Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
iwould agree somewhat....some games can be dragged out for plot reasons but this one has a clear story and clear end so everything "feels" right not rushed or dragged on the story just "clicks" for lack of a better way of putting it and the horror although light at heart even worked well which i hate horror movies with pushed on sex for that very reason but nothing feels wrong in this game its funny "scary" erotic and does it all with a light tone this is definitely on my top 10
its why i support it feel the same with the other game i support aswell i just love games that do it well sadly very few games do that especilly with my fav kink incest so yeah even if there are a ton of incest games most of them are rushed or unfinished.

Reactions: Caribdis

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The next update will finish the main story (v0.10) and then there's supposed to be an epilogue which will finish the game (v1.0)
I wonder if there is going to be multiple epilogues for pregnancy and non pregnancy or if you're not following a certain girls path(as if!)

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
So I just finished the game and, first of all, I loved it. The story, the writing, the characters, the humor; everything is really good! But I noticed I didn't get all the points for the sisters. Is that because the game isn't finished and the rest of the points are obtainable in v0.10, or am I supposed to be able to get all points in this version and I just missed them?

Thanks for a fun game, Caribdis!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
So I just finished the game and, first of all, I loved it. The story, the writing, the characters, the humor; everything is really good! But I noticed I didn't get all the points for the sisters. Is that because the game isn't finished and the rest of the points are obtainable in v0.10, or am I supposed to be able to get all points in this version and I just missed them?

Thanks for a fun game, Caribdis!
You can't get all the points for the sisters, you will have to pick and choose for example what you buy on the train gives points to the sisters or mother, you can't buy them all a present to get the points and also some other dialogue options will give points to either or but not all.

Reactions: FlyingDrums

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
This last update was soooooo good, not only that the quality didn't declined ,instead went up again which it almost make you sad that the game is 1 chapter away from the epilogue! x33 The jazmine 3 people part and Yukio ...HNGGGGG!

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
You can't get all the points for the sisters, you will have to pick and choose for example what you buy on the train gives points to the sisters or mother, you can't buy them all a present to get the points and also some other dialogue options will give points to either or but not all.
Oh I see. Thanks!

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Ah, this game is just wonderful. You give so much love to your "side characters" (Iris, Jasmine, Aiko) that they don't even really feel like side characters, and the main quartet are all excellent. Truly one of the best feel-good games on this site, with fun writing and an engaging story to boot.

flemkask

Mar 18, 2019
i think i might have run into a bug. right at the end of 0.8 i made a save, and now that i have updated to 0.9 i wanted to continue with that save. as it goes into the fadeout screen near the manor it gives me an error message of "image *toobecontinued3* not found" and then it takes me back to the start scrreen.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
This is gem of a game. It's one of those that gives you wholesome feelings. Story, dialogues, humor, characters all this make this a beautiful art. I think stabby mike is now one of my favorite comic relief characters.
Good luck dev. Hope to see more of this kind of quality delivery from you in the future.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
I replayed the entire game again with this update lol. Seriously great job on this, even without the lewd stuff I enjoy the characters and actually laugh out loud while playing. This should really have way more patreon subs, but glad you passed your monthly goal recently. Looking forward to more.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes