SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This game was all about choices and all that even making you pick certain choices to get closer to hotties then all of a sudden it forces you to kiss the town bicycle...Just great.
Yea I know the game was doing ok till that. just seems like another dev trying to get that extra fetish to pull in that extra type of player and not thinking it will cause more damage then good when the players that dont like it walk away.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
This 'game' is absolutely phenomenal.

There are all kinds of games on this site and all kinds of things we look for. I certainly like the DMD, Alexandra, Buried Desires genres and such, but I also like good stories. This is an outstanding story. The choices are real and not nearly as simplistic as some may think. And they're not 'fire-and-forget' choices, but ones that are reviewed and considered and even agonized over.

The models are amazing, and while a few are familiar, most are not. They are worth rushing through just for the scenes, playing for fap - it's probably what brought us all here anyway. But the story is so compelling (to me), that I honestly look forward to it far more.

I get that it may not be for everyone. I'm surprised at what is often dim enthusiasm - but that's fine. We all have our own preferences. But I absolutely, strongly encourage anyone to give it a go. It's very worth the time. Kudos to the creator!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
And another dev throwing another dick into a harem game. Not interested in sharing not interested in swinging. Yea I checked the other scene and I have a save before it. Thanks for the upfront warning and non updated tags. Sarah is now off the table as a Li for some people.
When Sarah mentioned it and the MC thinks that he'd have to decide about that later I'd hoped we'd get an option to avoid it but I guess not? Honestly that makes me not even want to finish this update now. Shame as the game was going so well up until this point and I'd rather just stop playing than play through such content.

Edit: Alright, glad that was avoidable. Just gonna write Sarah off completely though. No interest in sharing with other dudes.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
When Sarah mentioned it and the MC thinks that he'd have to decide about that later I'd hoped we'd get an option to avoid it but I guess not? Honestly that makes me not even want to finish this update now. Shame as the game was going so well up until this point and I'd rather just stop playing than play through such content.
Granted its "optional" you show up with no choice but to go but then you have a choice to participate or not. Considering this started as a supposed harem game and now this is being thrown in it raises the question of does this choice effect content with her later and also wtf reasoning does the game that started as a harem need this content which only detracts from people wanting anything to do with her now.

Lol. I love all of the girls, as usual, but I wonder what happens when you pick someone other than Elizabeth to die. I don't think I want to bother to see the result.
she doesnt die she is protected.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Granted its "optional" you show up with no choice but to go but then you have a choice to participate or not. Considering this started as a supposed harem game and now this is being thrown in it raises the question of does this choice effect content with her later and also wtf reasoning does the game that started as a harem need this content which only detracts from people wanting anything to do with her now.
Thankful we had a choice in the matter but yeah I'll just be writing Sarah off if at all possible. No interest in that kind of relationship whatsoever.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It would be nice if the Dev would mention in the overview on page 1 that sound is basically required in this game.

Cheers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
baconsmoke, you may have already had these reported, but I didn't see them in this thread yet. (It's also possible I'm blind, ofc.) Here are a few errors with v0.4 that I got.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of these are just FYI, in case you didn't know of them already.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

she doesnt die she is protected.
If by "she", you mean Elizabeth, then I already knew (it's the choice I made). I was wondering what would happen if you chose somebody else instead, but I'm not curious enough to reload back there and make a different choice.

darthchair

Sep 25, 2020
So...I just discovered this game, and wow! The characters, storyline, worldbuilding...it's all just absolutely fantastic! I started reading some of the original comments from players prior to playing and I guess there was/is a disconnect with the MC being an older character. Pfft. Once the story grabs your dick, I don't think any of that matters.

It seems like so many of the popular storylines are focusing on young characters going to college. Those stories are fun, but this is a truly unique game that deals (especially in the beginning) with a character who is in a very bad place. But really all of the characters seem to be people that are dealing with hardship. The opportunity that you have to help them as you build this type of harem is similar to WVM in that you aren't just sexing the ladies, but trying to make their lives better and growing your character as much as theirs.

I'm really curious as to how this ending is going to work out. I'm really, REALLY hoping that the 3 endings (chaos, order, aeonfuckbutterfly) don't end up similar to Mass Effect 3's miserable ending. I don't think it will, but man...let's just not retread that hellish path.

My current weird thought...why haven't we been able to speak to the security guard yet? I think he's one of the mayor's informants. I don't know why. They just keep mentioning the mayor having people spying on the MC. I think the hardest choice was when you had to choose which woman was going to bite the dust. Fortunately choosing the butterfly's recommendation seems to be a good choice. As far as I know...I didn't choose anyone else.

Also curious about the MMF route and if saying no avoids any potential path to the female character. So far the character I least like is Violet. Maybe learning more about her story will redeem her, but I definitely don't share the attraction that the MC has. Helen is by far the most interesting and reminds me a bit of a Malkavian from V:TM.

I think the idea that rejecting a female character will cause them to be "fallen" is interesting and I don't exactly know what that means. I don't think I saw any representation of that in my playthrough. Also I enjoy how you have different representations of religion available and how all of them provide some answers and benefits to the MC in regards to this plot.

Hmm...I'm not really talking about the adult content. Ah well. I'm more interested in this game's writing than anything else. Sometimes the MC gets a little annoying with the perverted thoughts in his head and how he always feels bad about them, but for every one of those there are some really profound things said in the narrative as well.

Hottest animation? Probably having sex with the demoness.

Biggest pain in the ass? Remembering all the fucking names. Haha. Seriously. There are a TON of characters in this game. It really does feel like WVM made love to Ataegina storywise. Definitely super excited about this game.

Reactions: TheDick69+

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I guess the dev needed to show the mc won't judge Lily and Sarah and accept them for who they are? And if the players reject them what's going to happen? Looking at the dialogue it seems players will be punished somehow "will become as the fallen" whatever the hell that means.

Reactions: cib64

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
you have a good game, perhaps not exactly what people around here looking for, but, you have a jewel here. good work

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Wow, i stumbled across this game by total accident. I must honestly admit that i avoid all games that have the sandbox tag (big brother & tangled up trauma) like satan avoids holy water - ha! how ironic considering one of the themes of this game.
I haven't the faintest idea what made me try the game, but now i have spent the entire afternoon and evening so far reading every dialogue in my first playthrough.
Not many games have managed that! Hats off! I wish the dev much success with his project!

I still have one small point of criticism that the dev might be able to fix in one of the next versions:

These two renders are just awful, or rather the lips*whatever* to be show- i think everyone knows what they are supposed to show, but what they display is anything but aesthetic.
I would say, in this situation would be less for sure more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How I see it. :ROFLMAO:
4259871950_dc1a73f2b0_z.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah If your into kinetic novel have at it.
This isn't a kinetic novel. Not every scene has choices or anything, but there are choices. For instance, in this latest release, you can choose whether you force your glamour on Elizabeth and whether to join Sarah with her boyfriend. You many not like the choices, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. This is a visual novel, not a kinetic one.

Reactions: odinRa
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes