What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] On My Way Home [v0.10.2] [MrKuchi] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.83GB
Repack size: 914MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

Notice: Do to engine update, it is advised to read instructions inside Update Only before using it.
Update Only UQ from v0.10.1 to v0.10.2 (74.9MB) =

If prefer a lower sized one, check out (Asenaris) repack.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Yes, It is planned. But, I don't think it's what many expect, though. Only one character will be pregnant by the mc during the story.
This is already decided by the script and you won't have the option to choose which one.
I just wanted to clarify that, I don't want you to be disappointed.
Not gonna lie, I am a little. I always like the pregnant harem route some games take. But I DO appreciate you telling me that up front.

Reactions: Lsinner and MrKuchi

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Very good game!! Nice story and renders!! Can't wait to play the entire chapter 1!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKuchi

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Just curious will this game have a harem route or will you have to pick one girl at some point?

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
I have to say, i instantly fell in love with Vania.
Can somebody tell me where the second picture in the free roam is, i guess my eyes are too bad to find it. And i only could find one candy but there should be two right? Thx fellas and good luck to the dev, i hope you stay healthy and please don´t take hate or criticism too hard on yourself.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
...still dont get it whats that game about
flashbacks? murder? weird mc? :unsure:

hope the next update will be more clear about whats going on ;)

anyways -- looks nice so far
gl with your game MrKuchi

Aug 13, 2016
really enjoyed this game. def in love with vania :)

i'm sure you already have the story written in your head, no worries we will understand what is happening in more detail in the following chapters.

however, i want to say that the whole free roam was kind of unnecessary in my opinion.

Reactions: MrKuchi and MadCore

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
My plan was play the game just after the 3th or 4th release as usual, but because of the sandbox tag i decided to give it a look to decide if this one would go to my watch list or not. The sandbox tag here refers to the freeroam section, you have a standard VN for most part of the game with choices and all, and in specifc ocasions you get a freeroam (there is just one by now), to use the phone, talk with other characters, look for renders (not mandatory), perform actions like use the bathroom, make your bed, take meds and etc (all optional but i suggest you to do it since its just a click on the item, basically) and to look for food - this gives you energy (there is a energy bar with slots) to perform certain actions through the game, but the food is easy to find and you just have to click on it to collect...look for food it is also optional but i highly recommend you to do it. There isnt any kind of grind by now and we dont have stats either. I know that reading it seems too much things to do, but it really isnt, at least by now... and i suggest the dev to be cautious with how many things to do he will add in the future.

I think would be cool to add a quick navigation bar in the freeroam section, that one that just have an icon and expands when you click on it and show all the rooms.... but i dont know if other players would agree with me on this.

About Vania (the one dating the asshole)

I dont know if someone already reported this problem here,

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Kond
My plan was play the game just after the 3th or 4th release as usual, but because of the sandbox tag i decided to give it a look to decide if this one would go to my watch list or not. The sandbox tag here refers to the freeroam section, you have a standard VN for most part of the game with choices and all, and in specifc ocasions you get a freeroam (there is just one by now), to use the phone, talk with other characters, look for renders (not mandatory), perform actions like use the bathroom, make your bed, take meds and etc (all optional but i suggest you to do it since its just a click on the item, basically) and to look for food - this gives you energy (there is a energy bar with slots) to perform certain actions through the game, but the food is easy to find and you just have to click on it to collect...look for food it is also optional but i highly recommend you to do it. There isnt any kind of grind by now and we dont have stats either. I know that reading it seems too much things to do, but it really isnt, at least by now... and i suggest the dev to be cautious with how many things to do he will add in the future.
[/spoiler]
Yup, you have a very accurate idea about the mechanics of the game.
Although the domination trait is not mentioned. This trait will become stronger or weaker according to the most improtant decisions of the mc along the story. In some sex scenes in order to unlock 100% you will be required to have a certain level of domination.

I dont know if someone already reported this problem here,

Thanks for letting me know, The mc should say that line.

Reactions: Kond

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
proofread script for v0.3

did a quick proofread (maybe missed 2 or 3 things like a " . " )

extract attached file into *\game folder
overwrite if asked
Kond

Although the domination trait is not mentioned. This trait will become stronger or weaker according to the most improtant decisions of the mc along the story. In some sex scenes in order to unlock 100% you will be required to have a certain level of domination.

fixed

Sep 3, 2020
Kond

I really enjoy the game I'm playing it right now but I have to say filling up the energy bar is a pain

and Vania is my favorite but I have to ask

is it possible to have a loving relationship with her or is the only type of relationship we can have with is where we dominate her

like I said I really like her and

I hope the relationship does not turn into an abusive one

again I really love the game but it's just too minor issues I have

if someone can give me a guide on finding energy

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes