What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
all the characters are interesting
yeah the only ones im different about is the blonde with the pigtails and her friend as they feel more like side girls from what I recall but I still need to play their path sometime

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's an honest mistake but you spelled Vania wrong.
lol you made me look at my original post I thought I did for real lol. But nah im team Zoe all the way first she is just to damn cute. But I also love Vania alot but sadly Zoe is to damn cute for me to pick Vania over her even tho I do think as a character Vania is better. Honestly this would be one of the few games id be okay with a throuple path as they already have a good dynamic and chemsitry as friends, so I can see it making sense in this game.

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
lol you made me look at my original post I thought I did for real lol. But nah im team Zoe all the way first she is just to damn cute. But I also love Vania alot but sadly Zoe is to damn cute for me to pick Vania over her even tho I do think as a character Vania is better. Honestly this would be one of the few games id be okay with a throuple path as they already have a good dynamic and chemsitry as friends, so I can see it making sense in this game.
I agree with that about the throuple and I'm very monogamous oriented. Until the last update I had only played for Vania but at a certain point I started falling for Zoe so had to go back through and play her route too! Both are really enjoyable and her mom is top notch in terms of milfs.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I agree with that about the throuple and I'm very monogamous oriented. Until the last update I had only played for Vania but at a certain point I started falling for Zoe so had to go back through and play her route too! Both are really enjoyable and her mom is top notch in terms of milfs.
yeah kind of how I am too I lean more into a monogamous oriented paths as well which is why it's rare for me to play a game that leans heavy into harems. I usually dont like throuples either in most games and just play them for content , this is probably one of the only games I can say I want such a path tbh.

alakaza

Apr 2, 2024
Edit: Updated for Chapter 2 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
doesn't work. whY? thanks anyway

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes