VN Ren'Py Abandoned On My Way [v0.15] [EroTcniques]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Should I re-render the characters so they look more their age?

• Yes

Votes: 248 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 88 26.2%

• Total voters

erotcniques

Sep 17, 2021
not a bad game ... your story has me wondering ... if it will end up to complex ... the renders are pretty good ... i agree you should make them more the ages they should be ...
my opinion : i know who cares what i think ..... anyway ....... why do Dev.s always wanna make male MC's be so stupid and helpless .... when i was 16 for example i got a job and made money , yeah it was just part time but to the point i was able to help some at least ... difficult times back when i was a kid ..... my point is making any MC's for that matter ... they should be more self reliant ... especially todays young kids ... you dev's it seems make younger people to be ... well quite stupid and unreliable ... but i guess if thats what your looking for making a game ... no real difference than any other games .. i look forward to see what else you come up with .... btw story isn't bad (y)(y)(y)
honestly, its just easier to improve a stupid character than a smart one. Just a show if weak writing skills, this is very common I think in a lot of Media.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
What about when the LI is telling the MC her story and then they go into a flashback, does that count as god's view?
Not a fan, but I play them (if they are not too long ;)). Idk if flashbacks can be included in this section. If someone is telling you a story you can only imagine what it looked like, in reality it might have been different.

It's a bit too much calling it an abuse - the grand majority of TV shows are multi point of view. In fact I have a hard time remembering a first person point of view show.

I wouldn't compare it. TV shows, movies and games are different things.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Looks good but I hope it does not end up being a story wrapped up in the criminal element - or at least make the MC clean up the dam place - the aunt is nice and needs a happy element added to her.
again hopefully we don't only have a story where all the innocent women are taken advantage of by the criminal boss and his crappy organization

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also can you let the readers know now whether or not this story will include any NTR - they deserve to know up front so we can leave before committing so much time on something so despicable

Reactions: punisher2099

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Also can you let the readers know now whether or not this story will include any NTR - they deserve to know up front so we can leave before committing so much time on something so despicable
In theory it can always change, but for the most part games that include NTR have it right off the bat so people who are interested know it upfront while others who are not also know what they're getting into and since there is no NTR tag I'd assume it doesn't and won't have it.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
5 pages of comments,5 comments since July and nothing about future updates,progress , usually is not promissing sign,just sayin'...

x2jellx

Jan 21, 2020
coming back to this thread while sorting out my games to check if there's an update that I've missed. sad to see it's abandoned already.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
coming back to this thread while sorting out my games to check if there's an update that I've missed. sad to see it's abandoned already.
Agreed. Dev still logs on to F95 though, so a part of me is holding out hope.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes