Orb

Oct 11, 2017
Hi just want to say, that the game is incredible.
I'm also a bit sad that it will end soon, well done for the developer.

Creampie/impregnation is nice even if i want more :p
If you have any other game like that i would be interested.
Thank you

Reactions: Pinsel and Caribdis

GainGunrall

Jul 27, 2019
Dude imagine the void we´re gona have when we play the last update and just watch the credits...

View attachment 1077554
THIS . So much, this.

November 2020. Saw this and I was like "eeh... not a fan of the character design."

It wasn't until December 2020 that I played this.

Fast forward to March 2021. This game has saved my life twice, and is my current favourite of all games in here. Can't get enough of the character design and, just, wow.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Definitely nice to see this Dev getting the patreon support he or she deserves. I do a happy dance every time i see a new update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
OK, here is my analysis: Firstly, I did not find this update small due to the amount of things that happens (remembering that I will do my route with no one pregnant, so I didn’t have another dialogue with Carla), in the mansion part I don’t I know why it reminded me a lot of amnesia the dark descent not only for the environment but for the monster and the soundtrack. Afterwards, the scene with Aiko, was already something expected because she realized that the protagonist fucks the two sisters in secret (what she doesn't you know about the mother and the other kk girls), the sex shop part, I couldn't stand the face of the fat guy from the dildo hahaha, Carla with loose hair ----> all (obs at the beginning of the sexshop scene that villain was already following the pc or Carla, as he appears looking in the other direction). In the party part, best part of this update, sex scene with Lauren and the outside of her in the gray-haired guy, best parts. Now, come what I didn't like and wanted to say more, the ending ..... bro, first the protagonist pays for an alpha male at times like the mansion and then he pays for a coward just because he has a gun pointed at you, even the villain saying in your face that you also have powers (because that's why you weren't killed by the monster), so at that time it was just looking at Asmodeus and '' ordering '' him to shoot the guy, since you have the same the power that your father's motherfucker and another thing that I was kind of upset that Asmodeus is very, very motherfucker, I would like us to leave with just one girl, but thank God we have the option to go with everyone, then he comes with a history of having a money to start just a new life ...... people there who are with Carla and Lauren pregnant kkkk good luck, but back to the subject, the pilot has to be mike or mike arrive with a truckload of money because you have to pay 2 fucking pensions. But anyway, good update, I didn’t think it was fast (I invented to play this at 00:00 and finished at 2:00, I basically spent the whole day unable to study because I slept little, but it was worth it haha).

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I was thinking more Resident Evil I kept expecting sssslllllooowwwww door opening animations. :LOL:
maybe, but not so much, the resident evil 1 mansion is very bright (most of the stretches, although there is no noise, you are likely to be scared at any time). Man,when you enter the house,the dev lost the oportunity to add animation opening,that big reference old school re games hahaha

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Im honestly surprised its almost over, the story is almost closing, the set up for the climax is placed. And for that I clap to the devs, youre finishing the game, thats more than can be said for most Western ero devs. They usually aim to high and add too much or abandon project outright.

As for content, if theres one thing other devs should learn from you it's this.

MESSY SEX HAIR IS FUCKING HOT. IT IS AN UNTAPPED MARKET. PLEASE MAKE THIS MARKET EXPLODE.

Also love the ahegaos as always, so keep it up.

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
It will definitely be bittersweet to see this game come to a close, but it's for the best. I'd rather it end on a high note than end long after the magic is gone. Hopefully, it won't be the last time we see the cast, even if only for some cameos in Caribdis' future projects.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes