Dec 11, 2021
Hi

With this western title I expected a gay Tag for Brokeback Mountain Theme...

How many LI's do you have, if I read 2 are whores, I would discard those already...

Sadly the screenshots are showing nothing lewd... but with those tags there are not much lewd scenes for now?

Regards

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
It really is a shame that Lily and Rio are one or both forced on the MC, I tried to play it a little more straight laced to fit with the theming rather than go full man whore everywhere and no matter what your character is forced into the saloon and to one of the prostitutes no matter what. The 'best' case scenario is fingering Lily and getting a BJ while potentially saving his first time for Sunny or his Aunt whom he can just kiss.

It's really ambivalent in the way the MC is all "oh dear, oh bother, how can I have these thoughts" about his Aunt/Sunny and presenting him as a straight laced young man with a 'proper' upbringing but then he'll finger one whore then get a public handjob from her and fuck another then ride off to either get a footjob or spank and dip his fingers in the rich girls honeypot.
I don't care either direction it goes but seems like the Dev has no clue which way he wants to take things, either straight laced and romancing the 'family' (possibly the church girl and spoilt rich girl too) or banging whores and try to corrupt everything in sight. Either way the middle of the road option doesn't really seem to work as it'll just piss off the anti-NTR crowd to even suggest women could have an interest in others and the hang wringing childish behaviour towards the two at home will annoy those who just want a man whore.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Are there invisible relationship points behind choices? If that's the case, we're either gonna need a script file we can easily read, a walkthrough, or a mod.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the developer of this game should remove this incest tag so as not to confuse anyone else... so far as I've played I haven't seen any incest... I stopped, good luck for those who like games without incest

Reactions: Darkfyre

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
yow why are we forced to fuck the prostitutes? im going for faye route. Why is there no option to reject lily or rio??

EDIT: For once im wiling to go for single route. And to top it off, Mc has to go down on a prositute at that time, good luck not getting STD

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I really like the west style setting of this game. I like the way story moves. Relationship with Faye, Sunny and Lauren looks good. I have two questions.
1) I really like gang wars, one on one duel and robbery scenarios. Can I expect these kind of scenes in the future? Like Mc becoming someone very popular?
2) I loved the Lauren femdom scene. I liked the teasing part. It was done very well. Good work. Can I expect these kind of femdom scenes in next update?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So about the whores and Jane.. are we going to be forced to entertain them, or was that a one and done? Does refusing the whore's proposal lock you out of seducing Jane on your own, romantically? I already came up with that scheme before the whore spoke about it..

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
2) I loved the Lauren femdom scene. I liked the teasing part. It was done very well. Good work. Can I expect these kind of femdom scenes in next update?
I'm also curious about this. How prevalent will femdom be in this game? It seems like Lily leads our mc around by the nose (or dick) pretty confidently, and I'm curious how much Aunt Faye would secretly enjoy tanning our hides as she always threatens to do (maybe we should purposefully stay in bed too late to find out). However, the only surefire femdom character - the only one who seems to have a route of it so far, anyway - is Lauren. Will other characters receive femdom options too?

I ask, because as I played I unexpectedly developed a perverse fantasy of the god-fearing Jane putting the fear of god into the mc lmao. It fits her character, because this powerless woman shackled in a loveless marriage finally having someone under her control to vent her frustrations with/on and build her confidence seems like as good a way to corrupt/liberate her as any. I think she'd relish acquiring power over a man after spending so long under one's boot. But truth be told, even if it didn't fit the scenario so well, I would've asked. Lol Idk why exactly, but I've got Plain Jane on the brain. :p

Thanks for making a cowboy game, btw! Keep up the good work!

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes