What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Can I just, like... give Vania back to Patrick? I don't even want her. I'd rather her sleep in the bed she made herself while MC shares his bed with the real best girl, Zoe.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Can I just, like... give Vania back to Patrick?
Wasn't he in love with Mindy, King Neptune's daughter? Oh crap, wrong Patrick. Both are dumb though. :BootyTime:

It's still worth it, IMO. Some good non-lewd Vania romance content in this update, but still no home run.
We are just in the first chapter and they are already all horny and getting angry over the blue balling. What about the old good romance? Not everything has to be about sex, especially during the first episodes. The build-up is also a very important part.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
We are just in the first chapter and they are already all horny and getting angry over the blue balling. What about the old good romance? Not everything has to be about sex, especially during the first episodes. The build-up is also a very important part.
Given the history between said-characters.
No reason 'why' there shouldn't be both.
Chance of it not being as anticlimactic per inclusion.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm more like: The vote says bigger updates yet the new update includes ONE new scene. Hm. Maybe I just don't understand what the vote or "bigger" update means. :D

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I mean.....we've already had earilier episode buildup that consisted of the MC having her bent over the bathroom sink pants down, dick out, and her ready to get fucked.

Kinda already blew right past the whole reasonable "slow build up" application formula.

BogdanBj

Nov 26, 2021
the same situation. Approached everyone, approaches the guitar. - they write - "maybe I should talk to someone"? But not by whom
You need to start a new game, I started a new one and at that scene you will have phone in the left top corner.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Vania was a little spooked today. I tried to talk to her but I couldn't get anything out. Somehow I know she doesn't want to be near the bathroom...weird. I wish I could get back on my feet, I feel like I'm missing out on so many things.

F5dYMNfXsAArsCz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes