What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well

if the so "integral" -
tell me why they where completely avoidable to the point that you(mc) dont even know their relation
to another(if you choose to avoid them) , and later they are close friends to the mc , including jumping on his lap and acting jealous
explain this plausible and i apologize to you - but for this you have to play this game first you are arguing with me about , no ?
or just read the scripts with all variables playing in
You're a prime example of why I usually try to avoid reasoning with linear thinkers: it is an impossibility.

• Angry
Reactions: Hollibolli

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
If someone is not entirely avoidable, it's going to be because they are essential/integral to the story the Dev is building - if you could just exclude these folks, you miss the story and can't achieve the goals.
I have 0 problems with both girls, I have a save with both of them too, but I can see how it might bother some.

If they are that important you shouldn't be giving players the option to completely avoid someone, they could be gradually introduced even if you don't pick them on your previous choices. Avoid, avoid, avoid, can't avoid you are best friends now doesn't look that good (i am assuming that's how it goes, didn't play the last update yet).

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
MC was making out with Melissa in the beginning and she got his number from Jacob. I wouldn't say they are close friends like Vania or Zoe, but their relationship isn't anything out of the ordinary (even if you didn't try to hook up with them in game) especially when they are in the same social circle

Reactions: linkinn

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this update are there any forced sex scenes in it?
I only want Zoey.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I haven't played this update are there any forced sex scenes in it?
I only want Zoey.
I don't have a clear answer but I had sex with Vania but not Zoey, not much content for Zoey this update honestly, sex or otherwise but it's a short update in total anyways. I'm on both their routes. So I don't know if you ignored Vania you will probably not have to have sex with her but I'm not 100% sure I don't have a save like that. Seems like I was forced to flirt with Beth though when I was on the phone with her and she was in the bathtub, no forced sex though with her, I don't recall doing anything to hint to her that I wanted her other than having dinner with her but my character seemed to suggest to her this time that he wanted to date, maybe I screwed something up though. As for Ashley and Melissa I was not forced to have sex with them either this update.

I have a question of my own if someone knows, I thought I heard that Zoey and Vanias routes will be more romantic and better if you only do one of their routes one at a time instead of a mini harem with them in one playthrough, anyone know if this is true?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't have a clear answer but I had sex with Vania but not Zoey, not much content for Zoey this update honestly, sex or otherwise but it's a short update in total anyways. I'm on both their routes. So I don't know if you ignored Vania you will probably not have to have sex with her but I'm not 100% sure I don't have a save like that. Seems like I was forced to flirt with Beth though when I was on the phone with her and she was in the bathtub, no forced sex though with her, I don't recall doing anything to hint to her that I wanted her other than having dinner with her but my character seemed to suggest to her this time that he wanted to date, maybe I screwed something up though. As for Ashley and Melissa I was not forced to have sex with them either this update.

I have a question of my own if someone knows, I thought I heard that Zoey and Vanias routes will be more romantic and better if you only do one of their routes one at a time instead of a mini harem with them in one playthrough, anyone know if this is true?
Thanks for replying
I decided i'm going to wait for a few updates and start fresh when there is more content.
And see if i still like the game then.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For some unknown reason scenes in Ren'Py in the new version are very dark, although the images opened in any image viewer are normal. Looks like as if there's some image transformation going on in the game now that makes everything darker. Screenshots made in Ren'Py are also dark.
My monitor is calibrated and even set to a brighter mode now and images are still very dark. Daytime renders that should be bright.

Running the previous version has no such problem.

Can't play it any more.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
For some unknown reason scenes in Ren'Py in the new version are very dark, although the images opened in any image viewer are normal. Looks like as if there's some image transformation going on in the game now that makes everything darker. Screenshots made in Ren'Py are also dark.
My monitor is calibrated and even set to a brighter mode now and images are still very dark. Daytime renders that should be bright.

Running the previous version has no such problem.

Can't play it any more.
I wonder if it is a graphics driver update? I occasionally get this problem or flashing screens. When I update the driver it goes away. Just a suggestion.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I wonder if it is a graphics driver update? I occasionally get this problem or flashing screens. When I update the driver it goes away. Just a suggestion.
No, that's not it. I wasn't sure before, but now I've tested it more. It seems to be a problem with old saves from the previous version. Not all of them, but they seem to be the ones after the first freeroam part of the game.

Yes, I noticed the note about old saves not working in the OP, but I wasn't sure how old that note is and if there could be a way around it. Usually there is.

The thing is, I extracted *.rpa files using Unren when I tried the new version the first time.

Now testing the original without extraction, it seems that none of the old saves are working. The old known rollback error that comes to haunt you if rpyc files have been re-created from scratch by the dev and the rpyc indexes don't match with the older version where saves were created.

It seems that extracted game is able to load some of the old saves, but most of them are dark and some will also throw the rollback error. You can get rid of the Ren'Py rollback error by copying game script *.rpyc file where the error occurs (script.rpyc in this case) from the game version where the save was created, to get the original rpyc index for the saves, so that Ren'Py will re-compile the new *.rpy file version with the same name (script.rpy in this case), but use the old rpyc index for it to keep save file compatibility.
Doing that helps to get rid of all the rollback errors, but then almost all of these old saves are dark, as if a Ren'Py image matrix transformation "night filter" has been applied over everything. Weird, haven't seen anything like this before. Don't know how to debug it or find the source of the problem without comparing all the script files with their old versions...

I guess there's no easy way around it, have to really start to play from the beginning. Oh, well, I don't remember much about it anyway.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm trying to get option to 'clean cut' on Veronica's wound,but whatever options I changed from before,it's always faded.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

I havent tried eitherof Zoey's or Vania's solo routeas yet. I pursured both but based on the gallery scenes i missed 2 Zoey scenes one of which is a handjob, which it likes Vania's sex scene takes over if you pursue both.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I havent tried eitherof Zoey's or Vania's solo routeas yet. I pursured both but based on the gallery scenes i missed 2 Zoey scenes one of which is a handjob, which it likes Vania's sex scene takes over if you pursue both.
I see. the ones I've missed all just say Pro-Locked, doesn't tell me what type of scene I missed or with who but I'm not using any mods. Might wanna tell the other guy that I responded to too if the handjob scene with Zoe is from this last update. But it does sound like you get more content with them if you do only solo route with them.

Reactions: Joshy92

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I see. the ones I've missed all just say Pro-Locked, doesn't tell me what type of scene I missed or with who but I'm not using any mods. Might wanna tell the other guy that I responded to too if the handjob scene with Zoe is from this last update. But it does sound like you get more content with them if you do only solo route with them.
The android port i played had a gallery unlocker mod. Looks that way for Zoey, you dont miss any Vania content either way.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, the reason I was asking about forced sex scenes is
Most of the time I prefer monogamy in games
Although ironically my favourite relationship in any game is a throuple
In a game I consider to be the greatest AVN of all time lol

But yeah, In this I definitely only want Zoe.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes