What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I don't know what to tell you but this was posted here on December 10th.

Ch2.1 Release Calendar

Edited this post to link correct post

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While lewd scenes don't matter to me, since I play these for story and characters. I feel 1 scene is just fine for a part 1 update

• Angry
Reactions: The ArcKnight

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
Edit: Updated for Chapter 2 Part 1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
hi still says old version please update

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Understandable, but my point somewhat still stands as one scene doesn't qualify for a small update. Not complaining, just kinda surprised.
I feel like it's been like 6 months since I last saw this game update. I like this game.
But I feel like a broken record just repeating the same complaint for every game these days.
Slow updates and they are still small. This one had no content either. Which would be fine if the updates come at a resonable pace but it's too much time between updates so that's not the case either.
I don't personally care if updates take a long time, if it comes across that the devs actually spent time on them and there is substantial content reflecting the time it took for the update to come out.
I don't see that here.
This is me not knowing anything about what the dev does or how much he actually can do.
All I can comment on is the product I see in front of me, regardless of how it got here. Which is what I imagine people use when deciding if they want to support or not.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
It hasn't been six months since the last update. Every developer doesn't have the luxury to work on their games full time. Mr. Kuchi is a student.

No one can complain here about a free update being small when the release date calendar and the approximate amount of content was provided here. The story progresses and you get further with Ruby and Vania or Zoe. What more do you want?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
maybe im to new to this game so I don't know exactly how this dev works as I only discovered and played this game back in November or late october. Perhaps im trusting word of the dev to much. But I really don't understand complaining about the update being short when it's part 1 that released last month and part 2 is suppose to come out this month according to the roadmap. I'd maybe understand if maybe part 2 was way delayed or it was still short when looking at part 1 and 2 combined.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It hasn't been six months since the last update. Every developer doesn't have the luxury to work on their games full time. Mr. Kuchi is a student.

No one can complain here about a free update being small when the release date calendar and the approximate amount of content was provided here. The story progresses and you get further with Ruby and Vania or Zoe. What more do you want?
I have an update to this game downloaded 02-07-23 and then I believe there was one more between then and now, if the changelog is accurate..
that's 2 updates in 6 months. Anyone can complain about an update being small or took a long time. The argument that you can't is almost as dumb as make your own game or do better yourself. Not how that works.
My point still stands. It's a small update that took way to long to do. Whatever else the dev has going on in their life is what's the problem here. This game is not getting prioritized and no I am not asking them to do so.
If they are a student they shouldn't be making a game like this anyway unless it's useful for their programming coursework.
They should be focusing on their studies, but if they make enough from the game, I guess it can be counted as part time work.
The reality still remains that this game isn't being worked on much and everyone has a right to complain about that being the case. No matter if it's free or not.
All that means is the person complaining wants the game to be done faster so they can play more of it.
As I wrote, all a person sees is slow updates small in size, new people do not know what the dev does in their private time nor how much they can work on the game.
So they check here and see.
Slow updates and small in size. Takes minutes to play.
That's what you call a fact.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
maybe im to new to this game so I don't know exactly how this dev works as I only discovered and played this game back in November or late october. Perhaps im trusting word of the dev to much. But I really don't understand complaining about the update being short when it's part 1 that released last month and part 2 is suppose to come out this month according to the roadmap. I'd maybe understand if maybe part 2 was way delayed or it was still short when looking at part 1 and 2 combined.
This game doesn't release monthly. That has never been a thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I have an update to this game downloaded 02-07-23 and then I believe there was one more between then and now, if the changelog is accurate..
that's 2 updates in 6 months. Anyone can complain about an update being small or took a long time. The argument that you can't is almost as dumb as make your own game or do better yourself. Not how that works.
My point still stands. It's a small update that took way to long to do. Whatever else the dev has going on in their life is what's the problem here. This game is not getting prioritized and no I am not asking them to do so.
If they are a student they shouldn't be making a game like this anyway unless it's useful for their programming coursework.
They should be focusing on their studies, but if they make enough from the game, I guess it can be counted as part time work.
The reality still remains that this game isn't being worked on much and everyone has a right to complain about that being the case. No matter if it's free or not.
All that means is the person complaining wants the game to be done faster so they can play more of it.
As I wrote, all a person sees is slow updates small in size, new people do not know what the dev does in their private time nor how much they can work on the game.
So they check here and see.
Slow updates and small in size. Takes minutes to play.
That's what you call a fact.
Are you aware of how many updates there were since May 2023? 4, all of Chapter 1 and the first part of Chapter 2. That alone is a lot compared to the other games/novels here. Now, you're going to say they were all small updates, so lets dive in and take a look at how many renders/videos there for each update. You can do it too without UnRen-ing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it is roughly 150 renders a month plus the time to do 49 videos in 7 months as a student. Clearly, more was done during summer break. If you're only playing one route holding down Ctrl, of course it is going to be short, that's on you for not seeing everything the game has to offer. The person who is complaining wants to the game to be done faster but aren't doing anything to support it. Have a link in their signature, write a fair review, there are ways to support that doesn't involve money. A lot of users on this site don't take the time to read posts or search and ask stupid questions that were probably already been answered.

It is an unfair assumption to say that this game isn't being worked on much. If you still feel like that after seeing this, I don't know what to tell you. Put me on Ignore.

New/interested users should read this post and decide for themselves.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Are you aware of how many updates there were since May 2023? 4, all of Chapter 1 and the first part of Chapter 2. That alone is a lot compared to the other games/novels here. Now, you're going to say they were all small updates, so lets dive in and take a look at how many renders/videos there for each update. You can do it too without UnRen-ing the game.

So it is roughly 150 renders a month plus the time to do 49 videos in 7 months as a student. Clearly, more was done during summer break. If you're only playing one route holding down Ctrl, of course it is going to be short, that's on you for not seeing everything the game has to offer. The person who is complaining wants to the game to be done faster but aren't doing anything to support it. Have a link in their signature, write a fair review, there are ways to support that doesn't involve money. A lot of users on this site don't take the time to read posts or search and ask stupid questions that were probably already been answered.

It is an unfair assumption to say that this game isn't being worked on much. If you still feel like that after seeing this, I don't know what to tell you. Put me on Ignore.

New/interested users should read this post and decide for themselves.
thank you for this detailed post just confirms my opinion people complaining it's too short are too impatient and need to wait for more than 1 update or are just complaining just to complain. That and it's nice to see how much he got done in a year as someone that is new to this game and loves it. As I thought he was working on it longer than that as it didn't feel that short to me when I first played it.

Reactions: DeliteDouche

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Maybe misleading since I only played the Vania and Ruby routes apparently, but this didn't even need to be released. Would've rather just waited for the full update.

Reactions: Toukebri

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe misleading since I only played the Vania and Ruby routes apparently, but this didn't even need to be released. Would've rather just waited for the full update.
yeah that's why im doing my best to wait till part 2 at least. Why I say trying cause I like Zoe alot so I kind of do want to try it out but at the same time with not a long period to wait probably best to play both at once.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
yeah that's why im doing my best to wait till part 2 at least. Why I say trying cause I like Zoe alot so I kind of do want to try it out but at the same time with not a long period to wait probably best to play both at once.
I went through images to see what I missed and there was *maybe* a dozen images with Zoe. Nothing spicy, I'd wait, this was less than 200 renders overall maybe ten minutes if you read slow. lol

Not trying to complain, it's just disappointing since this is one I really look forward to. Ruby's hot, and the milf is a total smokeshow but there's still only one Vania and ultimately that's what I'm here for.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
On My Way Home [Ch2-Pt1] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT & Gallery Mod

- 689mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I really like this game, but the fact that you miss so much content and have to constantly replay kills my enjoyment. Why give me single routes when you make all these girls so interesting and attractive?

This game needs a harem mod.
It's the exact opposite for me, i don't mind playing monogamous LI games or playing it multiple times with different LIs but i absolutely do mind playing games where devs uses "harem" as an excuse and turns it into a fuckfest with unavoidable content, overwhelming number of devs do this without mentioning it from the get-go.
You and many others may be into that but i'm not, i like having choices for LIs and content regarding them.

I only know 3-4 actual harem games without hollow choices and the rest i played are all-or-nothing types, meaning if you don't like a certain tags/fetish or LIs then you will miss huge amount of content.

I just hope that if there is any unavoidable content in the game then at least dev makes it clear.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's the exact opposite for me, i don't mind playing monogamous LI games or playing it multiple times with different LIs but i absolutely do mind playing games where devs uses "harem" as an excuse and turns it into a fuckfest with unavoidable content, overwhelming number of devs do this without mentioning it from the get-go.
You and many others may be into that but i'm not, i like having choices for LIs and content regarding them.

I only know 3-4 actual harem games without hollow choices and the rest i played are all-or-nothing types, meaning if you don't like a certain tags/fetish or LIs then you will miss huge amount of content.

I just hope that if there is any unavoidable content in the game then at least dev makes it clear.
100% this hell even some harem games that give you the option to skip lewds or not it becomes to frequent still and you can't get into any decent character or story development assuming they were decent to begin with.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes