brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Just played the update, i love it.
Theres no chance someone out there its choosing a single girl in the end. Haha...
PS: I hope we get a scene with that girl Fit Jack its ignoring. Love that body type.

Reactions: Caribdis

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
It's crazy how this is such a lowbrow game, but it nails everything - humour, sex, tension, horror, drama. The scene with dildo boy in the latest update had me rolling, and I honestly can't remember any other game that's done that in recent past. Didn't realise it was close to finishing, which is actually great. There are quite a few games that started out really strong, but dragged on for so long that my interest fizzled out after a point. I don't keep too many games backed up for replaying at a later point, but this will definitely be one of them. Looking forward to whatever the dev's next project will be after this one.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
It's crazy how this is such a lowbrow game, but it nails everything - humour, sex, tension, horror, drama. The scene with dildo boy in the latest update had me rolling, and I honestly can't remember any other game that's done that in recent past. Didn't realise it was close to finishing, which is actually great. There are quite a few games that started out really strong, but dragged on for so long that my interest fizzled out after a point. I don't keep too many games backed up for replaying at a later point, but this will definitely be one of them. Looking forward to whatever the dev's next project will be after this one.
iwould agree somewhat....some games can be dragged out for plot reasons but this one has a clear story and clear end so everything "feels" right not rushed or dragged on the story just "clicks" for lack of a better way of putting it and the horror although light at heart even worked well which i hate horror movies with pushed on sex for that very reason but nothing feels wrong in this game its funny "scary" erotic and does it all with a light tone this is definitely on my top 10

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Im honestly surprised its almost over, the story is almost closing, the set up for the climax is placed. And for that I clap to the devs, youre finishing the game, thats more than can be said for most Western ero devs. They usually aim to high and add too much or abandon project outright.

As for content, if theres one thing other devs should learn from you it's this.

MESSY SEX HAIR IS FUCKING HOT. IT IS AN UNTAPPED MARKET. PLEASE MAKE THIS MARKET EXPLODE.

Also love the ahegaos as always, so keep it up.
I think while the storylineprogression is good the progression with the girls is too slow in comparison. The game was great from start to finish. But you had like 2 times sex with each girl? And the first shot was always the golden shot to impregnation.. I wish instead of keeping skipping days until the next sons of Astaroth event he would spend more time with the girls during the weekdays. Maybe we get some time for love after the mc fled to his new life with the girls..

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I like to tie this one and dreams of desire together.
I think it would have been a hell, if i played it without w.t mod

Reactions: ilMilos09

ilMilos09

Aug 2, 2020
Ok, I'm sorry this might be a FAQ but I'm quite new to OIALT and these kinds of games in general :D
Does the compressed version have less content/missing content from the game? Thank you!

You guys don't have to answer this next question of mine but if there are then what's the difference?
Again thank you, love this game definitely a top-tier and most enjoyable game <3

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ok, I'm sorry this might be a FAQ but I'm quite new to OIALT and these kinds of games in general :D
Does the compressed version have less content/missing content from the game? Thank you!

You guys don't have to answer this next question of mine but if there are then what's the difference?
Again thank you, love this game definitely a top-tier and most enjoyable game <3
The only difference is the images are of a lower quality, the games content otherwise remains the same.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
I usually don't care for the MC's appearance in most games. Matter of fact, I generally prefer not to see their face too much unless its a custom character.

That said, I don't mind at all how this game's MC looks. His face is just so hilariously expressive that I give it a pass because it makes me laugh.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
What a great update. No that all sons are dead we will probably reach the climax soon.
How many updates are planned until the story is told?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
What a great update. No that all sons are dead we will probably reach the climax soon.
How many updates are planned until the story is told?
The next update will finish the main story (v0.10) and then there's supposed to be an epilogue which will finish the game (v1.0)

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
iwould agree somewhat....some games can be dragged out for plot reasons but this one has a clear story and clear end so everything "feels" right not rushed or dragged on the story just "clicks" for lack of a better way of putting it and the horror although light at heart even worked well which i hate horror movies with pushed on sex for that very reason but nothing feels wrong in this game its funny "scary" erotic and does it all with a light tone this is definitely on my top 10
its why i support it feel the same with the other game i support aswell i just love games that do it well sadly very few games do that especilly with my fav kink incest so yeah even if there are a ton of incest games most of them are rushed or unfinished.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes