What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Does anyone think that some of these devs just try to carry too much on their plate? I mean I only play for Elizabeth's(Milf) content and it has been over 2 years since the first release with barely any scenes that include her.

I wish they would dial down and just focus on 2 or 3 love interests without secondaries. At least that way each update there would be substantial content for characters people care about and more people would show support on Patreon. As it goes right now, I forget this game even exists and just DL here from time to time just to end up disappointed at the lack of progress.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. to be fair ... it is usually the accolades in any given speech that adds the flavor, if story was straight through from intrigues to peak to finish, games would end quick.
some of these devs just try to carry too much on their plate
Sometimes, a drive home is turned into a whole movie shot inside the car.
A talk in a phone booth is turned into a movie shot inside the booth.
A ”quick” solution of saw-ing something off to get free from a cellar takes a whole movie.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Does anyone think that some of these devs just try to carry too much on their plate? I mean I only play for Elizabeth's(Milf) content and it has been over 2 years since the first release with barely any scenes that include her.

I wish they would dial down and just focus on 2 or 3 love interests without secondaries. At least that way each update there would be substantial content for characters people care about and more people would show support on Patreon. As it goes right now, I forget this game even exists and just DL here from time to time just to end up disappointed at the lack of progress.
same I only started playing because of Elizabeth and OH BOY I have been disappointed since I started this game.

Adamekholms

Jul 8, 2020
Edit: Updated for Chapter 2 Part 1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
When the new update?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
same I only started playing because of Elizabeth and OH BOY I have been disappointed since I started this game.
That's because they dont care about Elizabeth, they only care about the younger girls because that is probably was is voted on the most. At the rate she gets content it wont be until the game is almost finished before they get serious with her. I keep hoping that with each update that they will focus on her but I get disappointed and end up deleting the game because I have other games that I play that dont ignore their MILFS. I think they just threw her into the game just to get people that are into MILFs to play it because it is in the tags.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol from the recent conversation in this thread feels like im one of the only ones that ignores Elizabeth seeing how so many people are disappointed with her lack of content. ( I know im not but feels like it) . I personally play this game for Zoe she is such a cutie

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Edit: Updated for Chapter 2 Part 1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
:cool:
New version is out.

Pls, up your mod!
Tks for your job...(y)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
played the update and didn't get ONE new scene lol. Every interesting option was grayed out and I don't even know why.... What a waste.

Reactions: MikeOG

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
lol from the recent conversation in this thread feels like im one of the only ones that ignores Elizabeth seeing how so many people are disappointed with her lack of content. ( I know im not but feels like it) . I personally play this game for Zoe she is such a cutie
Know that you are not alone. No offense to anyone with different tastes but Beth is an absolute boner killer. You could not pay me enough to jump on that grenade unless I had a memory eraser.

I used to lean very heavily into Zoe at the start of the game but Vania has caught up in the past couple of updates. Kinda hard to chose between them, hope a throuple is possible further down the line.

Reactions: Krytax123

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Know that you are not alone. No offense to anyone with different tastes but Beth is an absolute boner killer. You could not pay me enough to jump on that grenade unless I had a memory eraser.

I used to lean very heavily into Zoe at the start of the game but Vania has caught up in the past couple of updates. Kinda hard to chose between them, hope a throuple is possible further down the line.
my thoughts exactly especially about Beth. I've still yet to play the last 2 updates currently replaying the game. I agree it's hard to pick between both of them tho I lean more in favor of Zoe slighty just cause I have a bit of a bias for her cause how cute she is to me. But yeah this be one of the few games I think id want a throuple path and I don't really care for throuples most of the time.

Reactions: RNasc4444

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
There is no voting on who to focus on. If there were only three love interests, Elizabeth wouldn't be one of them.
If dropping all secondary characters, including Elizabeth, improves the game for the main love interests, it should be done. Personally, I wouldn't play it, but that's okay; not every game needs to appeal to everyone. Focusing on the main love interests would likely enhance its popularity and prevent disappointment for people like me. Scattering scenes across different girls just diminishes the overall experience due to the wait time between updates. Most players probably concentrate on one or two girls anyway, rather than forming a harem. At present, the game is at risk of being abandoned, rushed, or taking more than 5 years to complete.

Reactions: serhatdozdiyik

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
If dropping all secondary characters, including Elizabeth, improves the game for the main love interests, it should be done. Personally, I wouldn't play it, but that's okay; not every game needs to appeal to everyone. Focusing on the main love interests would likely enhance its popularity and prevent disappointment for people like me. Scattering scenes across different girls just diminishes the overall experience due to the wait time between updates. Most players probably concentrate on one or two girls anyway, rather than forming a harem. At present, the game is at risk of being abandoned, rushed, or taking more than 5 years to complete.
Yeah. Unless you have a large dev team pumping out renders for a group of LI each then you wind up with a game like WVM where LI get introduced so fast you forget the name of half of them, or there's so many the dev gives them Colours as names. Then it's 9 updates before you see them again.

Reactions: thebowkid

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
When I think of something I dont like in this game ( there isn't much) I just remember Zoe is a LI and she is a cutie :)
Nvm already played a little, he is scaredy, spineless loser to unsufferable extent. Game definetely not for me or people with self respect in general.

• Angry
Reactions: micojive
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes