What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
You can check the Patreon link on the first page, and it would seem there is a new version released. It's a bit strange that it is named the 'Chapter 2 Part 2' release, because it is supposedly the Part 3 and final release of Chapter 2, and I would expect the dev themselves to know what version they are on, but ok.

I haven't played myself since the 'Rework version' a long time ago, so I'm pretty eager to play the newest version when it comes out, as I have been waiting for Ch2 to be complete to continue this one. Just a little more patience I hope... fingers crossed...

IfuckKayane&Vania

Formerly 'IfuckKayane'
Jul 31, 2022
At least we probably can look forward for hot sex between Vania and the MC in the upcoming update :love: in case the Sherlock Holmes in me ist not completely wrong. Last episode ended with a letter with the revealing "weasel"-sign on it, kind of confidential code between Vania and her new "boyfriend", pushed (obv. by V.) under the door in Vania's apartment destined for the MC. An invitation to the long anticipated megafuck?? Hmmmmmm .... :D

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes