What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Vania was a little spooked today. I tried to talk to her but I couldn't get anything out. Somehow I know she doesn't want to be near the bathroom...weird. I wish I could get back on my feet, I feel like I'm missing out on so many things.

View attachment 2912812
why did you give her saggy tits ? :ROFLMAO:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello... can anyone tell me please how i can answer back to Zoe in second part of game on this update? cause i try it everythin, i try it to pick up phone to answer when he stay on bed but is not working, i dont know honestly what else i most do? help please, thanks

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
if thats true .. then why come here an complain ??? :rolleyes:
??? :WaitWhat:
Firstly, I didn't complain. I just thanked someone for pointing out a detail that makes it clear to me there is no interesting content for me in this update.
Secondly, if that was not the case, I would have downloaded the update and played it in a few weeks from now, when I had finished playing the other games that came first. Where's the problem? My backlog is definitely not as long as one of this game's development cycles.

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
Hm, i had about 4-5 different saves, but i'm still missing the first ch1 scene. Which one is that and how can i reach it?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Edit: Updated for Chapter 1 Part 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Thanks scrappy - I was just checking the thread to see if the mod was updated actually... :LOL: Great timing!!

Reactions: snow123789456

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
On My Way Home [Ch1-Pt3a] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT & Scene Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 667mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes