What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
anyone know how to join ashley at the party and not deny her?
First, go to Jacob's party and have fun with Ashley and Melissa.
At the supermarket it will be up to you whether you party with Ashley solo or with Ashley and Melissa at Zoe's house party.
Also, in the supermarket, if you do it right, you'll get a hot scene with Ashley. bacf6878-7ba7-43c6-aa1e-733ec9691dbb.png

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I mean a page or 2 back there was a post saying part 1 this is part 1 of this update and part 2 is later this month if I recall correctly so I think a bit early to judge on the length.
I mean a page or 2 back there was a post saying part 1 this is part 1 of this update and part 2 is later this month if I recall correctly so I think a bit early to judge on the length.
I'd like to see beth content if the next update isn't too long away, we all love MILF! :BootyTime:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'd like to see beth content if the next update isn't too long away, we all love MILF! :BootyTime:
not me honestly I have zero interest in her. I only care about 3 of the girls in this game mostly Zoe tho but hey glad she gets love from other people.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I really like this game, but the fact that you miss so much content and have to constantly replay kills my enjoyment. Why give me single routes when you make all these girls so interesting and attractive?

This game needs a harem mod.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
There are no new scenes in the gallery.

See this post for the changelog. Chapter 2.2 is tentatively scheduled this month based on the roadmap.

roadmap.jpg

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Zoe is best friend, but Vania is best girl.
even if I liked Vania more than Zoe ( im unsure who I like more yet, need to replay the game) Zoe will probably forever be the best girl for me cause Zoe is such a damn cutie I have a bias for her. To me she is the cutest LI ive seen in an AVN yet.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes