What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaytime1981

Jun 4, 2017
Just finished the current 0.3v, I like alot of different genres and of course everyone has their own tastes, I gotta say though, for what style and the one girl interest per playthru style MrKuchi, this is got to be one of if not the best IMO that I've played. If I could put in one suggestion to help minimize people that don't like the freeroam parts to games, I'd try to just keep the number of freeroams as short and small a number as possible to keep some of them interested. And this is coming from my first post on the site even though I've had a login for almost 5 years now!

Keep up the great work, loving the plot so far! :)

Reactions: VOYEUR and MrKuchi

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, renders are good, Engrish is hardish, interesting story, that ending was cunty, even with cheating getting blue balled sucked, and should never be in a game.

The only real complaint is the trope black BFF, and well the usual "daz" guy who either looks like a deviant or in this case, "are we sure he likes pussy".

Saw that swerve with Vania a mile away.

So which chick has the foot fetish.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Wow, I just woke up, didn't expect so many comments.
thank you for finding energy it's really hard I hope MrKuchi can put something in the game to help like a guide or Infinite Energy

I already have a hard time because of my reading disability
Yeah, that's something I need to work on. In future version there will be many sources of energy. And of course, there will be an infinite energy option.

This is the scrip that the game has from being just downloaded, so its evidently broken or someone modded it and replaced it

label playername:
define mc = Character("[name]", color="#0262b5")
define p = Character("Teacher", color="#7a008c")
define z = Character("Zoe", color="#51f5ef")
define j = Character("Jacob", color="#ff5500")
define dir = Character("Principal Miller", color="#332314")
define v = Character("Vania", color="#f21000")
define unc = Character("Uncle Mike", color="#f5ed0f")
define pa = Character("Patrick", color="#036b29")
define me = Character("Melissa", color="#8422e6")
define em = Character("Emma", color="#00e851")
define ke = Character("Kevin", color="#825712")
define el = Character("Elizabeth", color="#1bf283")
define wi = Character("Will", color="#d12317")
define g1 = Character("Girl 1", color="#1DFF40")
define g = Character("Girl 2", color="#00EAFF")
define a = Character("Ashley", color="#E622BB")
define per = Character("Person", color="#E622BB")
$ name = renpy.input("What is your name?", length=32)
$ name = name.strip()
if name == "":
jump playername
return
label start:
scene black with fade
label playername1:
$ name = renpy.input("What is your name?", length=15)
$ name = name.strip()
if name == "":
jump playername1
call relation from _call_relation
call character from _call_character
$ persistent.name = name
Valmora, this should not happen anymore. But yeah, you need to delete the line (call relation from _call_relation). Please tell me which download link did you use so I can fix it.

If i had to guess, Vania panicked as MC fainted and called Zoe, likely she thought Zoe knew more about MC's disease.
Apparently MC was unconscious for a longer time.

MrKuchi please tell me there will be a ginger LI, every game needs gingers.
You, my friend, are correct. Vania called Zoe for help.

Just for that I'll let you take a peek into the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just finished the current 0.3v, I like alot of different genres and of course everyone has their own tastes, I gotta say though, for what style and the one girl interest per playthru style MrKuchi, this is got to be one of if not the best IMO that I've played. If I could put in one suggestion to help minimize people that don't like the freeroam parts to games, I'd try to just keep the number of freeroams as short and small a number as possible to keep some of them interested. And this is coming from my first post on the site even though I've had a login for almost 5 years now!

Keep up the great work, loving the plot so far! :)
Hey, thank you so much for playing the game. Freeroam is something I won't do very often, as they are very difficult and time consuming to code for me

Not bad, renders are good, Engrish is hardish, interesting story, that ending was cunty, even with cheating getting blue balled sucked, and should never be in a game.

The only real complaint is the trope black BFF, and well the usual "daz" guy who either looks like a deviant or in this case, "are we sure he likes pussy".
The beginning is a bit slow. But it is necessary so I can explain the "condition" of the mc, as it is an important part of the story.

So which chick has the foot fetish.
I don't know...that's up to you guys.

Last edited:

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
Great work so far and looks amazing. Just 5stared it and hoping you don't let it stagnate!

Also, PLEASE, I mean, I am not against stuff but do not waste too much rendering in foot stuff or make them completely optional if you do waste your time. This looks way too good so far and like it could go a long way. Congrats! MrKuchi

Reactions: MrKuchi

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
how can you get the energy bar full?
Only got 2 energy from the soda in the pantry and 1 bar in the dining room? where is the last one?
JogaBonito, In the dining room, on one of the chairs.

Great work so far and looks amazing. Just 5stared it and hoping you don't let it stagnate!

Also, PLEASE, I mean, I am not against stuff but do not waste too much rendering in foot stuff or make them completely optional if you do waste your time. This looks way too good so far and like it could go a long way. Congrats! MrKuchi
AbaddonR, don't worry about foot stuff, isn't one of the main fetishes and will be optional.
Thank you for the 5 stars!

Reactions: VOYEUR

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmm so were dealing with parallel timelines it looks like so I'm sure we'll get answers soon but the photo collage didn't really hint at Zoe and MC being together at all. So they have that kiss and then go to being friends for the next 5 years?

And it seems like in the original timeline MC chickens out when he walks in on Vania in the bathroom but then he revises it?

Really love all the characters they all seem to have their own unique voice which is neat in such a short game so far. Also with the time editing stuff the school setting and just the friendship comradery it really has a life is strange vibe to it which I totally dig.

The music is great also!

p.s who the heck is Emma? I thought at first she was meant to be MC's girlfriend but then they way she asks him if he thinks she hot and then acts flustered I thought maybe it was an incest thing and shes a cousin or something but there is no tag for it so I'm guessing just another friend whose backstory we don't know yet?

Anyways - I like to support new devs so +1 for me on patreon and eagerly awaiting next update.

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Hmm so were dealing with parallel timelines it looks like so I'm sure we'll get answers soon but the photo collage didn't really hint at Zoe and MC being together at all. So they have that kiss and then go to being friends for the next 5 years?

And it seems like in the original timeline MC chickens out when he walks in on Vania in the bathroom but then he revises it?

Really love all the characters they all seem to have their own unique voice which is neat in such a short game so far. Also with the time editing stuff the school setting and just the friendship comradery it really has a life is strange vibe to it which I totally dig.

The music is great also!

p.s who the heck is Emma? I thought at first she was meant to be MC's girlfriend but then they way she asks him if he thinks she hot and then acts flustered I thought maybe it was an incest thing and shes a cousin or something but there is no tag for it so I'm guessing just another friend whose backstory we don't know yet?

Anyways - I like to support new devs so +1 for me on patreon and eagerly awaiting next update.
Zoe and mc, They remained friends. Although things can change at any time.
Emma is a friend of mc's from her school years.
Thank you very much for your support!

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
MARCOS JOSE GOMES, to unlock the door, you need to talk with your uncle and call emma in your phone(Top left corner of your screen).

Completely avoidable.
Did this twice even deleted game and reinstalled tried calling her before trying opening door then called her after still same result telling me need to call someone What gives is this a bug.

Sep 3, 2020
Well if this is not going to be a harem game, I would say give more than one girl a foot fetish, personally, I would like Vania.
okay I have a theory

I think mc dreams are a form of time travel

and I think it works like this kissing Vania in his room allowed him to go back in time and fix a missed opportunity

and now mc is have an opportunity to be closer to Vania in the future because of what he did in the past

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Liked the game and will continue to play. Only one thing, I had the conversation with Emma and I did choose the 3rd, not Yes or No. Then I got an Exception error! I did choose Ignore and the game rolled on. Stupid me, I didn't take a screen shot or not even read what line the error occured in. I had the Mega dl from yesterday

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Liked the game and will continue to play. Only one thing, I had the conversation with Emma and I did choose the 3rd, not Yes or No. Then I got an Exception error! I did choose Ignore and the game rolled on. Stupid me, I didn't take a screen shot or not even read what line the error occured in. I had the Mega dl from yesterday
you should have a tracebackfile of this

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
you should have a tracebackfile of this
Me and my memory! o_O

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/phone/call/call_emm.rpy", line 241, in script
if not ems_que = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (call_emm.rpy, line 241)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if not ems_que = 0:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
On my way home 0.3
Thu Jan 20 14:16:51 2022

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Me and my memory! o_O

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if not ems_que = 0:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if not ems_que = 0:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
On my way home 0.3
Thu Jan 20 14:16:51 2022
i played this scene with all 3 options
no error :unsure:

Belzeebub$

Formerly 'Belzeebub'
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes