What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Does anybody know what the song that plays on the title screen is? It's not all that bad.
The developer was so condescending that he created a button on the title screen (also in the game phone) with all the music, which not only has names, but can also be listened to there.
Based on this, what is your question?:unsure::HideThePain:

david2248

Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 2660635

Overview:
You will take the place of a young man who is about to embark on a journey that will change his life forever. After the strange death of his parents, the only thing he has left is his uncle and his best friends. He and his best friends will move to the city. Along the way he will find many conflicts, lovers and a place to call home.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: 2024-02-06
Developer: MrKuchi - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Fan sig - Gallery Unlocker* - Italian translation* - Spanish translation* -
Walkthrough Mod*

SonsOfLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1549470 View attachment 1549473 View attachment 1549477 View attachment 1549479 View attachment 1549480 View attachment 1602099 View attachment 1549483 View attachment 1602100 View attachment 1682369 View attachment 1682370 View attachment 1682368 View attachment 1602101 View attachment 1602097 View attachment 2569105 View attachment 1602683 View attachment 2569106 View attachment 2569108 View attachment 2569110
wasnt chapter 2.3 supposed to be out back in march? anyone have any word on it by chance?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am curious what language this is being translated from because no one in their right mind calls it maths. It is just called math. Geez

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Well apparently grammar is not their strong suit because this sentence is not a sentence any one person would actually say.
Zoe: "Today I spoke with Vania in the morning.", when it should be said "I spoke with Vania this morning."

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well apparently grammar is not their strong suit because this sentence is not a sentence any one person would actually say.
Zoe: "Today I spoke with Vania in the morning.", when it should be said "I spoke with Vania this morning."
True, but as I read it, I could totally see Zoe saying "Today I spoke with Vania in the morning", in a very prim and proper voice. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Edit: Updated for Chapter 2 Part 2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Line 9039 of script.rpy there is an error in the code. It has "scene scene68_19(the space is missing here)with dissolve" when it should be "scene scene68_19 with dissolve"

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Hoping to get to see quality time with Vania this update and not anymore of the cock teasing crap! She is by far the best character so far that isn't just smoking hot but is deep and actually is more than the eye can see! Zoe while cute doesn't really do much for me. Dogs are cute as well! She seems like a chic you would get very quickly over her. She don't seem like much and the flags with her are there to be a super clingy chic that would never give space and always be or want to go where you are or do. She just is too dependent on mc it seems where Vania is chill and down for what I would be and reminds me of the chic I am seeing right now. I want her around and no matter what it is she is always 100% down with me. A chic like Zoe would never be that kind of chic!
OMWH-Vania.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hoping to get to see quality time with Vania this update and not anymore of the cock teasing crap! She is by far the best character so far that isn't just smoking hot but is deep and actually is more than the eye can see! Zoe while cute doesn't really do much for me. Dogs are cute as well! She seems like a chic you would get very quickly over her. She don't seem like much and the flags with her are there to be a super clingy chic that would never give space and always be or want to go where you are or do. She just is too dependent on mc it seems where Vania is chill and down for what I would be and reminds me of the chic I am seeing right now. I want her around and no matter what it is she is always 100% down with me. A chic like Zoe would never be that kind of chic!
View attachment 3706529 View attachment 3706532
Me too. Big Vania fan. I just find Zoe a little immature and annoying, no real substance to her. (But that's me, I have friends that really like her). Unfortunately, every time you take a couple of steps forwards with V, you have to take another step back. She says one thing and then something else. Not sure if it's the writing, or he's deliberately trying to keep the dialogue ambiguous no matter what path you take. But it's so frustrating when everyone acts & talks like MC is with Zoe. I just want MC to stand up and say "Fuck Off, I love Vania", but he just just giggles and says nothing. :( Maybe next update.:)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3706529 View attachment 3706532
Me too. Big Vania fan. I just find Zoe a little immature and annoying, no real substance to her. (But that's me, I have friends that really like her). Unfortunately, every time you take a couple of steps forwards with V, you have to take another step back. She says one thing and then something else. Not sure if it's the writing, or he's deliberately trying to keep the dialogue ambiguous no matter what path you take. But it's so frustrating when everyone acts & talks like MC is with Zoe. I just want MC to stand up and say "Fuck Off, I love Vania", but he just just giggles and says nothing. :( Maybe next update.:)
While im more Team Zoe but that's because I have a bias for her cause she is to damn cute it's hard for me not to like her the best. One of the rare times where the looks of a LI trumps a character that is subjectively better to me. Especially cause I find cute LI harder to find and pull off in Daz. With that being said I do agree Vania is a better character overall so far. However I will say this is one of those rare games where I think I would love for Zoe and Vania to have a throuple path. Normally im not that big into throuples at all however I feel like it would actually make sense in this game for once unlike alot of games where it comes off as something that is forced.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
While im more Team Zoe but that's because I have a bias for her cause she is to damn cute it's hard for me not to like her the best. One of the rare times where the looks of a LI trumps a character that is subjectively better to me. Especially cause I find cute LI harder to find and pull off in Daz. With that being said I do agree Vania is a better character overall so far. However I will say this is one of those rare games where I think I would love for Zoe and Vania to have a throuple path. Normally im not that big into throuples at all however I feel like it would actually make sense in this game for once unlike alot of games where it comes off as something that is forced.
Gotta agree with that. V & Zoe's relationship to each other certainly feels open to becoming a throuple. As opposed to some other games where dev's try to force it and it really wouldn't work. Personally, I would still go Vania, but it does have that possibility feel to it.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I liked the game, the future looks bright. the characters are successful, the story is good, and it looks like it will be among my favorites in the future.
I just have a hard time passing some scenes, my hand hurts from clicking the mouse, I hope this will be fixed.

And most importantly Ruby and Vania you two are perfect. I look forward to the scenes with you.

Reactions: Jericho85

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I liked the game, the future looks bright. the characters are successful, the story is good, and it looks like it will be among my favorites in the future.
I just have a hard time passing some scenes, my hand hurts from clicking the mouse, I hope this will be fixed.

And most importantly Ruby and Vania you two are perfect. I look forward to the scenes with you.
Shit I forgot all about Ruby fuck I have to pick between the cutie Zoe , the wifey material Vania or the fun one to be around Ruby.

1717895171253.png

So harem when??? lol and I dislike harems

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes