TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Liked it and will continue to play! Review will come but I want more before deciding how many stars. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Let's see, Dad has black hair and Mom is a ginger how does sonny have blonde hair? Unless Mom was getting busy with the Pony Express Rider... :p
I think that if, as can apparently happen, both partners possess, say, a gene for blonde hair, but that gene has not actually manifested itself in the color of either partner's own hair (black and ginger), then their offspring will carry the same gene and can manifest it in their own hair (blonde).

In other news...it would have been statistically well nigh impossible to have been a Pony Express Rider who sired Sonny, because they were all known to be severely premature ejaculators (attributed to the frantic nature of their occupations) and practically all of them died without leaving a successor.

In fact, the Express Rider's horse would have had a far better chance and looking at Sonny's smile, I have to say, it really does make me wonder...

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Really unique story wise, maybe not my taste but as long as dev sticks with his vision and doesn't try to carter to "mainstream audience", i think he can build a really good support base. As long as he doesn't expect a large amount of supporter from the get go.

Reactions: Gosamr

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well that's so that there's one left for the rest of us, djkunn, but it doesn't make any difference anyway, because one of them's named Either and Either whore is enough for any man. (y)(y)
Oh I don't mind prostitution in games per se, I just dislike it when those are LI's, that for me is a big difference, kinda why I don't play this game.
If those 2 girls weren't a LI and just some side chick I may have given this another go, I guess is a question of tastes. (y)

But if you're not interested in them because of their profession, are they really LIs for you then? I mean, you could just 100% ignore them and focus on the aunt, the cousin, the preacher's wife, or the bratty rich heiress, right? Maybe it doesn't work for you like that, but I personally would just limit LIs to those I'm personally interested in. For example, if a VN has a gay male character as well as women, I just don't pursue that male character (b/c I'm neither gay nor bi myself) and let them go about their life without being intimately involved with them. (Still could be friends or whatever, ofc.) But again, I obviously can't speak to how you think about things like this so maybe that won't work for you.
They are Li's, it won't change how I feel about them and for me if the dev is willing to have 2 Li's as whores is not someone I can't fully trust nor a game I will enjoy even if I can avoid those girls, as I said is a question of personal taste.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh I don't mind prostitution in games per se, I just dislike it when those are LI's, that for me is a big difference, kinda why I don't play this game.
If those 2 girls weren't a LI and just some side chick I may have given this another go, I guess is a question of tastes. (y)
But if you're not interested in them because of their profession, are they really LIs for you then? I mean, you could just 100% ignore them and focus on the aunt, the cousin, the preacher's wife, or the bratty rich heiress, right? Maybe it doesn't work for you like that, but I personally would just limit LIs to those I'm personally interested in. For example, if a VN has a gay male character as well as women, I just don't pursue that male character (b/c I'm neither gay nor bi myself) and let them go about their life without being intimately involved with them. (Still could be friends or whatever, ofc.) But again, I obviously can't speak to how you think about things like this so maybe that won't work for you.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Prostitutes as LI is a questionable decision like I hope they brush their teeth before kissing MC at least. I just hope it is a special case for them and it is not the case that every LI will be sleeping around. Because if the dev has actual prostitutes as LIs then it means he has a before "open minded" approach when it comes to relationships, I see that vision expanding to the other characters as well so I'd be expecting a lot of sharing at the very least. Would like to know what the planned tags are.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You talk as though there's something wrong with prostitutes having actual relationships. Politicians, who also offer their services for money (one of them opened a supermart in town just the other day and I'm sure he didn't do it for free) are allowed to, so why not prostitutes? Prostitutes are also a lot more open about their professional dealings, unless , of course, they happen to be dealing with politicians and to be fair to politicians they are themselves very open minded when it comes to their relationships, especially their business relationships. So if it's okay for politicians to have relationships, I don't see why anyone would object to prostitutes being allowed to have them as well.
Lmaoooooooooo

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes