What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] On My Way Home [v0.51.0] [MrKuchi] [OS@937MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 937MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 376MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

Notice: v0.5.1 (old) and v0.51.0 (new) are different versions.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
a doubt about the sandbox tag, I'm considering downloading this game because I saw it for the first time today, but is the sandbox freeroam harem hotel style? or in just some areas like being dik style?

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
How much content does this have without skipping?
Mmm...1 hour?? I don't know.

Someone posted that the last version was about 30 minutes of playthrough. In this version I did twice as much work as in the past. Currently, the game has +1000 renders, 5 gallery scenes and 2 different routes. So let's say 1 hour.

The gallery also shows the content to be unlocked and the percentage. So if you manage to unlock everything, you'll know it.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I just wonder why that idiot, gets into Vanya's house so easily? if they are not even really dating as Vanya claims. Does he have keys to the house, or does he force the door? or is Vanya so trusting (foolish) to leave the door unlocked? :unsure:

• Haha

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
I just wonder why that idiot, gets into Vanya's house so easily? if they are not even really dating as Vanya claims. Does he have keys to the house, or does he force the door? or is Vanya so trusting (foolish) to leave the door unlocked? :unsure:
I don't know...maybe....someone let him in. We'll never know.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Mmm...1 hour?? I don't know.

Someone posted that the last version was about 30 minutes of playthrough. In this version I did twice as much work as in the past. Currently, the game has +1000 renders, 5 gallery scenes and 2 different routes. So let's say 1 hour.

The gallery also shows the content to be unlocked and the percentage. So if you manage to unlock everything, you'll know it.
Thank you dev, that was a very kind reply from you, I will try it out then. :)

Sep 3, 2020
Don't worry. From 0.3, I got to 0.5. There wasn't 0.4.
another great update finally. Energy demon has been slain

no more having to worry about energy

and I almost jump for joy out of my wheelchair

when I saw that there was no free roam

and sure I did not get to see Vanya in this update but I don't mind because that just means I'll get to see Vanya more in the future

I got a lot of stuff done in this update
if you may remember

I love monogamy I don't cheat

so I friendzone zoe and her Mom

so no love triangle

it is just me and Vanya now

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Not sure how i just found this now, awesome game.

I gotta give props to your renders and models, 10/10. The story seems pretty good so far, i'am not the best judge for story but so far it got me hooked, that's what matters to me.

The only thing i can think of that i would change is the text on the Fight/Calm choice, i backed a few times thinking i chosed the wrong choice, you could make the text on the calm "I should try to stay calm, but i cant right now" or something like that, the same text for both is a bit confusing and makes you wonder if you pressed it wrong or there is a bug.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Not sure how i just found this now, awesome game.

I gotta give props to your renders and models, 10/10. The story seems pretty good so far, i'am not the best judge for story but so far it got me hooked, that's what matters to me.

The only thing i can think of that i would change is the text on the Fight/Calm choice, i backed a few times thinking i chosed the wrong choice, you could make the text on the calm "I should try to stay calm, but i cant right now" or something like that, the same text for both is a bit confusing and makes you wonder if you pressed it wrong or there is a bug.
Thanks for the feedback!! It truly means the world to me! I'll definitely check the text thing out.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
DROPPING UPDATES: Blackeye has started porting this game, so I'm dropping my updates. No duplicate work for me.

Version: 0.5.1
Size 302 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes