What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice game!!
I liked the premise of the story, but how the story develops is very unclear.
So this shy guy is trying to ask out this girl, they agree to hang out and then there is a time skip
Next thing we know the MC is hooking up with Vania. Jacob gives you Melissa number but then he doesn't know how you managed to get her... You are not with Zoe yet you are some sort of friends...
Its like all the first part doesn't fit with what happens after.

image'ems_2_1' not found ----- in the call with Emma and many more as the call goes on
Elisabeth: Yeah, we just (used?) to work together.
MC: (What I did to deserve you?) -- What did I do to deserve you?

Reactions: MrKuchi

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Game was interesting untill the freaking Free Roam came out, ruining the whole immersion of the story.

Another game ruined, sorry Dev but i cant stand Free Roam, specially the kind this game has, with having to click on hidden items. Its sad, because i liked the renders and i was starting to like the story.

I'm out.

Last edited:

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
OK, I see this quite often with these type of renders... WTF is going on with the skin? It is so gross and bumpy looking that it completely takes me out of the game, and is honestly why I end up going for HS games instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW this is a serious question, and not meant as a dis against the game or developer...

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
MrKuchi This is an interesting start for the story. Nice renders but I felt like Vania didn't like herself in the house party scene after the scene in MC's bedroom. Also, I wish there was more information when different scenes were happening. Everything started with MC leaving the house and then there was "Two weeks earlier" but MC only went to bed. Yeah, scenes seem to happen in non-chronical order and when did MC's memory problems start? The timeline is quite confusing. Maybe the timeline will become clearer in later versions... Oh, try to get a proofreader. I saw many typos and grammar stuff, and I'm not even a native in English. If I was writing anything that I published, I would want a proodreader to check my work, even in my native tongue, because nobody is able to see their own mistakes easily.

I think I caught at least one logical mistake in whether to pick up Mel's call or not. The scene in the bar has dialogue mixed: Mel said MC didn't pick up after I chose to pickup and after I didn't pick up, she said I didn't want to talk with her.

You should also decide if you use persistent.pro_vania_01 or persistent.pro_Vania_01. Because you're using persistent.pro_Vania_unlock_energy_0[1234], you might want to use pro_Vania_... variable names to keep it consistent. I see you use the non-cap version as unlocker to replay scenes but I'd use a single naming style like: pro_unlock_beth_01/pro_unlock_vania_01 for replay unlocks and pro_unlock_vania_01_energy_1/2/3/4 for trait unlocks. Using mixed case in one time and lower case otherwise makes your code prone to mistakes. It's easy to forget when to use pro_Vania_01 and when pro_vania_01 as you're using both

One more tip: because you already are in if not _in_replay: block from line 2115 on, you don't need nested if not _in_replay: blocks after each menu choice to show energy bar and handle other variables. I bet you tried to handle replay stuff first in a single menu tree but something didn't work so you copied the menu tree to else block that is actually the replay scene (and it still has all those if not _in_replay: blocks in).

PS. Python and Ren'Py both like indented code. Every time you have : in the end of the line, it means that lines that belong to that block, need to be indented. That's all lines after label labelname:. And, you should switch all $ renpy.pause(X.Y) lines to pause X.Y lines because that's using the same command in a cleaner way (and without going to python mode just to call a renpy code). Of course, renpy.pause() would be simply pause without a number. :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I like the game so far, the plot is a little unclear. I mean, the memory problem thing seems to be like a prelude to some kind of time travel super power or something, but it's not clearly told what's going on and for the game to be this short for version 0.3, while looking about as long as a First Release should be.... It worries me how slow your production speed is.

The other thing that is bad is how much this jumps around. It is one thing that the MC is having memory problems and doesn't recall events, it's another entirely that the Player is completely lost.

Who is Emma? We are never introduced to her until the text and phone call. That's massive moment of "I only know 2 girls according to the story so far, why am I talking to her?"

Then there's the jump to the party in the past. It's completely unannounced. The only clue we have to it being the past is Vania talking about it a little bit in your room and the momentary red flashes we saw. Not only that, but there's a girl's number on his phone and when you give the option to answer it he yells something rude into the phone and hangs up. Like seriously, are we not allowed to ask calmly who it is?

Finally while I am ok with the free roam, I feel like if you're going to make the lewd scenes dependent on his energy meter, you should mention how many food items there are to find in the Tasks on the Cellphone so people know to look for them.

jkkj102938475

Jan 26, 2022
View attachment 1602126
Overview:
You will take the place of a young man who is about to embark on a journey that will change his life forever. After the strange death of his parents, the only thing he has left is his uncle and his best friends. He and his best friends will move to the city. Along the way he will find many conflicts, lovers and a place to call home.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-17
Release Date: 2022-01-17
Developer: MrKuchi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT - SIGNATURES
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1549239 View attachment 1549470 View attachment 1549473 View attachment 1549477 View attachment 1549479 View attachment 1549480 View attachment 1549483 View attachment 1602101 View attachment 1602097 View attachment 1602683 View attachment 1602099 View attachment 1602100 View attachment 1602102
I love this game! Please Release the full game soon!

Reactions: MrKuchi
Sep 3, 2020
I like the game so far, the plot is a little unclear. I mean, the memory problem thing seems to be like a prelude to some kind of time travel super power or something, but it's not clearly told what's going on and for the game to be this short for version 0.3, while looking about as long as a First Release should be.... It worries me how slow your production speed is.

The other thing that is bad is how much this jumps around. It is one thing that the MC is having memory problems and doesn't recall events, it's another entirely that the Player is completely lost.

Who is Emma? We are never introduced to her until the text and phone call. That's massive moment of "I only know 2 girls according to the story so far, why am I talking to her?"

Then there's the jump to the party in the past. It's completely unannounced. The only clue we have to it being the past is Vania talking about it a little bit in your room and the momentary red flashes we saw. Not only that, but there's a girl's number on his phone and when you give the option to answer it he yells something rude into the phone and hangs up. Like seriously, are we not allowed to ask calmly who it is?

Finally while I am ok with the free roam, I feel like if you're going to make the lewd scenes dependent on his energy meter, you should mention how many food items there are to find in the Tasks on the Cellphone so people know to look for them.
don't worry brother I'm pretty sure all the problems we have will be fixed in the future but I'm really glad that there will be an option to turn off energy or make it infinite

but I don't know about you but I hate the free roam section in all vn

because not only is it too hard to figure out for me

it can be really annoying because there's one person you have to talk to to

end of free roam and you can't find them and it can be pretty long and

tedious especially if you want to do multiple playthrough I'm

praying that this game will not have too much free roam

Sep 3, 2020
Did all the tasks, door still unable to be unlocked.
sandboxes are terrible and I'm not talking about this game I'm talking about all sandboxes

no matter how many times I play a vn game I always get lost in the sandboxes

that's one of the reasons why I don't like to replay being a dick it is just so long and tedious

in being a dick you can't move on in the story unless you talk to every goddamn person

and for me it so exhausting especially after multiple playthroughs

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.1
-the women/girls are nice to very nice (Vania and Beth)
-the story is just at the beginning but seems ok
-not sure where the dev is going with the fainting/black outs but it seems the MC will be possessed by uncontrollable lust that will justify his future actions (like domination ?)
This game definitely has potential if the story is well developed.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Renders look nice and that milf looks gorgeous! I am interested in seeing some of the planned content implemented like the animations, creampies and even some pregnancies. Will we be able to date all the girls simultaneously, or will we be forced to pick a path and stick with it or else...bad consequences?

Reactions: gojira667

Onebadbassist

Sep 26, 2021
Hello Hello!
I am the developer of this game. And I am very happy to release this first version. There will be many more versions and I count on your support.
I will be very active here this week so if you have any questions about the game let me know.
is there going to be a patch for the "best friends"

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hey, guys!
Today I finished the scene's posing. Only thing left to do is rendering. The script is also finished!
Once I've got all the images, I only have to add them into the script, choose some music and add sound effects. This usually takes me about 1 or 2 days.
I'll be back with a new update on the 2nd of march. (the 28th of this month for my loyal patrons).
Stay sharp and I hope y'all have a great weekend!
Mr. Kuchi loves u...

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
MrKuchi your game didnt show up on the latest updates you probably forgot something (i was lucky to get a mail from patreon) the same thing probably happened on 0.4 since i dont think i played that version
Don't worry. From 0.3, I got to 0.5. There wasn't 0.4.

Reactions: Meaning Less
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes