What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Maybe it is just me, but this game is confusing as fuck. I have no idea what is happening. We kiss random girls despite having a GF - and our friends an her BFF just accept it?

Then they talks about a lot of stuff that just happend - without witnessing it. Maybe it is intentional because the MC is having some kind of illness? ... or stuff - but as a player it is just annoying and i dont really get into the game at all. In addition to some time jumps and flashbacks that are hard to recognize sometimes.

Reactions: chest44

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe it is just me, but this game is confusing as fuck. I have no idea what is happening. We kiss random girls despite having a GF - and our friends an her BFF just accept it?

Then they talks about a lot of stuff that just happend - without witnessing it. Maybe it is intentional because the MC is having some kind of illness? ... or stuff - but as a player it is just annoying and i dont really get into the game at all. In addition to some time jumps and flashbacks that are hard to recognize sometimes.
hmmm I got to replay this I didn't think we were quite GF / BF with anyone just yet but close to it. But yeah the other stuff I feel that's stuff that's going to be revealed with time so it does feel weird at first.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I really liked everything else except supernatural power.
yeah that's my least favorite part of the story but I don't mind it just cause it does make it a bit different than your typical AVN and I admit it does add a bit of mystery which I do like that aspect of it. But otherwise yeah I don't care for the supernatural powers.

Apr 29, 2018
I've tried to use the scrappymod, and when I open the game, it shows me this error, and I went into the code and pro_a1 looks to be defined. Does anyone have any advice? I had played the game without the mod, got to the party, and wanted to have fun with Ashley, but the option is grayed out, so I wanted to use the walkthrough to see what I missed. I'd love any help!

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I've tried to use the scrappymod, and when I open the game, it shows me this error, and I went into the code and pro_a1 looks to be defined. Does anyone have any advice? I had played the game without the mod, got to the party, and wanted to have fun with Ashley, but the option is grayed out, so I wanted to use the walkthrough to see what I missed. I'd love any help!
I don't recommend using the mod for this game, as it doesn't take the story component into account at all.
You might as well just look at all the in-game files.
So, Ashley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 29, 2018
I don't recommend using the mod for this game, as it doesn't take the story component into account at all.
You might as well just look at all the in-game files.
So, Ashley.
Ok got it, thank you for the suggestion on the mod, and how to pursue Ashley. I missed what you mentioned in the supermarket. I’ll redo that path today. Thanks!

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Ok got it, thank you for the suggestion on the mod, and how to pursue Ashley. I missed what you mentioned in the supermarket. I’ll redo that path today. Thanks!
Click through the different options and see what Ashley's response is. Click, read, roll back.
It's actually quite simple there.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
What did I miss for this:

There is a moment in the game (you have to save) when your path splits into two routes: either you go to Jacob's or you stay at Zoe's house for dinner.
You help Beth cook and then ask her out afterwards. This gives you a scene where she is naked in the fitting room picking out a dress, and also gives you a chance to talk to her at night in the kitchen.
You also have to accept Kevin's apology at the supermarket. And at the party at Zoe's house, try Kevin's Special Drink. Now that you have the recipe for the Special Drink, it will come in handy on your date.

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
Very good game, I like the romance mixed with drama of mc. The drama gives the MCs and the girls more dimension. But the girls in the story feel like they like the MC too easily. Everyone secretly liked MC before MC even started flirting with them.
Vania and Hot Milf Beth are the best,

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It will be a short update if you don't have saves for Zoe's path and Ashley/Melissa path's
good thing I plan to replay the game then. Zoe is really the only main girl I care about she is such a cutie there is nothing to not like about her. Vania is a close second.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes