-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know other wildwest themed games?
Feels like a promising game and the big part for this was the pleasant change of scenery.

I want to be a madafaking gun slinger with my six shooter named widowmaker and poor victims calling me as The Reaper .
Gambling, prostitutes and whisky in sleazy saloon, after well gone bank robbery sounds like a good day.
You should ask this on the proper forum, rather than on an individual game's thread. I know a lot of other people have also been excited about this game b/c of the setting. It's fairly unique compared to more vampire games or more son-seduces-entire-family games.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i wonder. are you always forced to whatever you do always fuck one of the girls in the saloon aka you don't get a choice no matter what you do ?

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Have to admit, quite a promising one and the renders get ridiculously good, i of course went for the prostitutes, but its kinda sad to hear it werent even somehow avoidable?
if i think as this as just a test run and show of potential, i absolutely adore like 70% already and really hope theres no scam behind this, because the renders are like too good to be true and setup is simple but like braniac level insight of something close but different enough.
I would play this trough when and if it gets finished, even if i dont get much choice in storyline.

But thats the difference beetween a good novel and a great game, this shit has BADIK possibilities, even on making Badik cash too. If the maker`s not upto the task by own, then just freaking recruit and give up some shares or incoming funds. it would be worth it.

Main issues for me:

-Animations

Some renders go over the top, like in another league between most of the competition and fighting with the ultimate best, but still the animations are on the why even bother level. i hope its new guy in the game thats learning, and not just another patreon milker that rushed it for bucks.

-Choises

Again, it gives me creeps and hope at the sametime, just played it once, and didint see the impact if difference in most.
Got kinda annoyed that the naive lovesick hornyboy was pretty much my only narrative, if not considered that prudenes was available too. I really hope this was mostly just a showcase on talent and idea, because for that i could give a clap:poop:

I love the idea that you could be dating a professional whore romantically, i really do!
Thats why i play these games so i can simulate kinks and still feel it and see it in my head like it was real. Love dirty girls, but never found any need for std`s or for the social complications. i would play but would not pay, hope the maker thinks so to until he/she/it gives me more options.

THE BIG ONE

Rio: Renders get to the WTF level with a promise of a nice upcoming story.

Lily: Almost Rio but even better impact on story so far.

Fae: You just need to love her. Even as corrupted is i am, just wanna cherish her. Or corrupt and dominate if and when that becomes a option, im already 30 so maybe soon after i retire?

Jane: So prude. I love it❤(snakes shisl in the background)

Lauren: Feet are not my thing, but for you miss...

BUT Why the fuck my little "sis" is a 90`s Troll? I really really hope its not a hidden joke and the pier werent a hint.

If theres a nono for most, it would be a freaking troll on the spot where you would want to see something beautiful, petite and naive.

I feel like none of us test subjects really consent to this, feel free to insert a half amputated limp inside a person, i will just press ctrl. But with the story, i cant skip it lurking me.
Even with the potential damage to the monster, i fear its just charade for easy eating and the game is gonna end soon with me on the trolls belly.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
yes you are forced and you are forced with both.
so as far as i can see its sort of a choose your own adventure yet your not allow to make your own adventure as your forced to do everything as is pre programmed. suddenly far less interested in the game. well thanks for telling

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so as far as i can see its sort of a choose your own adventure yet your not allow to make your own adventure as your forced to do everything as is pre programmed. suddenly far less interested in the game. well thanks for telling
Yeah, i really hope the dev gives us choices regarding with whom we want to get it on, the game is interesting otherwise and has good characters.
The joke is, there are a lot of choices, you can ignore Lily, you can refuse to go to the Saloon the first time, you even get a choice if you want to peep on her while she's changing, but you get no say if you want to fuck her...

Reactions: Orlox and Kadajko

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, i really hope the dev gives us choices regarding with whom we want to get it on, the game is interesting otherwise and has good characters.
The joke is, there are a lot of choices, you can ignore Lily, you can refuse to go to the Saloon the first time, you even get a choice if you want to peep on her while she's changing, but you get no say if you want to fuck her...
hell the part with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was really good but that could have just been the main character being curious while already being in the town for other reasons and just going in to have a look/drink. that way you keep the interesting part of the game you get the choices you need and your not forced to sneak out every night just to make some girl happy you did not wnat to see in the first place.

Reactions: Bailz and Raziel_8
Apr 10, 2022
The Man who Shot Liberty Valance was among my mothers favorite westerns (I like it too, but not as much as others). But James Stewart and John Wayne who are in it are easily two of my fav actors and they did a ton of westerns.
Sat down and watched this today. Pretty good movie. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: acewinz

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Supposedly set in the 1800's US but all shaved pussies still? So unrealistic, as the few people that shaved then were whores from "houses of ill-repute" and those were rare (all razors back then were straight and open, not something you want near your clit or cock). Also missed opportunity for including lolis, as the age of consent for the territories pre-1890 was 7-12, depending on which one. Oh well.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Another dev releasing a Basic version? The last dev who did this put everything behind a paywall.
Why does that matter when there's always someone that will leak it? At least if it's not 1-star crap not worth leaking. Even if there's no leaks most of my favorite AVN's are banned here anyway and put behind a paywall on Subscribestar. I'm fine with that, as none of them are $60 with loot box costs on top of that so are still a cheap way to kill time or have something to fap to.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Shouldn't this get an incest tag? Faye is the MC's aunt and Sunny is his cousin in the version I'm playing. In fact I know it had an incest tag at one point not too long ago (maybe a week or 2?), as I wouldn't have even downloaded it if it didn't.

Reactions: Orlox

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Any scenes with Faye ?
Maybe? I'm not at the end of .3 yet but I'd bet there is at some point since the MC already has the option of imagining her naked while jacking off, though I prefer fucking and knocking up the cousin over the aunt if I have to pick one.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes