Barla

Oct 19, 2018
I would reeaaaallly like if the creator could add some color to the text box. It's really difficult read the lines when there is white background.

SwiigSwoog

Dec 19, 2019
I must say between the v0.8 and v0.9 parts there is a noticeable improvement on animations and models, the cock doesn't just phase into the pussy anymore as it used to be it looks better imo.

Also the comedic background scenes were hilarious, some had me rolling.

And Chhay is such a bro, I had the biggest shit eating grin when I saw him helping us.

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
Not much updates left, but I can say that this game has been really consistent and gets better each new update. I think I will opt for patreon now, even if the game is almost done, Caribdis has proven to be a very good developer. Quick question though, is your patreon connected to the F95zone Caribdis? It'd be nice to display your name as a badge of a support on this website.

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Not much updates left, but I can say that this game has been really consistent and gets better each new update. I think I will opt for patreon now, even if the game is almost done, Caribdis has proven to be a very good developer. Quick question though, is your patreon connected to the F95zone Caribdis? It'd be nice to display your name as a badge of a support on this website.
I know I'm not Caribdis, but by my sidebar you can see that it shows up.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The only thing I'm going to miss is an Evil Domination Ending with the MC enslaving his Harem instead of simply them thirsting for him.
And don't insist: Caribdis himself told me he won't go that route so I respected his choice. Also, you're missing Iris, Judie's red-haired friend (Judie is my favorite btw.)
Hopefully, I get to SPANK EVERYONE in the future instead of just Rebecca!
There will be a "dark ending" though right ? I thought the choice you make with Astaroth during the hallucination sequence in 0.8 will have an impact later one ? :unsure:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hey Caribdis: Great update so far. And it's fitting that the TRUE HERO gets a statute in his honor. Once again you're proving that you're making one of the best games on these forums.

Wanted to point something out though for when you do another update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MC's left leg looks really off. The part laying on the floor. While it's all illusion the leg looks extra disconnected from the MC (particularly during animation). Especially with the positioning of the MC seeming to imply that their body is positioned more to the right of (from behind) Jasmine, based on how the hips line up with hers, and it gives the impression that the MC's left leg is not attached and/or silly long.

I'm sure you have a better idea on how to improve on it than I do, but having the MC's left leg inside her left leg might be an easy fix.

Still playing through it. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis and JjJ5

Mar5hall

Apr 22, 2020
are there games renpy with more realistic rendering than this? YES,

but are there games renpy written so well besides this? NOOOOOOOOO !!!! (y)

each line of dialogue is carefully written. while you play, you have a wide smile as well as excited :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE !!!
so fucking true. i almost didn't try this because I'm one of those idiots who prefers photorealistic graphics (I finally stopped referring to them as "good graphics", because I realised cartoony graphics can still be considered good). Not sure why I gave it a go...maybe the reviews. Anyway...fav game...well one of any way. I have a few that tie for favorite and this is one. I find myself totally immersed...laughing my ass off and like Moz said...playing with a smile the whole time. If there are any other games at this level...I need to know about them now that I'm caught up here. well..i will be once I finish this update, but that'll be done by the time anyone reads this (if anyone reads this).By "this level" I mean how well it's written. The whole Immersion factor/what's gonna happen next. Doesn't have to be funny...or as funny, but it definitely helps and is preferred.
I'm currently playing Ripples, depths revival, freeloading family (I like this one cause the MC talks and thinks like I do. I wouldn't be surprised if the writer is my age and American, specifically Californian). Also HS tutor, Secret Summer, Summer's Gone, Summer Scent, and Summer with Mia 2....oh and about 2 TB worth of other games I don't feel like mentioning. I suppose by asking for suggestions..I'm not asking what to download...I'm asking which to try next out of my....Ridiculously large library of IC Ren'Py VNs with a MP as MC

Reactions: Caribdis

ggrrrr

Feb 1, 2021
How do i add mods and stuff? this is the first game that isnt completed that im playing so i dont know anything lol. Any help would be appreciated :)

Periculum

Jun 5, 2020
The Magnus Mansion squence gave me a fuckin nightmare last night, there was no waking up with a scream in the middle of a night but holy shit that's a new experience. Also, fuck Magnus.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
It's amazing how much this improved in quality. It was rough in the early versions but now it's the makings of a masterpiece.

Reactions: Caribdis

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
How do i add mods and stuff? this is the first game that isnt completed that im playing so i dont know anything lol. Any help would be appreciated :)
You just add the stuff to the folder called "game". If the mod has a folder named "game" make sure you don't put it inside the game folder, just add it to the outside folder where the application is. The mods usually come with a readme with instructions.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
There will be a "dark ending" though right ? I thought the choice you make with Astaroth during the hallucination sequence in 0.8 will have an impact later one ? :unsure:
As I said, Caribdis himself confirmed to me in a PM that there will not be a DOMINATION ending! I don't know about an Evil or Dark Ending though.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes