3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnTheHunt-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sunji

May 2, 2017
is it just me or is talking to kevin not progressing anything despite the game telling me to do it?

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Amy/Lilly/Carla all have Errors showing up in there fights, seems to have something to do with magic stuff, would explain why Beccy has none of this errors happening

Edit:

Debuff_Lover doesn´t say how much Resilience is needed to learn it

Multi_Attack Skill Description isn´t updated i suppose (0.5 Strenght, 0.3 Speed, given the recent change to the scaling, it probably should be 0.5 Speed, 0.3 Strenght)

" You can no longer edge yourself against Carla. " Still get to choice between inside/outside and getting edged

"Talk to Kevin to progress" No Progress happens if you talk to him

Last edited:

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Amy/Lilly/Carla all have Errors showing up in there fights, seems to have something to do with magic stuff, would explain why Beccy has none of this errors happening

Edit:

Debuff_Lover doesn´t say how much Resilience is needed to learn it

Multi_Attack Skill Description isn´t updated i suppose (0.5 Strenght, 0.3 Speed, given the recent change to the scaling, it probably should be 0.5 Speed, 0.3 Strenght)

" You can no longer edge yourself against Carla. " Still get to choice between inside/outside and getting edged

"Talk to Kevin to progress" No Progress happens if you talk to him
1. The worst type of bug is one I can't replicate. I can't get the error mentioned for Amy, Lilly and Carla.
2. Fixed in below patches
3. Fixed in below patches
4. She still edges you but you can no longer spend willpower to edge yourself after edge 4 and up.
5. How the story progresses is like this, you need to run into Kevin's shop event during Beccy's' hunt to enable the talk to event at home, which will let you ask him questions. Then you need to beat Carla on medium, go through the story event and unlock the mountains. In the hunt menu click on the mountains and Cathy will be unlocked.

Edit: Beating carla on medium is now all that is needed, redownload the carla.rpy as it removes the kevin check, sorry for the confusion
Edit 2: Fixed a bug with the tutorial Entranced.
Edit 3: Bug fix for temporary buffs/debuffs and added more hunt events to cathy
Edit 4: You can now lose to Cathy. Forgot 2 lines of code lol. Reuploaded battle.rpy and cathy.rpy
Edit 5: Changed battle again, had a weird code bit that was causing trouble for reasons I don't understand

Last edited:

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
1. The worst type of bug is one I can't replicate. I can't get the error mentioned for Amy, Lilly and Carla.
4. She still edges you but you can no longer spend willpower to edge yourself after edge 4 and up.
5. How the story progresses is like this, you need to run into Kevin's shop event during Beccy's' hunt to enable the talk to event at home, which will let you ask him questions. Then you need to beat Carla on medium, go through the story event and unlock the mountains. In the hunt menu click on the mountains and Cathy will be unlocked.

Edit: Beating carla on medium is now all that is needed, redownload the carla.rpy as it removes the kevin check, sorry for the confusion
Made a Quick Run, as in New Game, put all Stats to 15 and did every fight on normal, good News is most seems to be fixed, bad news is errors in fights still happen (there are less now), tested it a few times with Lilly and i think i know how to replicate it:

Basically try to have a long fight with her and always refuse to dodge (if you have the skill equipped), as well as to refuse to use Willpower on every failed skill check, by doing this it shouldn´t take long til the error happens

Also, not sure if this could have to do anything with it, but there is this Line in Traceback:

File "game/battle.rpy", line 503, in <module>
if Entranced > 0 and tutorial_Entranced == False:
NameError: name 'tutorial_Entranced' is not defined

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Made a Quick Run, as in New Game, put all Stats to 15 and did every fight on normal, good News is most seems to be fixed, bad news is errors in fights still happen (there are less now), tested it a few times with Lilly and i think i know how to replicate it:

Basically try to have a long fight with her and always refuse to dodge (if you have the skill equipped), as well as to refuse to use Willpower on every failed skill check, by doing this it shouldn´t take long til the error happens

Also, not sure if this could have to do anything with it, but there is this Line in Traceback:

File "game/battle.rpy", line 503, in <module>
if Entranced > 0 and tutorial_Entranced == False:
NameError: name 'tutorial_Entranced' is not defined
Perfect, thanks again. I have updated the battle.rpy in the forum and patreon page that fixes that bug.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Perfect, thanks again. I have updated the battle.rpy in the forum and patreon page that fixes that bug.
Made a proper playthrough, looks like all works now, well aside from the new Girl, got another bug:

Fought her, ended up in a Blowjob Stance, she reduced my Strenght on repeat, somehow we both ended up doing one dmg per round, i still won, went to the level tab and suddenly had 31 Strenght instead of 10, alright that surely isn´t right, went to another girl and absolutly destroyed her, cause yes i indeed suddenly have 31 Strenght lol

Also does the New Girl only have 2 Events on the hunt? Kinda repetitive if you see the same two searching for 14-18 rounds :O

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Made a proper playthrough, looks like all works now, well aside from the new Girl, got another bug:

Fought her, ended up in a Blowjob Stance, she reduced my Strenght on repeat, somehow we both ended up doing one dmg per round, i still won, went to the level tab and suddenly had 31 Strenght instead of 10, alright that surely isn´t right, went to another girl and absolutly destroyed her, cause yes i indeed suddenly have 31 Strenght lol

Also does the New Girl only have 2 Events on the hunt? Kinda repetitive if you see the same two searching for 14-18 rounds :O
Whoops, made it so that the lower your strength was the higher the chances of her using that ability were, instead of the other way around.
Temporary changes were changing permanent stats, whoops.
I was thinking that each area could have their own set of hunt events that each girl shares, but I forgot during testing that I had the 3 abilities that reduce hunt length so I can see how it get repetitive. Ive added beccy and Carla's events to Cathy to help ease this.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Did one more Playtrough, looks like everything mentioned is fixed now, but it´s impossible to lose to Cathy, even if you have negative health the fight keeps going until you win lol

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Did one more Playtrough, looks like everything mentioned is fixed now, but it´s impossible to lose to Cathy, even if you have negative health the fight keeps going until you win lol
Whoops. Forgot 2 lines of code. Updated the bugfix patches for battle and cathy.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022

Edit 2: Fixed a bug with the tutorial Entranced.
Edit 3: Bug fix for temporary buffs/debuffs and added more hunt events to cathy
Edit 4: You can now lose to Cathy. Forgot 2 lines of code lol. Reuploaded battle.rpy and cathy.rpy
hi dev, do I have to overwrite all these files with the existing ones to avoid bugs in the game??
sorry but my english is not perfect and i would like to know if i understood correctly before making confusion.

thank you and good evening

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
the game throws me this exception right after asking me for the name.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 443, in script call
call battle_start from _call_battle_start
File "game/battle.rpy", line 199, in script call
call Amy_move from _call_Amy_move
File "game/amy.rpy", line 655, in script call
call begin_turn from _call_begin_turn
File "game/battle.rpy", line 502, in script
if enemy_luck >= 1:
File "game/battle.rpy", line 502, in <module>
if enemy_luck >= 1:
NameError: name 'enemy_luck' is not defined

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
hi dev, do I have to overwrite all these files with the existing ones to avoid bugs in the game??
sorry but my english is not perfect and i would like to know if i understood correctly before making confusion.

thank you and good evening
Yes , that is exactly right.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote