mistr_ddist

Apr 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure the pilot will be Stabby Mike.
Once Asmodeus mentioned that the MC "might be able to convince him to take more than just two" I immediately went "Oh, Stabby Mike is gonna be the pilot, and he's gonna let us take more because we're such friends (he's mentioned to have returned to Mistbury with his most loyal parishioner because he's got friends in the area). Which like, let's be real here: Stabby Mike best waifu.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the v0.9 update, and damn, another awesome update Caribdis!!

Loved it.
Fantastic story, with several revelations which are beginning to come together very, very nicely.
Plus lots of hilarious moments and steaming hot scenes that melts my heart.

Really looking forward to seeing how it all ends with the next (final regarding story?) v1.0 update.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure the pilot will be Stabby Mike.
Oh yeah, I wonder why I didn't remember our god lol. But still, I'm wondering what will happen with David. Not to mention the talking dog and the motel clerk. For some reason I feel she will relocate to another gas station on the way to the airport. I want my fringe!

Now I remember, there is only one thing that is bothering me, how where the 5 followers besides his dad decided? Azazel, Samael and so on? Were they invited or something like that? Or do they have some demon inherance like his dad? It's the only thing on the plot that's missing to me.

Anyway to get incest on the android version?
Android games folders usually are on this path: Android - Data - Game folder, and put the txt file there. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, depends on the phone and version of RenPy used I guess. Don't use the RenPy folders, they're mostly for saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankski

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
We only used half of the aphrodisiac in this update so we still have another chance
Considering that MC "discovered his powers" he may not even need the aphrodisiac, hell he doesn't even need to use actively his powers...he has a harem of ladies craving for his love, Judie, Lauren, MC's Mom, Jessica, Rebecca, Aiko....did i miss someone?
Because literally MC has one girl for every single day of the week he can make a schedule for who to love in which day XD

Reactions: offset8

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Considering that MC "discovered his powers" he may not even need the aphrodisiac, hell he doesn't even need to use actively his powers...he has a harem of ladies craving for his love, Judie, Lauren, MC's Mom, Jessica, Rebecca, Aiko....did i miss someone?
Because literally MC has one girl for every single day of the week he can make a schedule for who to love in which day XD
The only thing I'm going to miss is an Evil Domination Ending with the MC enslaving his Harem instead of simply them thirsting for him.
And don't insist: Caribdis himself told me he won't go that route so I respected his choice. Also, you're missing Iris, Judie's red-haired friend (Judie is my favorite btw.)
Hopefully, I get to SPANK EVERYONE in the future instead of just Rebecca!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The only thing I'm going to miss is an Evil Domination Ending with the MC enslaving his Harem instead of simply them thirsting for him.
And don't insist: Caribdis himself told me he won't go that route so I respected his choice. Also, you're missing Iris, Judie's red-haired friend (Judie is my favorite btw.)
Hopefully, I get to SPANK EVERYONE in the future instead of just Rebecca!
yes, i forgot Iris...which at the beginning was my favourite...bc redhead XD

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Is there a Game over ending in 0.8? i was so overjoyed for a new update i load and azazel kill me and that's all.... is there something wrong with my game?

Edit apparently i'm 2 updates late and yes there's a F game over in my saves.... i hope i can avoid that or i'm F... Unhappy... very unhappy guy here. o_O

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
For those that had a bug that prevented them to continue here is my day 2 save (full harem) I had no problem completing the update without the bad Lauren choice (and choose the old man in mafia encounter). I recommend to go to docks then dojo then city for meeting and doing the temple on day 3 (that's how I played it). Also I used the incest patch but no other mod.

Thank you for you save! you saved me (pun intended)

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes