What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Shit I forgot all about Ruby fuck I have to pick between the cutie Zoe , the wifey material Vania or the fun one to be around Ruby.

View attachment 3718558

So harem when??? lol and I dislike harems
And don't forget Ashley, she reminds me so much of my BaDIK Lily. And then there's Sadie (I think she was a one-off, but hot hot hot.) :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And don't forget Ashley, she reminds me so much of my BaDIK Lily. And then there's Sadie (I think she was a one-off, but hot hot hot.) :love:
yet to play their content plan to on my next playthrough probably just wasn't feeling them at least Ashley I didn't. I might of played Sadie idk I don't recall who she is

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
can't wait one my favorite games on this site even if it it's not in my top 10-15 just because I like Zoe way to much lol

Last edited:
Reactions: tmu500

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not really, I'm kind of just over the best friend trope. So the girl has to be special for me to be interested in a best friend.

View attachment 3776763
I agree Zoe as a best friend is kind of just a basic best friend nothing special or anything. She is probably one of the few LI I allow her looks to determine how much I like her because I simply find it hard to get past how cute she looks compared to any other LI in this game. The other friend forget her name the one the MC talks to on the phone and ends up being his bullies 1/2 sister seems more interesting.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes