What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Did this twice even deleted game and reinstalled tried calling her before trying opening door then called her after still same result telling me need to call someone What gives is this a bug.
Check it again(mega link). There should be no problem 1. talk with your uncle 2. Open your phone and chat with emma 3.After this the option to call her will be enabled, have a talk with her 4. Unlock the door.
If you did all this, and you still get the error, I'm really sorry promise that for the next update I'll get help from beta testers. Things like this will never happen again.

Me and my memory! o_O

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/phone/call/call_emm.rpy", line 241, in script
if not ems_que = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (call_emm.rpy, line 241)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/phone/call/call_emm.rpy", line 241, in script
if not ems_que = 0:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (call_emm.rpy, line 241)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
On my way home 0.3
Thu Jan 20 14:16:51 2022
Yeah, found no error in mega link.

Can we get a walkthrough for this game?? Whatever I do there is only domination route open. Please anyone. MrKuchi
Maybe I'll do one when the prologue ends.
Domination isn't the only route. But, for Vania's scene in the bathroom it is. From there, you will have to choose your route. That was just the introduction to the domination trait. And to give hints of the "condition" that the MC has.

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Could anybody help me out with the location of the 4th image in the free roam? I got the one in the bathroom, second bedroom and dining room but can't seem to find the last one. Thanks

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Could anybody help me out with the location of the 4th image in the free roam? I got the one in the bathroom, second bedroom and dining room but can't seem to find the last one. Thanks
1 in the bath, 1 in the dining room, there are 3 in what used to be mc's parents bedroom.
Yeah...if you do the math there should be five...need to fix that too.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
1 in the bath, 1 in the dining room, there are 3 in what used to be mc's parents bedroom.
Yeah...if you do the math there should be five...need to fix that too.
Perfect, thank you! It was actually super easy to find (DUH) I just stopped looking in there because I thought I already found the one there haha. Really promising start, enjoyed it a lot!

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Check it again(mega link). There should be no problem 1. talk with your uncle 2. Open your phone and chat with emma 3.After this the option to call her will be enabled, have a talk with her 4. Unlock the door.
If you did all this, and you still get the error, I'm really sorry promise that for the next update I'll get help from beta testers. Things like this will never happen again.

Yeah, found no error in mega link.

Maybe I'll do one when the prologue ends.
Domination isn't the only route. But, for Vania's scene in the bathroom it is. From there, you will have to choose your route. That was just the introduction to the domination trait. And to give hints of the "condition" that the MC has.
Thanks going to try the mega link this time

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm usually more attracted to blondes, but in this game when I saw Vania I was like, WTF? why am I wasting my time with Zoe? And then with the other girl at the party, (her name escapes me). Vania is so cute and adorable when they were younger, and then when she grows up, she turns into this fucking hot chick.:love: I know that she likes the MC, but I hope there is a romance route with her, and not just the forced or dominant one. Incredible work dev.(y)(y)

Sep 3, 2020
I'm usually more attracted to blondes, but in this game when I saw Vania I was like, WTF? why am I wasting my time with Zoe? And then with the other girl at the party, (her name escapes me). Vania is so cute and adorable when they were younger, and then when she grows up, she turns into this fucking hot chick.:love: I know that she likes the MC, but I hope there is a romance route with her, and not just the forced or dominant one. Incredible work dev.(y)(y)
I was so worried that the game would force me.to be zoe boyfriend in the beginning

don't get me wrong zoe is a nice girl

but she is not my type and it has nothing to do with her looks

she's very pretty but she's too nice

I like girls with a little more Edge you know girls that make you work for their affections

I love girls that are bad you know girls that can physically hurt you

I love girls that can kick my ass
screenshot0001.png

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was so worried that the game would force me.to be zoe boyfriend in the beginning

don't get me wrong zoe is a nice girl

but she is not my type and it has nothing to do with her looks

she's very pretty but she's too nice

I like girls with a little more Edge you know girls that make you work for their affections

I love girls that are bad you know girls that can physically hurt you

I love girls that can kick my ass
View attachment 1608818
Yeah, being forced to be with Zoe also had me worried. As u said, she isn't bad, but she just doesn't interest me.
Vania and Melissa are the ones which interesst me the most at the moment...I really hope we can knock up Vania :sneaky:

Although that tease of the ginger Li :love:
Just for that I'll let you take a peek into the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, being forced to be with Zoe also had me worried. As u said, she isn't bad, but she just doesn't interest me.
Vania and Melissa are the ones which interesst me the most at the moment...I really hope we can knock up Vania :sneaky:

Although that tease of the ginger Li :love:
my brother I'm praying everyday

I really hope we can knock up Vania to

just imagine it

not only will we have a hot and sexy baby mama

but a badass one to
:love:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really enjoyed it so far. Renders looks great, and yea, Vania is the best one here. Zoe is beautiful and all, but Vania, damn! Looking forward to see more. Good job, MrKuchi

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Hey guys. In the game... is the way to find all 4 energy bars? or only two? i'm confused and cant find all of them.
I don't remember, but I guess I found all energy bar. There is a soda in a room near the kitchen that gives 2 energy bars.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Hey guys. In the game... is the way to find all 4 energy bars? or only two? i'm confused and cant find all of them.
You can found 3 energy bars, enough to unlock the complete vania scene. The other is in the dining room

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes