What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
couldyounot, is a "pick a love interest and stick with her or you'll get in trouble". At some point, you will have to choose your girl.

djkunn, It's female sharing.
Can you be more specific about what type of sharing, the sharing will be with other girls ? or is going to be with other males because if that is the case then you will lose a lot of support even if that is going to be optional some of us don't like to pay for such content (male sharing) is something that will put many of us off from the game.
I should have been more specific about that. Honestly, I don't like that kind of content either.

In other words, it won't let any man touch your LI.

About this
same for this, most people are interested in the mc & the girls, we are not interested in seeing other people fuck...
My first priority is the MC, and I have no interest in doing scenes of other characters.

Other than that, there will be scenes with interracial characters not relevant to the main story.
By this I meant scenes in which the mc is involved with other female characters but do not have great relevance to the main story.

you have one of the Lis (Vania) start dating the bully of the mc in the past....
I'm sure she has her reasons. Don't worry he won't touch her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
couldyounot, is a "pick a love interest and stick with her or you'll get in trouble". At some point, you will have to choose your girl.

djkunn, It's female sharing.

I should have been more specific about that. Honestly, I don't like that kind of content either.

In other words, it won't let any man touch your LI.

About this

My first priority is the MC, and I have no interest in doing scenes of other characters.

By this I meant scenes in which the mc is involved with other female characters but do not have great relevance to the main story.

I'm sure she has her reasons. Don't worry he won't touch her.
Thanks for the reply, then I retract my comment xD
btw you should make sure when you add the sharing tag to add this --> sharing (optional MFF)
that will make people understand what type of sharing it is.
Best of luck with the game,

(Will add this to my list since it seems like my type of game then).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The story begins with the MC leaving his home. In the prologue, it will explain why he decided to leave. At the end of the prologue, we will see what happened at the beginning when MC leaves but with more details.

I know it's a little confusing but this is just the beginning of the prologue, I'm sure that in the next versions it will be more explained.
Why didn't you wait until the prologue was complete before releasing the game?

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
HansDampf788 believe me, that was my intention when I started this project but as I progressed I realized that having a complete chapter would have taken me 1 year to finish and I probably would have left the job half done.

And the thing is that it takes me about an hour to make a render, besides, being honest with you these last 2 months I have been working very slow due to my studies at the university.

But that's over for now, I'm taking some time off from the university to concentrate 100% on the development of this game. And thanks to all the good comments and support I've received these days have made me want to work harder.

Currently, I have half of the next version done so it will take me 1 month at most to finish it. I hope you like it.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Hi, is it going to be kinetic? Not a single choice so far. There should be a warning for people who want to play, not just read a story. Great renders, so I wish it was a game.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Kuokaman, It will be a game. In the next version there will be a freeroam and many choices.
Thanks for the reply, I'm glad to hear it. I mean I'm not a free roam fun but if there are hints where to go where something happens then it is OK. The worst thing is having to guess where to go next and clicking all possible places before something happens. It really discourages me from playing.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Oh fuck. That blonde girl with the lollipop made me download this game. You can't resist her eyes. She is way too cute.:love:

Reactions: MrKuchi

bbnbg

May 7, 2020
Kuokaman, It will be a game. In the next version there will be a freeroam and many choices.
Might want to be careful with freeroam as it leaves a lot of empty spaces early on in development, or it might be a lot of repeating scenes. Since you have said that it takes quite a bit of time for renders, you might not want to spend your limited computer resources and development on a freeroam sandbox that wouldn't be much of a benefit over a simple choice on renpy, especially considering outcomes are likely the same early on in development. I've seen a lot of freeroam sandbox games get caught up in development hell and dying or they end up so linear that the freeroam was pointless.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply, then I retract my comment xD
btw you should make sure when you add the sharing tag to add this --> sharing (optional MFF)
that will make people understand what type of sharing it is.
Best of luck with the game,

(Will add this to my list since it seems like my type of game then).
:unsure::unsure::unsure: oooooohh is this game really already worth it? planned tag has no harem, and it doesn't even have virgin tag :WutFace:

"
you have one of the Lis (Vania) start dating the bully of the mc in the past....
"

^and this here smells like a load of BULLSHIT.
just reading this makes me think of all these other games where our li's fuck dipshits and guys who bullied the mc and the whole game is just some emo depressed drama story.
the render quality is great and the girls are hot AF, i do really hope the game is worth playing but so many good tags like harem incest virgin are missing and the game already seems to head towards sandbox and drama :HideThePain:
but yeah i hope i'm totally wrong and the comments in this thread totally miss represent the actual content of the game.

but big plus for mff and lesbians :love:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
:unsure::unsure::unsure: oooooohh is this game really already worth it? planned tag has no harem, and it doesn't even have virgin tag :WutFace:

"
"

^and this here smells like a load of BULLSHIT.
just reading this makes me think of all these other games where our li's fuck dipshits and guys who bullied the mc and the whole game is just some emo depressed drama story.
the render quality is great and the girls are hot AF, i do really hope the game is worth playing but so many good tags like harem incest virgin are missing and the game already seems to head towards sandbox and drama :HideThePain:
but yeah i hope i'm totally wrong and the comments in this thread totally miss represent the actual content of the game.

but big plus for mff and lesbians :love:
Well, it did have the virgin tag before, but they have been removed, I dunno if it was the dev or the mods since there is no much content yet...
I don't think it will have harem though since the dev said it will be a pick your girl game... for me as long the lis are not touched by other male npcs is fine and that is what the dev said so will see how it goes and trust his word so far.

Last edited:

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Good game, and I enjoy the song at the end. Artist and song title?
Tanks and here you have "Going In Reverse By IndieAuriemma"

tags like harem incest virgin are missing
About the tags, there will be no incest or harem. About the virgin tag, I plan to add it to the game.

the whole game is just some emo depressed drama story.
I don't consider the game to be depressing. About the drama, I really hope it will have a lot of drama but also a lot of sexual content. I plan to tell a deep story, not a sad one.

for me as long the lis are not touched by other male npcs is fine and that is what the dev said so will see how it goes and trust his word so far.
And yes!!! Nobody is going to touch Vania but the mc and well maybe....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game will not be a complete sandbox. Throughout the story the mc will find himself in different scenarios. You will be able to roam through some of these places.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
I see that some of you love Vania. Well hold on tight, the next version of the game Vania and MC will have their moment to shine!

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes