Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Pfft, so the kissing looks shit, who cares, the rest is good that is all that matters.

Dude even a single well written and posed kissing scene can contain more erotic than a stupid h-scene. It's not always all about the genitals and thier interaction.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I 100% agree. They are a terrible look. It took me a long time to realize you have to be very careful what expression shapes/morphs you use on which character. I am not nearly as good of a 3d render artist as I want to be. I am definitely trying to improve. I think in some areas I have and other areas will need a lot of work. I promise to continue to try and learn and grow as we go along. Thanks for your honest criticism. It's deserved.

I'm also grateful you took the time to play my game and share your positive feelings as well. It makes the effort worthwhile to know people enjoy it. Release 0.4 is coming along nicely. I should be ready for release in about two weeks.
If i might add, apart those kissing scenes, imo there is a room for improvement of "action"/sex scenes as well...there is plenty of it, which is always good, yet apart from some of it feel a bit rushed, animations could be better connected to the still renders - still renders have interactions/texts and meaning, mostly, while animations are there just for the sake of having animations it looks...adding interactions/text during those animated parts of scenes shouldnt be that hard, and could improve those scenes, and the game in whole, imo again.
anyway, stumbled upon this game by recommendations (thanks Mortarion), and I have to say it is really a pleasant surprise - a lot of content already, intriguing, though dark, story, nice chicks...well done dev, and good luck with future plans/development!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not me, that shit made me cry, too close to home, not the deaths but the depression, not wanting to leave the house, and suicide made me more emotionally involved.

The cute but odd chick with whatever the empath stuff is supposed to be, and the demon who loves you was more off-putting than the rest.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Best update ever, with lots of story progression and with lots of Creampie's :BootyTime: Can't wait for the next update and hopefully we'll have unlimited saves next time..

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There's an error code when it says i need to check messages after the train scene
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2909, in <module>
NameError: name 'day21_text_misha' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2909, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2909, in <module>
NameError: name 'day21_text_misha' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
On Distant Shores 0.4
Tue Nov  9 03:38:28 2021
i can skip it but then it jumps right into watching the news

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
On Distant Shores [v0.4] [Professor Amethyst Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.27 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 514 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 1.24 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 480 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes