What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Found a misnamed variable bug.

In the script.rpy there's the variable melashrel for the throuple score with Melissa and Ashley with the maximum possible score there being 1
In the script1.rpy ashmelrel is used instead. The game obviously spits out an error there when the script tries to increment a variable that doesn't exist.
Later there's a score check for the same misnamed variable if not ch1_chooseboth or not ashmelrel >= 1:

Last edited:
Reactions: MrKuchi

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
On My Way Home [Ch1-Pt2a] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT & Scene Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 469mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Any other filehost except mixdrop good sir? Its too slow for me to download it its just kb even with vpn

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Well, There is some good news. I'm thinking of doing a harem route. At some advanced point in the story, you will have to decide if you want a serious relationship with a girl but in the case you don't want a relationship you'll be able to keep the benefits. Of course this will trigger different endings. We'll see how this develops and what my patrons want.
I was reviewing the thread and at first it says that there is no Harem and then I found this, ⬆ but later, regarding dates it says that there is no Harem, now I want to know if there will be a Harem route or not to give the opportunity to the game???
because according to the pictures it looks very good

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Reading the comment you responded from the dev, it seems this AVN won't have the classic harem like other ones such as My New Family, WVM or Once in a Lifetime.

If that bothers you, having the benefits of a relationship without being in one, then maybe this one isn't for you.
According to what you say, I can be with everyone and have fun without having to label her as a girlfriend??? and with this I will not lose the content of any of them

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
According to what you say, I can be with everyone and have fun without having to label her as a girlfriend??? and with this I will not lose the content of any of them
That's what the dev mention a year ago. He may change his mind once we get to choose what kind of relationship we want with the girls.

Reactions: Rockero_69

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
What a fantastic 1st chapter. I look forward to more Beth scenes.

This game is a one to watch for me.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
What exactly was the recent update? I see it's called Chapter 1 and I swear there was a "prologue" or something released not long before that, but I've played this game before and I remember it being a decent length so is this just a rework or is this Chapter 1 actually new content?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes