What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I might just wait till part 2 if I can help it since it looks like that will be January according to the post above. But that will be hard cause Zoe is such a cutie. Will replay the game for sure even tho I recently played this for the first time a month or 2 ago.

franky28807

Dec 31, 2023
Edit: Updated for Chapter 1 Part 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I am unable to find the unlock all option in your mod

Dec 27, 2023
The story is so beautiful. The progress is quite good and I feel like the friendships of the group of four friends will be broken. At the same time, I was torn between Zoe and Vanica. I'm definitely against harems, but I'm drawn to Vanica and Zoe is a tremendously sweet girl. I still have to make a decision, and I probably can't do that to Zoe. Zoe is a woman I want to be with my whole life. Still, Vanica haunts me. Very difficult. It definitely needs to be played.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The story is so beautiful. The progress is quite good and I feel like the friendships of the group of four friends will be broken. At the same time, I was torn between Zoe and Vanica. I'm definitely against harems, but I'm drawn to Vanica and Zoe is a tremendously sweet girl. I still have to make a decision, and I probably can't do that to Zoe. Zoe is a woman I want to be with my whole life. Still, Vanica haunts me. Very difficult. It definitely needs to be played.
yeah im with you there on Zoe vs Vanica. She is sweet I can't do anything that would make her cry or upset. Tho I admit part of my reason of liking Zoe is based on her looks 2. While she isnt the hottest ive ever seen in an AVN she is the cutest LI ive seen out of the 60 or so ive played.

Reactions: Ragna The Bloodedge
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes