Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Missing vaginal, creampie, threesome, spanking tags...

It was a welcome surprise, definitely following this one.

About what has been said about the prostitutes: since it has not been shown, not even mentioned, about them doing something with other people it is not that bad to me. I don't remember any prompt to choose.
I even thought they would be something like a 'teacher' of sorts, since MC stated no experience in the beginning.

But one choice that was there, and I appreciated it was the 'kiss the feet choice'. I hate when this is forced and having the option to turn the tables was nice.

Looking forward to this!
It seems the prostitutes don't have any clients other than Mc

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
FFS, why all the forced scenes with the prostitutes give a choice to say no or is everything just gonna be forced
It's almost as if that's historically accurate. Ppl weren't running around fucking everything and the knothole in the fencepost back then. Your only option for regular unmarried sex was hookers. Not alot of hookup clubs back then.

Reactions: CV3 and Sadowdark

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

About what has been said about the prostitutes: since it has not been shown, not even mentioned, about them doing something with other people it is not that bad to me. But I don't remember any prompt to choose.
(edit: but what would happen if you just choose not to go to the salloon overnight? Something still happens?)
I even thought they would be something like a 'teacher' of sorts, since MC stated no experience in the beginning.

But one choice that was there, and I appreciated it was the 'kiss the feet choice'. I hate when this is forced and having the option to turn the tables was nice.

Looking forward to this!
If you didn't talk with Lily or refuse to go to the Saloon next time the MC visits the town you meet Lily again and you are forced to go to the saloon as well as forced sex with the other prostitute and near the end you are still forced to go there again with the only choice to tell the aunt you are going there or not.

Beside that, if you have visited the Saloon the aunt will have a 'meeting' with Lily cause the MC for some reaon insited on it, no choice in this matter either, that meeting doesn't happen if you don't go there the first night.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no choice when anyone wants hystorycally accuracy.
What a woman does to her ”landing strip” iS NEVER UP TO DEBATE YOU LOONEYS.
Back then, a wonderful wholesome cuddly fantastic honey would read books and bathe.
She would be the most refreshing spring lilly out there for everyone to dream on.
Yeah, they did not drool or slobber, they just dreamt of the girls who were outlandish.
I enjoyed the game until the part begun where sex with the prostitutes is forced.
Having them as LI's why not, but give me a choice, i certainly don't want to pursue them and even less fuck the town bicycles which fuck old men on the daily, i find that just gross.

Why even having dozens of choices in the game if they have no meaning and don't let us choose the most important thing, like if we want a certain LI or not.

As for the MC, i'd say he is not bad overall, but he could be less of a creep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right there should be a choice

About what has been said about the prostitutes: since it has not been shown, not even mentioned, about them doing something with other people it is not that bad to me. But I don't remember any prompt to choose.
(edit: but what would happen if you just choose not to go to the salloon overnight? Something still happens?)

Looking forward to this!
Sounds are fun to me. characters sound unnatural during sexual behavior.
It seems the prostitutes don't have any clients other than Mc
The only 'client' I remember was the handsy old one :LOL:
It's almost as if that's historically accurate. Ppl weren't running around fucking everything and the knothole in the fencepost back then. Your only option for regular unmarried sex was hookers. Not alot of hookup clubs back then.
If you didn't talk with Lily or refuse to go to the Saloon next time the MC visits the town you meet Lily again and you are forced to go to the saloon as well as forced sex with the other prostitute and near the end you are still forced to go there again with the only choice to tell the aunt you are going there or not.

Beside that, if you have visited the Saloon the aunt will have a 'meeting' with Lily cause the MC for some reaon insited on it, no choice in this matter either, that meeting doesn't happen if you don't go there the first night.
Watch any western, I dare ya, the only place action is is the saloon. Period.
You want action this jam packed into so early game features, you get this game.

A honorable man would be charming and go get his MAN MANHOOD MANSPLAINED
in the saloon with the prettyest babes to ever grace the eyes of sore backwater desert towns.

You are fancy, you go to the saloon, MC is canon going and getting the adventures.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
It's nice that this game is being updated.

You might want to use "sheriff" instead of "police". Stick with the times, it's a bit jarring to see the word police used in a western setting.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont really care about it being historically accurate, i would rather have a choice not to have sex if the only option is sex with a prostitute, i hate forced sex scenes theres no real need for them a simple yes or no isn't hard to implement

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is not about you, now, is it?

This game is about a character and some other characters
playing their parts in a plot and going through some scripted adventures.

This particular John Wayne sees THE PRETTIEST GIRLS IN TOWN AND GOES TO THEM

STOP tryn a COCK BLOCK JOWN WAYNE. Quit whining about JOHN WAYNE SEX LIFE, YOU MEANIE.
i dont really care about it being historically accurate, i would rather have a choice not to have sex if the only option is sex with a prostitute, i hate forced sex scenes theres no real need for them a simple yes or no isn't hard to implement
This is a finite medium for you to explore. You cannot have MassEffect scenes
in the Assassins Creed Valhalla game, now, can ya?

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Is this going to have a harem going with the Faye and Sunny, or will you have to chose between the two later on? So far seems to be harem-y. Not against that if so. Just wonder if I should continue to go both routes or pick one for each play through.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is not about you, now, is it?

This game is about a character and some other characters
playing their parts in a plot and going through some scripted adventures.

This particular John Wayne sees THE PRETTIEST GIRLS IN TOWN AND GOES TO THEM

STOP tryn a COCK BLOCK JOWN WAYNE. Quit whining about JOHN WAYNE SEX LIFE, YOU MEANIE.
The by far best loocking girl is the Aunt, second i'd give Sunny.
And yes if you make a choiced based vn than than it is about what the player want's, otherwise it's a kinetic novel if we have no say. And choosing LI's or with which girls you want to get it on, should be the most basic thing.

This is a finite medium for you to explore. You cannot have MassEffect scenes
in the Assassins Creed Valhalla game, now, can ya?
It's about a simple yes or no if want a sex scene, no one is asking to add other scenes as a replacement or rewite half the story. I'd rather refuse the prostitutes and have no scene than forced to be with them.
That they are story relevant and as such interact or become friends with the MC is all fine and good.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Jane is in dire need of a good dicking. How long, I wonder, before the MC gives it to her. LoL

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
It's always sad when the mommy is dead in the weg, but hey... the aunt looks pretty good

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why the fuck can't I refuse sex with a prostitute? There is so much sweet romance in this game and you offer the player a choice for every little innocent thing like peeking at someones boobs or butt, and then BAM forced sex scene with a prostitute, no choice. It is just such a waste of time, ruined the whole game straight away. Game went from from 5 stars to 1 really quick. I would consider supporting the game on patreon if it wasn't for this.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Why the fuck can't I refuse sex with a prostitute? There is so much sweet romance in this game and you offer the player a choice for every little innocent thing like peeking at someones boobs or butt, and then BAM forced sex scene with a prostitute, no choice. It is just such a waste of time, ruined the whole game straight away. Game went from from 5 stars to 1 really quick. I would consider supporting the game on patreon if it wasn't for this.
right was a nice game till this forced bullshit alt F4 and done with it

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Anyone know other wildwest themed games?
Feels like a promising game and the big part for this was the pleasant change of scenery.

I want to be a madafaking gun slinger with my six shooter named widowmaker and poor victims calling me as The Reaper .
Gambling, prostitutes and whisky in sleazy saloon, after well gone bank robbery sounds like a good day.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes