What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
And I'm out, "free-roam" can mostly be translated with "searching for the little content that is there."
Might come back in a few versions to see if there is a way to play through the story without too much fuzz.
yup. agreed. i got sucked in by the two quite stunning LIs, then hit the freeroam part and just bounced. why is it that freeroam games always "forget" to tag themselves as sandbox? then it would've been just filtered off for me and i'd not even feel the need to comment. its almost as bad as the NTR games forgetting to tag themselves as NTR.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
You cannot have sex with vania in this version.
About the side quests, this is an early version of the game, there are a lot of things I want to work on before the prologue is finished.

Yes, It is planned. But, I don't think it's what many expect, though. Only one character will be pregnant by the mc during the story.
This is already decided by the script and you won't have the option to choose which one.
I just wanted to clarify that, I don't want you to be disappointed.

You need energy bars to complete 100% of the scene. Check the gallery menu, you can see what your current progress is.
Good job Dev that was really good update. (y)

I really hope harem is at least an option because you have created some awesome girls for your game.

Although there seems to be some bugs and a lot of missing images during the call with the friend.

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
great renders. i can't say anything about the story, because we're still early on. but i wanted to like vania but her choice of aboyfriend makes her a bit dislikeable, hope it's explained later in way to make her choice of dating him more understandable.

Reactions: MrKuchi

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
right after i put in the name i want, i get this and i cant get around it,

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 31, in script call
    call relation from _call_relation
ScriptError: could not find label 'relation'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
On my way home 0.3
Mon Jan 17 17:42:04 2022

Reactions: Ruffuss and MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
right after i put in the name i want, i get this and i cant get around it,

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
On my way home 0.3
Mon Jan 17 17:42:04 2022
I'm working on it. The new links should not present this problem.

Reactions: Ruffuss

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure if this is just me but I think when the MC gets the phone call from Melissa the choices to pick up or not are switched.
I picked "Don't", MC doesn't talk on the phone, and Melissa says something like "...he doesn't seem to remember me.".
If MC picks up and talks to the person, Melissa says "...he doesn't pick up any of my calls...".

But so far I like the game. Keep it up.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks to all for the great support!
I have been working very hard on this update to publish it as soon as possible.
I read every single one of your comments so if you have any suggestions, advice or notice any bugs in the script, I'd love to hear from you.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
About the tags, there will be no incest or harem. About the virgin tag, I plan to add it to the game
since this is a single route game how are you handling it? if I pick a li are the others gona end up dating someone else on that playthrough? couple things why I dont enjoy single route games, they are poorly done, always have a copy/paste story to them or end up ghosting potential Li on the way or even introducing a new LI halfway through the story when your already comitted to 1, its annoying. and i just end up ctrl 50-60% of the content.

I ussually ignore non harem games since its almost always like that. i really wanna try this game cuz of the renders, but if its the same as any other multiple route games out there then its meh.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
if I pick a li are the others gona end up dating someone else on that playthrough?
Once you choose a li, the others will remain single.
couple things why I dont enjoy single route games, they are poorly done, always have a copy/paste story to them or end up ghosting potential Li on the way or even introducing a new LI halfway through the story when your already comitted to 1, its annoying. and i just end up ctrl 50-60% of the content.
I ussually ignore non harem games since its almost always like that. i really wanna try this game cuz of the renders, but if its the same as any other multiple route games out there then its meh.
All Lis have their own background, and will be introduced before you commit to one.

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks to all for the great support!
I have been working very hard on this update to publish it as soon as possible.
I read every single one of your comments so if you have any suggestions, advice or notice any bugs in the script, I'd love to hear from you.
you probably already know this but, even tho it's good to listen to feedback, don't try to please everyone or you will tire yourself out and maybe not pleasing anyone. good luck! (y) (y)

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes