Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
pheromones not work on Amy
Because Amy hasn't gone through puberty yet and has absolutely zero interest/desire for sex. The glamor obviously works because she desperately wants to be friends with him, though.

I'm thinking if the Ace dude was an Ace chick, it wouldn't work on them either besides wanting to be friends.

I'm interested to see how the glamour affects his emotionally stunted sister; can the glamour make her want sex? Devoid of her brother or her best friend, would she even be interested in being friends with MC?

Would a gay dude want to have sex with MC, or does the glamour work exclusively on women? How about a straight up lesbian who is not attracted to men at all?

Lots of interesting questions here.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I have no idea what your problem is but I'm quite satisfied with one woman. ^^

How do you know I'm young and naive? Well, I'm not. ^^
You need to change your diet.... And expand your reading.... What you think you know is obviously not enough... Don't judge the whole by the standard of others...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Because Amy hasn't gone through puberty yet and has absolutely zero interest/desire for sex. The glamor obviously works because she desperately wants to be friends with him, though.

I'm thinking if the Ace dude was an Ace chick, it wouldn't work on them either besides wanting to be friends.

I'm interested to see how the glamour affects his emotionally stunted sister; can the glamour make her want sex? Devoid of her brother or her best friend, would she even be interested in being friends with MC?

Would a gay dude want to have sex with MC, or does the glamour work exclusively on women? How about a straight up lesbian who is not attracted to men at all?

Wait who is the MC sister, I don't remember that.

All I know is I have smug face activated, I knew the dream chick was a demon, just not why she loves and cares for him, I mean a loving caring demon, what is this Lucifer.

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Wait who is the MC sister, I don't remember that.

All I know is I have smug face activated, I knew the dream chick was a demon, just not why she loves and cares for him, I mean a loving caring demon, what is this Lucifer.
Sorry, I'm terrible with names, but I was talking about the Ace guy's sister, not MC's sister.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
They're talking about Caleb's most emotionally detached sister Nicole. Well, the way the glamour does or does not interact with her, anyhow.
Good lord thank you! The names were on the tip of my tongue.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
They're talking about Caleb's most emotionally detached sister Nicole. Well, the way the glamour does or does not interact with her, anyhow.
I thought it was based on spending time with them, which is why some girls suddenly went against him.
I also thought the only girl so far not into the MC is "ooooooooooh Reneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

• Angry

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I thought it was based on spending time with them, which is why some girls suddenly went against him.
I also thought the only girl so far not into the MC is "ooooooooooh Reneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".
Sorry for the rather late reply. I'm guessing you're referring to the events on day eight – loosing Amy, Lilly, Tien, and Breanna – correct? These are caused by outside influence as will be learned upon touching the book received from Amy right after Breanna has left:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though it's not perfectly clear if it was simply the Glamour being blocked or removed.

LeeToo

Sep 3, 2021
Sngo

So, there's a girl who sleeps around and she's not avoidable? If that's the case, then yeah, this game isn't for me. But, I wish the dev well.

Hordragg

Like I said before, this game looks great, but we don't need to like everything and everyone to not be a "hater."

Good luck Dev!

Reactions: Grimlar

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really good game, interesting story and diverse characters.
I found the Lily situation wasn't handled that good thought. As i read her mail, i already had my answear, but than making her hope for more, making out with her and only later beeing able to reject her...that felt kind of a really shitty thing to do.

I also hope there will be an option to reject Celeste...i mean, yeah she accept's the other girls (but then, the glamour was kinda her doing..). As she said, she has been fucked tens of thausands of times i relly wanted to say :
1st: TMI
2nd: i know the past is the past and all, but thats a bit too much to accept, so let's just be friends.

RMAUX

Feb 8, 2018
My absolute favorite part of the game is that MC 100% acknowledges it and hates it as well. He doesn't want this type of "love". It makes him sick to his stomach that he might be exactly what he hates: a man who uses others for his own pleasure.

But, like the girls around him, he is powerless to it. He can't stop it. And the true test of his character is going to be how he handles this power that he never asked for.

He is a victim as much as them, so the only thing he can do is try not to hurt them.
Agreed. I quite like the internal struggle that the glamour forces on the MC, which highlights both their character flaws, as well as strengths. It's refreshing in this game that the MC is even self aware enough to have the internal struggle at all. I think the latest revelation will ease some of the guilt that the MC feels from the use of the glamour, maybe.

Reactions: Grimlar

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Okay let's talk about the scene with Celeste for a moment. The author would like to ruminate about it with you the player.

**** DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED ALL OF 0.3 YET ****

**** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ****

**** AND NOW YOU'VE BEEN WARNED TWICE ****

And a caveat. When a creator gets caught up in the weeds of everyone's feelings about their work it can end up being a really negative experience for all involved. This is a one time post on this topic from me. I won't do any follow ups on it. So, you can safely fire the criticism cannons with reckless abandon without fear of starting a big back and forth or whatnot. I love all your comments, even the negative ones. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Or all of this could mean nothing and she's going to cook and eat you in the next release. But probably not. Probably.
:ROFLMAO:
And she has chosen you. And only you. She has placed you above all other things. She tells you she loves you more than anything. You never have to worry about her loyalty or second guess her love. Because when she says she loves you more than anything you know beyond a shadow of a doubt it is the truest statement that was ever spoken. Because only someone who knows and has experienced everything can truly say they love you more than everything.
This, and this reason specifically, is one of the greatest reasons I actually very much love her as a character. She's far deeper than I think any of us players realize, and I absolutely love it. In fact, I feel like that's true of all of the characters in the game, and I am extremely intrigued by where things will lead and what kinds of emotions the game is bound to elicit from me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was nice, but personally, I don't care either way, no more weird than that empath chick, or Kayla's magically glowing tattoo.

• Angry

RMAUX

Feb 8, 2018
Okay let's talk about the scene with Celeste for a moment. The author would like to ruminate about it with you the player.

**** DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED ALL OF 0.3 YET ****

**** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ****

**** AND NOW YOU'VE BEEN WARNED TWICE ****

And a caveat. When a creator gets caught up in the weeds of everyone's feelings about their work it can end up being a really negative experience for all involved. This is a one time post on this topic from me. I won't do any follow ups on it. So, you can safely fire the criticism cannons with reckless abandon without fear of starting a big back and forth or whatnot. I love all your comments, even the negative ones. :)

That is pretty much exactly how I took it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Wow, i stumbled across this game by total accident. I must honestly admit that i avoid all games that have the sandbox tag (big brother & tangled up trauma) like satan avoids holy water - ha! how ironic considering one of the themes of this game.
I haven't the faintest idea what made me try the game, but now i have spent the entire afternoon and evening so far reading every dialogue in my first playthrough.
Not many games have managed that! Hats off! I wish the dev much success with his project!

I still have one small point of criticism that the dev might be able to fix in one of the next versions:

These two renders are just awful, or rather the lips*whatever* to be show- i think everyone knows what they are supposed to show, but what they display is anything but aesthetic.
I would say, in this situation would be less for sure more.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Wow, i stumbled across this game by total accident. I must honestly admit that i avoid all games that have the sandbox tag (big brother & tangled up trauma) like satan avoids holy water - ha! how ironic considering one of the themes of this game.
I haven't the faintest idea what made me try the game, but now i have spent the entire afternoon and evening so far reading every dialogue in my first playthrough.
Not many games have managed that! Hats off! I wish the dev much success with his project!

I still have one small point of criticism that the dev might be able to fix in one of the next versions:

These two renders are just awful, or rather the lips*whatever* to be show- i think everyone knows what they are supposed to show, but what they display is anything but aesthetic.
I would say, in this situation would be less for sure more.

I 100% agree. They are a terrible look. It took me a long time to realize you have to be very careful what expression shapes/morphs you use on which character. I am not nearly as good of a 3d render artist as I want to be. I am definitely trying to improve. I think in some areas I have and other areas will need a lot of work. I promise to continue to try and learn and grow as we go along. Thanks for your honest criticism. It's deserved.

I'm also grateful you took the time to play my game and share your positive feelings as well. It makes the effort worthwhile to know people enjoy it. Release 0.4 is coming along nicely. I should be ready for release in about two weeks.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes