What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
[Ren'Py] On My Way Home [v0.5.0] [MrKuchi] [OS@930MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 930MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 371MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
Doesn't work when unzipped everything is empty

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] On My Way Home [v0.10.2 Rework] [MrKuchi] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.9GB
Repack size: 385MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
On what platform are you Windows (which version), Linux, MacOS? What software did you use to unpack the file? You gonna need to give me more details here :confused:

I would have not uploaded it if it did not work, i test all my repack for at least 2-3 minute gameplay.
On android and winrar to open

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Hmm i'm not very familiar with this joiplay but if you on pc you should be able to unpack it... did you try to use 7-zip software (you can get it on their official site)? Sometimes winrar (specially old verions) does not work with 7z files.
I don't think 7zip makes a android version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
id it possible to get more than 2 energy points in for the bathroom scene with vanina? i cant seem to get past 2

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm glad this update had a lot of content with Beth. It was sweet, cute and sexy. I can't wait to confess my feelings for her. Well, the MC's...

I played out of curiosity the Jacob's house part and watched both scenes. I must say I don't regret having the scenes with Beth. Too bad there wasn't some sex scene in this part, but like I said, I don't regret it. I would rather start a more formal relationship with her than the scenes at Jacob's house.

Anyway, great update! My favorite so far for the content with Beth. Maybe you should update the tags. Include 'oral sex', 'vaginal sex' and maybe 'teasing', because of the last update with Vania, at the party. Having updated sex tags always attracts more people to visit the game.

Reactions: MrKuchi

3shotko

Mar 19, 2021
Doesn't seem like an issue now, but will we be 'punished' for doing things with other LIs. I'd like to see where the story leads with more than 1 of them right now, but don't want some decisions to end routes later as the game's developed. Just want to know if I'd need to make multiple saves for different paths.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Just want to know if I'd need to make multiple saves for different paths.
You'll definitely need to make multiple saves.

Doesn't seem like an issue now, but will we be 'punished' for doing things with other LIs.
I wouldn't say punished. I want the decisions players make to be important. And for that they must have an impact on the development of the story.

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
MrKuchi I have one question is there gonna be an harem option or maybe an mini harem cause i just feel bad when I say no to Zoe. If not could you implement so that we could name the saves makes it easier to track which path you are on.
I really like the game the story is interesting and the renders are great I really like Vania she is definitly my favorite I just feel bad saying no to Zoe so I hope I can have Zoe and Vania I will cross my fingers.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I'm glad this update had a lot of content with Beth. It was sweet, cute and sexy. I can't wait to confess my feelings for her. Well, the MC's...

I played out of curiosity the Jacob's house part and watched both scenes. I must say I don't regret having the scenes with Beth. Too bad there wasn't some sex scene in this part, but like I said, I don't regret it. I would rather start a more formal relationship with her than the scenes at Jacob's house.

Anyway, great update! My favorite so far for the content with Beth. Maybe you should update the tags. Include 'oral sex', 'vaginal sex' and maybe 'teasing', because of the last update with Vania, at the party. Having updated sex tags always attracts more people to visit the game.
is this gane have animated scene?

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
The Android version doesn't work properly it crashes always at the warning(is the same issue as other games like life in Santa County I guess it must be the port version), I also tried using Joiplay which worked but I can't call anyone on my phone so I can't advanced. If you can, would you please make a working android version and fix the call issue please? The game looks good either way!

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
That was One Hell of a Story. does Sharing ( MFF ) means MC and 2 other females right? if so then I appreciate it.
I might keep a WATCH for this.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes