game's GUI, because a lot of the default just looks tired and boring to me. I took a crack at it back when I was still a neophyte with Ren'py. I thought what I did at least looked different and hoped it would show that I cared about the overall look and feel of my game. Not realizing the repercussions of that decision, I am now spending some of this development cycle fixing that in a way that looks decent and is more player friendly.
I hope I didn't come across as being too critical. I just wasn't aware of a reason to limit the number of pages. May I offer a suggestion, which of course you can reject out of hand, if you wish? I really like the saves screen. I just would like more pages for more save slots. Could you see adding a forward and backward button above / below the current page numbers so you can navigate through more pages? And if the pages go beyond 6, the numbers could update with the new set (7–12, 13–18, etc.)?

I know at present you use images for the saves / loads screens, but with a small alteration — leaving the numbers in the center circles empty and then using the same font to place actual numbers in those positions — I would expect it to be doable. Maybe that's complicated, however; I'm a neophyte with Ren'Py myself. If you ever have questions, of course, you can always ask in the technical forum of this site. People like anne O'nymous, the66, and LightmanP are very helpful when you have questions.

Reactions: "CJ"

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I admit I am still playing this, just had the part with Misha blowing us off at the club, but if the dream chick is making these girls like us, then shouldn't there be mind control, and then if they do not really like us, and have sex under the mind control, isn't that then rape as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I admit I am still playing this, just had the part with Misha blowing us off at the club, but if the dream chick is making these girls like us, then shouldn't there be mind control, and then if they do not really like us, and have sex under the mind control, isn't that then rape as well.
But it's not mind control. Mind control is where you can force a person to do things, even against their will. That's not what's happening here. Instead, the girls perceive the MC differently and so want to get closer to him. I believe the effect is supposed to be more like extremely potent pheromones than it is coercion. Also, note that if the MC chooses not to pursue a girl, she isn't still forced to draw closer to him. And since this isn't mind control, there isn't rape, either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, but if in our real world, a chick can get drunk, have sex then decided she didn't want it, and it is rape, then using super pheromones would be the same thing surely.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla and v1900

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
holy shit man this game is awesome! Dont get me wrong with this but i kinda like games where the girls are more curvy, but this story has me trapped its AWESOME, the models might need bit of work but simply coz of the story i can ignore every single flaw that this game has and believe me when i say it doesnt have a lot!

Keep up the good work dev your awesome!
Ps: im wondering how long does it takes between updates, and if this game had only 3 updates so far? It is awesome how long it is so far.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.036 GB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
But it's not mind control. Mind control is where you can force a person to do things, even against their will. That's not what's happening here. Instead, the girls perceive the MC differently and so want to get closer to him. I believe the effect is supposed to be more like extremely potent pheromones than it is coercion. Also, note that if the MC chooses not to pursue a girl, she isn't still forced to draw closer to him. And since this isn't mind control, there isn't rape, either.
I see, but if in our real world, a chick can get drunk, have sex then decided she didn't want it, and it is rape, then using super pheromones would be the same thing surely.
Yeah, that is pretty much ground for rape allegation. But remember that if we are speaking of enforcing your rights it is all about you demanding dose rights from the government. Think about this. Would you demand justice from being raped if you never knew you were technically raped?

As -CookieMonster666- said, the girls perception is altered, that alone is grounds for rape allegation. But consider the use of γ-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), Methaqualone, or others, if consumed in high doses (to incapacitate) they are considered rape drugs by default. On the other hand if used as recreation they augment the libido but they are not considered date rape drugs unless the victim later decides he/she didn't want it as Havik79 said. It does not mater if consent was given in this circumstance (in most countries), the "victim" can later decide it does not suit him/her and said it was rape.

Moral of the story. Lets move to a country were if you can mutter the words of consent you can get fucked all night long high as a kite. Because drunken consent is still consent. I am looking at you Canada. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes