What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_patreon_result.jpg

Overview:
You will take the place of a young man who is about to embark on a journey that will change his life forever. After the strange death of his parents, the only thing he has left is his uncle and his best friends. He and his best friends will move to the city. Along the way he will find many conflicts, lovers and a place to call home.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-06
Developer: MrKuchi - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Fan sig - Gallery Unlocker* - Italian translation* - Spanish translation* -
Walkthrough Mod*

SonsOfLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scene1_52.jpg scene3_17.jpg scene6_2.jpg A_memories_02.jpg A_memories_12.jpg scene10_9.jpg a_01.jpg scene11_32_1.jpg scene27_11.jpg scene30_1.jpg scene26_10.jpg scene12_40.jpg scene9_5.jpg scene23_ash_36.jpg ems_13_1.jpg scene23_mel_12.jpg scene13_35.jpg scene10_18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

greg 101

May 11, 2017
View attachment 1549245
Overview:
You will tae the place of a young man who is about to embark on a journey that will change his life forever. After the strange death of his parents, the only thing he has left is his uncle and his best friends. He and his best friends will move to the city. Along the way he will find many conflicts, lovers and a place to call home.​

Developer: : MrKuchi -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Samples:
View attachment 1549239
Link?

Reactions: Pyeet

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Hello Hello!
I am the developer of this game. And I am very happy to release this first version. There will be many more versions and I count on your support.
I will be very active here this week so if you have any questions about the game let me know.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
1639778670044.png
You should put this as a banner, trust me more people will click on the game that way;), the image that you have right now is kind of hard to make sense of it, especially in a miniature.

Are those tags in planned content final? No ntr or sharing or stuff like that?

What does the interracial content entail?

Last edited:

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Ok, You are right about the banner, I just changed it.

About the planned content
Are those tags in planned content final? No ntr or sharing or stuff like that?
No, these are not all the final planned contents. There will be many more and it will depend on what the majority of people say. About NTR and sharing, There will be no NTR, as for sharing (optional MFF) there will be but I plan to do it in a very advanced version of the game, and it will be completely optional.

What does the interracial content entail?
The same goes for this, I plan to add an interracial female character to be part of the story, she can be Asian or Indonesian. We will see her in episode 1 of the game. Other than that, there will be scenes with interracial characters not relevant to the main story.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, You are right about the banner, I just changed it.

About the planned content

No, these are not all the final planned contents. There will be many more and it will depend on what the majority of people say. About NTR and sharing, There will be no NTR, as for sharing there will be but I plan to do it in a very advanced version of the game, and it will be completely optional.

The same goes for this, I plan to add an interracial female character to be part of the story, she can be Asian or Indonesian. We will see her in episode 1 of the game. Other than that, there will be scenes with interracial characters not relevant to the main story.
I vote asian. Specifically Japanese... Or Korean... cause they have the booty. ;)

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Hello Hello!
I am the developer of this game. And I am very happy to release this first version. There will be many more versions and I count on your support.
I will be very active here this week so if you have any questions about the game let me know.
We need android version. godspeed on your game.

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
I think I know what you mean, sdawg1234.

The story begins with the MC leaving his home. In the prologue, it will explain why he decided to leave. At the end of the prologue, we will see what happened at the beginning when MC leaves but with more details.

I know it's a little confusing but this is just the beginning of the prologue, I'm sure that in the next versions it will be more explained.

By the way, thanks for playing my game.

Last edited:

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Is this a "pick a love interest and stick with her or you'll get in trouble", more of a "bang everything you can", or even a full on harem game?

Reactions: MrKuchi

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
as for sharing there will be but I plan to do it in a very advanced version of the game, and it will be completely optional.
Can you be more specific about what type of sharing, the sharing will be with other girls ? or is going to be with other males because if that is the case then you will lose a lot of support even if that is going to be optional some of us don't like to pay for such content (male sharing) is something that will put many of us off from the game.

You may think "But is going to be optional" and the thing is many including myself have been disappointed too many times to trust games with this type of content anymore.
it will be optional sharing with other females.
Thanks for sharing the game and good luck.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes