What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
WHAT?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? NO HAREM?!?!?!? That is just downright criminal in a game like this!!!! You literally have absolutely near perfect girls all around and I am going to have to be forced to eventually say no or goodbye to some?!?!? Like literally the entire group of girls is likeable to near heights when it comes to looks and personality and we will be forced away from some?!?! I get if you want to make single routes for those who like that, but please don't alienate those who would want to play a harem route.
Well, There is some good news. I'm thinking of doing a harem route. At some advanced point in the story, you will have to decide if you want a serious relationship with a girl but in the case you don't want a relationship you'll be able to keep the benefits. Of course this will trigger different endings. We'll see how this develops and what my patrons want.

If this is your fist game, I can't imagine what it will look like in a few more updates, great job in this little project of yours, I just sent some money down your way, keep up the good work ;)
Many thanks for your support. It's my first game, I've been learning along the way. I think you can see some improvement progress with the renders.

I have to apologize for some mistakes such as decisions made by the MC on his own or missing images. Things I try to improve with each update.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well, There is some good news. I'm thinking of doing a harem route. At some advanced point in the story, you will have to decide if you want a serious relationship with a girl but in the case you don't want a relationship you'll be able to keep the benefits. Of course this will trigger different endings. We'll see how this develops and what my patrons want.
That kind of doesn't really sound like a harem though? I mean the whole basis of the harem is that you are in a relationship with all the girls not just messing around for benefits. Well at least that is how it is viewed mostly from the player's perspective.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Compressed Android Port of:

On My Way Home [v0.6.0] + scrappy's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You should make a walkthrough for this to see what's the difference of the impact from your decisions ;)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This one is beast.. the girls, the sidegirls.. the milf.. Renders and writing are great, can't wait to see where and how far this one goes.. All I can say is MrKuchi, you've set your Patreon goals wayyy to low!

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah! The update is short, but vania has 2 animations.
yessssssss I'm happy about the animation

but I'm more excited to talk to her about our relationship
moving forward

I know it's weird but I'm more of a story guy and I like relationship building

I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic thank you brother I'm downloading it right now

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
This one is beast.. the girls, the sidegirls.. the milf.. Renders and writing are great, can't wait to see where and how far this one goes..
So glad you liked the game.

This one is beast.. the girls, the sidegirls.. the milf.. Renders and writing are great, can't wait to see where and how far this one goes.. All I can say is MrKuchi, you've set your Patreon goals wayyy to low!
I don't consider the goals to be low. I think they are fair goals. All or most of the money will be invested in the game since I currently don't have to worry about daily expenses, rent or bills. More goals will come in the future.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Allright fair is fair.
It was all my own stupid mistake update didn't function right.
Used compressed one.
That didn't work THIS time.
A rare mismatch.
So dl'd full version , integrated old saves and everything runs fine.
Sorry for eventually commotion.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes