What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Finally some romance content for Vania! :love: (y)
Hope Kuchi keeps it coming.

Hope they start being honest about their relationship next update seeing as how the whole FWB thing became pointless the moment MC left town to follow Vania.

Actually kind of feel bad for Zoe fans since Vania kind of became the breakout LI...

On second thought, I take that back... Moar Vania content!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
What do you mean? I banged the hot Vania.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL Even your avatar is the epitome of a teasing female character.

Hope Kuchi keeps it coming.

Actually kind of feel bad for Zoe fans since Vania kind of became the breakout LI...

On second thought, I take that back... Moar Vania content!
Why she the one that got content update. That should had been VANIAAAAAAAA.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Maybe it's just me, probably is me, but the story in this release jumped around worse than a flea in a frying pan.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Wasn't he in love with Mindy, King Neptune's daughter? Oh crap, wrong Patrick. Both are dumb though. :BootyTime:

We are just in the first chapter and they are already all horny and getting angry over the blue balling. What about the old good romance? Not everything has to be about sex, especially during the first episodes. The build-up is also a very important part.
That shit doesnt work when you nearly fuck the girl in the first update. Devs know what they have when they get a character that blows up like this and milk that shit for all its worth.

Reactions: MikeOG

Mad_Andy

Jul 22, 2022
There was a scene where the MC had to fight the black kid in an alley. Was there a bug or something in the game? I got to this point and I have no other options. I couldn't fight, or go past, or leave without my guitar. Am I doing something wrong?

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Is it intended for the second photo below to be the end of the conversation following both of the choices in the first photo or is it a bug? I felt like with teasing her it would lead to a different outcome?

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You're so right.... damnit Triss :sneaky:

Anyway, i don't know what you mean by teasing... Vania can get banged.
Eh... I don't know if I'd call it getting banged... More like poked... very lightly.

I agree that there's been some good lewd scenes with Vania so far, but we're up to three "Just the tip" scenes with her now. It's like an itch that hasn't been scratched. She's due for a good balls deep dicking.

Reactions: Assman_6969

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You're so right.... damnit Triss :sneaky:

Anyway, i don't know what you mean by teasing... Vania can get banged.
That was the previous update. I'm not sure putting the tip in is banging yet. It reminds me of that scene in Being a Dik with the MC in Quinn's room. The scene was still good but what she did this update hell nah.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Where is the fun in that? If you choose more than one LI and they learn about each other... fireworks baby! I can't handle it when everyone is okay with everyone banging everyone else.

I'm not knocking the harem games, there are several that I like, but let's not muddy the waters here. Part of the fun of the single LIs is playing all the different paths. It's like multiple games from one VN.
It all depends, I only see one ending, so either I only like one LI, or there is a harem ending, since if there is no harem ending and I like more than one LI, I won't choose which one I prefer and I won't play. I'm not going to say it's something very common, but it's still my way of playing.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Updated for Chapter 1 Part 2a

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your mod for Chapter 1 - Part 3
:love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes