What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
The Android version doesn't work properly it crashes always at the warning(is the same issue as other games like life in Santa County I guess it must be the port version), I also tried using Joiplay which worked but I can't call anyone on my phone so I can't advanced. If you can, would you please make a working android version and fix the call issue please? The game looks good either way!
I'll try to fix it but no promises.

does Sharing ( MFF ) means MC and 2 other females right?
Yeah! Male(mc) and two other females.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I enjoyed what I played so far. Also not a huge fan of sandboxes, but it wasn't terrible. The character interactions kinda remind me of Intertwined, except adding this weird amnesia condition that seems to allow for a dom/sub dynamic. Was taken aback by the principal orchestrating a murder as it seemed contrary to what otherwise felt like a more realistic school/post-graduation AVN. Other than that, the plot kept me interested.

One thing I will say too... this is the first time in a DAZ3D game I have noticed the MC having a slightly more feminized face, as opposed to being GigaChad. I actually like the variation, and it helps build him as a character with weaknesses (his condition) as opposed to just a chad who fucks everyone.

Will follow. Keep it up!

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I must have missed the sandbox tag when downloading. What a great disappointment to be hit with "You need energy which you can fill by finding random objects in this empty sandbox". I was more than moderately intrigued by the intro up to that point.

Since this one is still in its infancy, I would strongly recommend reconsidering if sandbox is truly what the creator(s) want to pursue. There are very few games where sandbox actually adds something positive to the game. In most cases it's just busy-work to mask the lack of content.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021

Hi guys!

I already slept well, ate well, spent time with my friends and loved ones. I'm ready for what's ahead.

I've already planned the content of the next version. It will be a short version but in a short period of time. Let me know if you prefer it this way.

Also inform you that next month I'll have to resume my studies at college. Don't worry about this, I'll find a way to divide my time efficiently. I just wanted to let everyone know that.

Anyway, I wish you all a great week.

Kuchi loves you!...

Who's that girl???...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The game has potential, however it is really early to tell how it will turn out. Beth and Vania are great. Interesting that in the prologue's first flashback the face model of de Being a DIK MC has been used for Patrick's fa friend, thought it to be an easter egg, however after progressing further I noticed music in some cases is the same as the one used in Being a DIK events. Is it intentional?

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
I must have missed the sandbox tag when downloading. What a great disappointment to be hit with "You need energy which you can fill by finding random objects in this empty sandbox". I was more than moderately intrigued by the intro up to that point.
I understand what you mean. Energy is very important in this game and tedious to find in free roams. Soon I'll add infinite energy.
I will also give free energy to the players as I did in this version when Mike gives food to the MC.Just enough for the MC to unlock content from a specific girl. If you want to have more than one girl make some effort and look for energy.

Since this one is still in its infancy, I would strongly recommend reconsidering if sandbox is truly what the creator(s) want to pursue. There are very few games where sandbox actually adds something positive to the game. In most cases it's just busy-work to mask the lack of content.
Freeroams won't be a regular thing as for me they are very difficult to code and take a lot of time.
I know my first freeroam only has one scene with a girl.
But let's be honest, once that's done you can get on with the game. It takes less than 5 minutes without skipping.
Soon I will make a new freeroam but this one will have a lot of content. You'll still have to look for energy if you want to unlock content.

• Angry
Reactions: ben_sylar

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
The game has potential, however it is really early to tell how it will turn out. Beth and Vania are great. Interesting that in the prologue's first flashback the face model of de Being a DIK MC has been used for Patrick's fa friend, thought it to be an easter egg, however after progressing further I noticed music in some cases is the same as the one used in Being a DIK events. Is it intentional?
OMG! Well yes and no. Personally I like Being a dik style.
About Patrick's friend's face, I found it very funny so I left it.
Sometimes I have a hard time finding good music under creative commons, and well Being a dik has a huge list of them.
I still prefer my game to have its own music so I don't use them much.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Are you supposed to unlock all 4 rewards during that first freeroam?
I only got the 1st and 3rd images. And I'm 100% sure that I touched one magazine that didn't unlock anything for me, I can't remember if it was in the bedroom or the bathroom. It does not appear any more.

EDIT: Oh well, I was restarting the game while typing this. Now I got the 4th image unlocked too. Only the 2nd is missing and I would like to know if it's a bug.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Are you supposed to unlock all 4 rewards during that first freeroam?
I only got the 1st and 3rd images. And I'm 100% sure that I touched one magazine that didn't unlock anything for me, I can't remember if it was in the bedroom or the bathroom. It does not appear any more.

EDIT: Oh well, I was restarting the game while typing this. Now I got the 4th image unlocked too. Only the 2nd is missing and I would like to know if it's a bug.
Yes, It's a bug. There are 5 magazines in the first freeroam but only four unlock rewards. I"ll fix that soon.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes, It's a bug. There are 5 magazines in the first freeroam but only four unlock rewards. I"ll fix that soon.
Thank you!
Also another issue which I'm not sure is intentional or not: the rollback function is very limited. Throughout the game there are like several checkpoints or something after which you can't rollback any more. It just gets to that point and stops going back. So you can only roll back within the space between two of those "checkpoints."

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just finished all the content.
So far it's interesting. It seems the Mc's condition is a hereditary thing, we'll have to wait and see.
And how did his parents die? Did Beth have any say in it? She seemed pissed in that flashback, but at the same time it's unclear if she did all she could to prevent whatever happened.

I agree with the user who highlighted the use of BaDIK's music. Granted, it's not all the time, but when you use those songs it feels weird because BaDIK is a really popular game and we have all associated those melodies to it. So I think you should avoid it as much as you can, at least for me it breaks immersion.

I like all the girls, which is quite rare for me. Vania is the absolute best IMHO. I love her and Melissa.
BTW I've looked a little bit into the games variables and it looks like Melissa doesn't have her own stats. Will she not be a real love interest? :(

Now a couple more bugs:
- When choosing between "Calm down" or "Start a fight" with the punk who took the girl's guitar, no matter what I choose I always punch him and the scene is exactly the same.
- When Ash is checking her phone and you choose "Look closer," you never look closer. It doesn't do anything. Instead, you get the next piece of text saying that it's getting late and I should make a decision.

Finally, some piece of advice regarding sex scenes (I could copy-paste this from some many other games I've commented...):
Dev, please stop using those mediocre looped animations because they spoil the hotness of sex scenes and make them look worse than they could. Mel's ass for example looked deformed in those loops; that wasn't her ass.
You are capable of making gorgeous renders, so until you're in the position to create decent animations (which is not necessary, so no need to rush) you should stick to still renders. Many still renders per sex scene, from different angles, with the girls losing their clothes, etc. That's way sexier that making sex scenes that consist exclusively of some robotic looped animations that look unnatural.

Really looking forward to the continuation!

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
How often is this game updated?
At least one update every month.

I agree with the user who highlighted the use of BaDIK's music. Granted, it's not all the time, but when you use those songs it feels weird because BaDIK is a really popular game and we have all associated those melodies to it. So I think you should avoid it as much as you can, at least for me it breaks immersion.
Yeah. I'll buy a music license for the next version.

I like all the girls, which is quite rare for me. Vania is the absolute best IMHO. I love her and Melissa.
BTW I've looked a little bit into the games variables and it looks like Melissa doesn't have her own stats. Will she not be a real love interest? :(

Now a couple more bugs:
- When choosing between "Calm down" or "Start a fight" with the punk who took the girl's guitar, no matter what I choose I always punch him and the scene is exactly the same.
- When Ash is checking her phone and you choose "Look closer," you never look closer. It doesn't do anything. Instead, you get the next piece of text saying that it's getting late and I should make a decision.
The code isn't finished yet. Melissa will have her own story and love route.

About the bugs I will fix them all in the next version.

Finally, some piece of advice regarding sex scenes (I could copy-paste this from some many other games I've commented...):
Dev, please stop using those mediocre looped animations because they spoil the hotness of sex scenes and make them look worse than they could. Mel's ass for example looked deformed in those loops; that wasn't her ass.
You are capable of making gorgeous renders, so until you're in the position to create decent animations (which is not necessary, so no need to rush) you should stick to still renders. Many still renders per sex scene, from different angles, with the girls losing their clothes, etc. That's way sexier that making sex scenes that consist exclusively of some robotic looped animations that look unnatural.

Really looking forward to the continuation!
Thank you very much for your feedback. And I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
At least one update every month.

Yeah. I'll buy a music license for the next version.

The code isn't finished yet. Melissa will have her own story and love route.

About the bugs I will fix them all in the next version.

Thank you very much for your feedback. And I'm glad you enjoyed the game.
Thanks to you for paying attention to us (y)(y)

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Started to try out the game and I am more than confused as to what's going on with Vania. Those three pictures are all supposed to be her (minus the guy and the pale blonde) so unless it's got something to do with the MC's memories that are yet to be shown to me - as I am only at the party atm - I am so confused about the game.
It feels as if multiple artists had to make her scenes and used completely different models.

How she looked during school

Her on the right is during those flashbacks and when making aout with her

And this one is during the party like wtf I can't be the only one noticing those differences

Sep 3, 2020
Started to try out the game and I am more than confused as to what's going on with Vania. Those three pictures are all supposed to be her (minus the guy and the pale blonde) so unless it's got something to do with the MC's memories that are yet to be shown to me - as I am only at the party atm - I am so confused about the game.
It feels as if multiple artists had to make her scenes and used completely different models.

How she looked during school

Her on the right is during those flashbacks and when making aout with her

And this one is during the party like wtf I can't be the only one noticing those differences
I think those three pictures are throughout the years as Vania gets older

and in a completely unrelated note I think this is the most attractive Vania has ever looked so far
1624922_scene12_40.jpg

I think it's the hair and the lipstick for me I love it

I think it's the hair and the lipstick for me

which reminds me please MrKuchi don't ever cut or change Vania hair

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I think those three pictures are throughout the years as Vania gets older

and in a completely unrelated note I think this is the most attractive Vania has ever looked so far
View attachment 1693610

I think it's the hair and the lipstick for me I love it

I think it's the hair and the lipstick for me

which reminds me please MrKuchi don't ever cut or change Vania hair
I'd say from 1 to 2 it would be tanning/sun bathing and make-up, but in picture 3 she looks a bit more different than make-up could so

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes